Author Topic: Sadly a girly thread in which we're not bashed by all and sundry isn't possible  (Read 13750 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I am so like trying to understand this.  Obviously I refuse to post on the other thread we'd written about the Girly Board as it's been and gone and it's finally finished up rather appropriately well all by itself.

What I don't get is:  You create a Girly Board for us and it's all lovely and sweet and nice for approx 10 minutes until you allow 10,000 wanking men to rock up and you allow them to post?

Then, to add insult to injury, you've got Laura Lee modding and she at the time had the ego of 100+ men and she's having her sidekick Arvilla post as her and the whole thing is nasty, rude and total mayhem.  

Did she get paid for deleting?  She went powerfreak.  Sadly Laura then became ill and her Mike is still and always will be a total tosser.

STella is awesome, Deedee left, RipitUp went, Judi is and always will be fab, newmom must be old by now (sorry darling, joke!) w8m8 was a bloke and the Girly Board isn't getting any better xL
So go away then.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
I'm talking to Ron, so why don't you just be polite and get over it and fuck right off?

x

chaos

• Getbig V
I'm talking to Ron, so why don't you fuck off
If you want a private conversation try a Private Message, if you post it publicly everyone will respond, dumbfuck.

All the years you been here bitchin and whining and complaining like an old hag on the rag and you have never once gotten what you wanted...........doesn't that tell you something? lol.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
lolling out loud, I've always known that, they don't make what I want!

Even if they did do, I'd want it in a different colour.

Keep up
xL

oh?  btw?  actually you're the only sad dumbfuck taking umbrage and responding...  it's not everyone

chaos

• Getbig V
lol, I've always known that, they don't make what I want!

Even if they did do, I'd want it in a different colour.

Keep up
xL
Insatiable lust for attention from the almighty Ronaldo?

Watching Ron sleep has been described as "breathtaking".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
I'll probably need to give up at some point, it's simply not worth it.  Of course I was stating an obvious fact that the girlies will never be safe from obnoxious posters, some of which are even worse than you.

Whatever.  I asked Ron for help only once before.  This here plea is about a board, a thread, so get over it.

The one and only previous time I asked Ron for help, he put the person I was complaining about in TimeOut.
xL

chaos

• Getbig V
I'll probably need to give up at some point, it's simply not worth it.  Of course I was stating an obvious fact that the girlies will never be safe from obnoxious posters, some of which are even worse than you.

Whatever.  I asked Ron for help only once before.  This here plea is about a board, a thread, so get over it.

Last time I asked for help, he put the person I was complaining about in TimeOut.
xL
That's called a gimmick, he TO those guys left and right.

If you're looking for a board that absolutely no guys can post on, maybe you should be looking outside of getbig at one of the feminazi sites or something?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
truce okay?  

I wasn't asking for a thread or board on which no man may post, just a for a nice girly place where everyone's pleasant and we all treat others as we would wish to be treated...  you know, like it says at the top of the thread, a safe place with no unprovoked attacks, blahblahblah.  

it ain't never gonna happen when there's people like you living on god's gorgeous earth.  forgive me xL

chaos

• Getbig V
truce okay? 

I wasn't asking for a board on which no man may post, just a for a nice girly board where everyone's pleasant and we all treat others as we would wish to be treated...  you know, like it says at the top of the thread, a safe place with no unprovoked attacks, blahblahblah. 

it ain't never gonna happen when there's people like you living on god's gorgeous earth.  forgive me xL
You're not so innocent yourself.

Now I don't post much on the ladies board, but last I was there it was heavily moderated. From your previous posts it seems like you have a problem with whos moderating the board, not who's posting there.

No matter how many threads you start complaining about it, it won't change. Have you ever heard the term, "adapt or die"? It's fitting here. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
think it's survival of the fittest?  and the girlies will win

xL

sorry darling, you lot and your crew may have really lovely muscles but you're mostly all rather incredibly short and often sadly facially ugly

chaos

• Getbig V

xL

sorry darling, you lot and your crew may have really lovely muscles but you're mostly all rather incredibly short and often sadly facially ugly
Who's here complaining, the dudes or the girlies? And who has the power to change it, the Head Dude in Charge......Ronaldo. So bugger off back to your garden and quit wasting bandwidth.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Insatiable lust for attention from the almighty Ronaldo?

Watching Ron sleep has been described as "breathtaking".
LOL from what I understand he has never had to use lip balm either... ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V

xL

not to be crass but ive never seen your picture linda...you complain about guys and their comments(lumping most together) and then turn around and make a comment like this?

chaos

• Getbig V
LOL from what I understand he has never had to use lip balm either... ;D
Some of my favorite commercials. ;D

His business card say, "I'll call you".
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Some of my favorite commercials. ;D

His business card say, "I'll call you".
I agree

"he firmly abides by the rule, safety third" LMAO whats first and second? hahahhah love those commercials

chaos

• Getbig V
When he disagrees with you, it is because you are wrong.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
He once taught a German Shepard to bark.................. in Spanish.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
fap
fap
fap

mass 04

• Getbig V
***** thread. Would read again.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
do u want the thread on the vboard or not?? ive got a lot of members asking for stickies on the v board so let me know as soon as u can
w

w8m8

I'm so confused

HI Linda   :D    ... heard you moved ? Are you closer to tingnting now ?

do u want the thread on the vboard or not?? ive got a lot of members asking for stickies on the v board so let me know as soon as u can

LOL  she likes sticky  .. go ahead and do it   ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
yea I agree, but come on, they seem to be harder on ladies.

i'm generally hard around the ladies...

oh wait nevermind   ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Maybe you should log off getbig and register on lesbians.com?
This..

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
A better question is why do women demand to be treated as equals until it's time to lift something heavy, take out the garbage, kill a spider or when ball-breaking starts?

You can't expect to have things both ways and be taken seriously. It would be better to STFU or start an all female forum than embarrass yourselves by continually bringing up stupid shit like this.

Jake

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
A better question is why do women demand to be treated as equals until it's time to lift something heavy, take out the garbage, kill a spider or when ball-breaking starts?

You can't expect to have things both ways and be taken seriously. It would be better to STFU or start an all female forum than embarrass yourselves by continually bringing up stupid shit like this.

Jake
QFT.