Author Topic: Your Thoughts?  (Read 2657 times)

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
Your Thoughts?
« on: February 17, 2009, 06:49:55 AM »
On my cycle.......

Monday - 1cc Sus / 1cc win
Tuesday - 1cc tren
Wednesday - 1cc win
Thursday - 1cc cyp / 1cc tren
Friday - 1cc win
Saturday - Off
Sunday - Off

I'm 6' 2" 215lbs

I have been on for 16 weeks and I will be comming off in the next few weeks and was wondering what I can do to maintain gains and avoid a big crash. I will be taking Nolvadex two weeks after my last shot of test. Your thought are greatly appreciated.
All Gas!

4thAD

Re: Your Thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 07:24:20 AM »
Not even going to try and decipher that. No offense bro but just briefly glancing at it it looks all over the place. Post up doses not cc's.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 08:33:24 AM »
what's so hard to understand, the sus and cyp are usually either 200 or 250 per cc and i think the Winny is usually 100, not sure about the Tren.

How the hell do you you know? I've never seen a 200 mg Sust.

It could be UG, and they can dose it however the hell they want.

Piss off back to the gossip board >:( >:(

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 08:46:04 AM »
Sus is 250
Win not sure but its upjohn
tren not sure
Cyp 250
All Gas!

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 08:49:06 AM »
Figure out the doses bro. We cant really help with out the real doses. It could be anything and I'm not going to guess when trying to help advise someone.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 08:56:55 AM »
If I read that correctly, you have been on that for 16 weeks and now coming off and want info on PCT therapy right?

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2009, 09:07:24 AM »
If I read that correctly, you have been on that for 16 weeks and now coming off and want info on PCT therapy right?

I would assume you read that correctly!

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2009, 09:11:01 AM »
Umm yes

This is my 3rd cycle and I have done other stuff for PCT but I just wanted to get the experts thoughts as to what I should do and what would be the best way to go seing I have been on for a while. The other cycles have been only 8-10 week cycles.
All Gas!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2009, 09:15:59 AM »
I would assume you read that correctly!

Couldn't tell with all the people asking about doses and strengths of what was taken.

At this point, the dose is going to be pretty insignificant to what PCT protocol would be.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2009, 09:55:17 AM »
Umm yes

This is my 3rd cycle and I have done other stuff for PCT but I just wanted to get the experts thoughts as to what I should do and what would be the best way to go seing I have been on for a while. The other cycles have been only 8-10 week cycles.

HCG immediately after the last shot for a couple of weeks. Then the Nolva for at least a month.

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2009, 11:33:07 AM »
Thx Van
All Gas!

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2009, 12:57:37 PM »
what are you doing on here, have you ever posted a picture of yourself?

Because I use AAS ??? ???

I didn't know posting a picture was required on GetBig ::) ::)

Everybody has seen your picture, and it's safe to say that you are a laughing stock on every BB board on the net.

You just take the same old regurgitated bullshit and recycle it  :-\  :-\

Unless you have real world experience, Trailerfather, don't give advice :-*

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2009, 09:18:12 PM »
On my cycle.......

Monday - 1cc Sus / 1cc win
Tuesday - 1cc tren
Wednesday - 1cc win
Thursday - 1cc cyp / 1cc tren
Friday - 1cc win
Saturday - Off
Sunday - Off

I'm 6' 2" 215lbs

I have been on for 16 weeks and I will be comming off in the next few weeks and was wondering what I can do to maintain gains and avoid a big crash. I will be taking Nolvadex two weeks after my last shot of test. Your thought are greatly appreciated.

That's not a good looking cycle.

Why would you use Sustanon and Cypionate in the same cycle?

Choose one and stay with that.

Hopefully that was Tren Enanthate because two shots of Tren Acetate won't do much per week.

That's not a heavy cycle, so Nolvadex might be enough.......

Before your next cycle, I suggest you research some and build something better.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2009, 04:00:20 AM »
It's a good amount of total hormone and enough to crush endo production to nothing. 4 months of that and it's going to take a long time to recover without help, and even then it's going to take a while.

Even if tren ace twice a week isn't going to maintain the most stable levels it's not like it's totally gone in a day or two. Even Winny inj. causes a fairly protracted effect, which is why, IIRC, the Zambon package insert said it was injected every 2 weeks. Plus it's more total hormone administered every week.

