Author Topic: Evolution Again  (Read 940 times)

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Evolution Again
« on: October 22, 2009, 08:03:12 PM »
I don't understand why so many Christians go on about how they don't believe in Evolution - they spend so much time on it. Why bother? I mean (and I quote) "getting people to think about something you claim not to believe in.... weird!"

Evolution has nothing to say about God so get over it already.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Evolution Again
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 09:35:11 PM »
I don't understand why so many Christians go on about how they don't believe in Evolution - they spend so much time on it. Why bother? I mean (and I quote) "getting people to think about something you claim not to believe in.... weird!"

Evolution has nothing to say about God so get over it already.

sounds strangely familiar............. :D

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 07:04:46 AM »
Don't forget the whole quote!

Interesting way to spend money...getting people to think about something you claim not to believe in.... weird!

$25,000 in fact :o

Christians that debate evolution whether they spend money on doing so or not ultimately do so to get the person to think about the possibility of a God (in whom they do believe).  And we "bother" with that because we believe that your acceptance or rejection of Christ will affect where you spend eternity.  We do it because we love you :D

Maybe the people spending money on the no God ads do have purely good motives and really think they are helping people by lowering blood pressure or something....but those ads do in fact make people think about God.
R

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 08:57:32 PM »

Christians that debate evolution whether they spend money on doing so or not ultimately do so to get the person to think about the possibility of a God (in whom they do believe).  And we "bother" with that because we believe that your acceptance or rejection of Christ will affect where you spend eternity.  We do it because we love you :D

Maybe the people spending money on the no God ads do have purely good motives and really think they are helping people by lowering blood pressure or something....but those ads do in fact make people think about God.
just thing about god is not a good thing, you are missing context, it is making people think about that possibility of no god.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 10:15:50 PM »

All that medicine based on Evolutionary science does good things too!