Some pros shoot Winstrol like 2-3 times a week as a part of their cycle. According to brologic it's not going to work since it has to be done every day or every second day at the least. I don't buy that. It's more total hormone and it's not gone in a day. I have even read that test suspension must be done twice a day "since it's only effective for 12 hours". But I've seen guys get amazing effects from doing it 3 times per week.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 04:04:16 AM »
It's a good amount of total hormone and enough to crush endo production to nothing. 4 months of that and it's going to take a long time to recover without help, and even then it's going to take a while.

Even if tren ace twice a week isn't going to maintain the most stable levels it's not like it's totally gone in a day or two. Even Winny inj. causes a fairly protracted effect, which is why, IIRC, the Zambon package insert said it was injected every 2 weeks. Plus it's more total hormone administered every week.

If he's going to supress endegenous testosterone levels, he might as well run a decent cycle.

If you're going to do it, do it right.

DIV

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2009, 04:07:29 AM »
If he's going to supress endegenous testosterone levels, he might as well run a decent cycle.

If you're going to do it, do it right.

DIV

So just spread it out more, the tren in particular? Anything else wrong with it?

As far as two types of test, some may have a stash of different tests so they just do a few of each. It's not going to hurt, test is test.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2009, 04:14:52 AM »
So just spread it out more, the tren in particular? Anything else wrong with it?

As far as two types of test, some may have a stash of different tests so they just do a few of each. It's not going to hurt, test is test.

Tren Acetate at least three times per week........at least.

I don't mix test esters.........leaves blood levels unsteady and harder to manage.

Sustanon is easy to manage.

Cypionate or Enanthate once or twice per week easy to manage.

When you mix, the actual level of testosterone in your body at any one time is too variable due to the esters, thus, it's not best for anabolism.

To me, that's common sense.......

The "test is test" comment is plain ignorance.

Of course testosterone is testosterone.........but the esters and half-lives make all the difference.

I'm going to start calling you Van Wilder, instead of VanBilder.... :P

DIV

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2009, 04:38:10 AM »
I don't mix test esters.........leaves blood levels unsteady and harder to manage.

Sustanon is easy to manage.

Cypionate or Enanthate once or twice per week easy to manage.

This is a bit of a controversial subject. Can't say for sure since I don't have hard data, but I suspect doing a cc each of cyp and Sust might cause more stable levels than just Sust done twice per week (less prop and more of longer acting esters). Some people have graphed Sust based on the half-life data and according to them Sustanon gives a very similar blood level and decline as cyp or enanthate after a single shot.

How often do you think Sustanon needs to be injected to have stable levels?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2009, 05:17:52 AM »
This is a bit of a controversial subject. Can't say for sure since I don't have hard data, but I suspect doing a cc each of cyp and Sust might cause more stable levels than just Sust done twice per week (less prop and more of longer acting esters). Some people have graphed Sust based on the half-life data and according to them Sustanon gives a very similar blood level and decline as cyp or enanthate after a single shot.

How often do you think Sustanon needs to be injected to have stable levels?

I'm talking about Sustanon three times per week on a M/W/F dosing schedule.........not twice per week, but I suspect the drop-off wouldn't be too bad considering the mix of esters.

Optimally, I think Sustanon should be injected EOD on an on-going rotating schedule which would actually be: M/W/F/S/T/TH/S

Those who don't like frequent injections or can't stand Prop prefer the Enanthate or Cypionate.

Personally, I like the steady feel of Sustanon EOD.

DIV

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2009, 07:38:41 AM »
I was just taking sus along with tren enanthate for about 8 weeks then I came across some cyp and thought I would add it to the mix and I seen some amazing gains once I did that. Sus, cyp, tren & win I can get pretty easy what would you guys reccomend for my next cycle?
All Gas!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2009, 07:47:57 AM »
what would you guys reccomend for my next cycle?

DIVISIONAL RECOMMENDATION:

Week 1- 5 75MG Turinabol ED
Week 1-16 500MG Sustanon EW
Week 1-12 100MG Tren Acetate ED
Week 6-12 50MG Winstrol ED

These are the guidelines.

If you like a mixture of strength and muscular endurance, you will gain like an anabolic whore on this cycle.

Balls out, tat bitch.

DIV