Author Topic: Juan Morel - bodybuilder - what really happened with his infant son  (Read 95193 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Juan Morel MURDERRED his son-whats the story behin that???
« Reply #175 on: April 08, 2013, 04:48:53 PM »
No excuse for doing something so heinous.  He should still be in jail. 
oh ya, he is a pos, that is a given

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Re: Juan Morel MURDERRED his son-whats the story behin that???
« Reply #176 on: April 08, 2013, 05:02:34 PM »
  He should get death

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Re: Juan Morel - bodybuilder - what really happened with his infant son
« Reply #177 on: April 08, 2013, 05:13:39 PM »
Fuck this coward, he's worst of the worse

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #178 on: July 16, 2017, 01:42:24 PM »
Why is this POS not in jail? Why??
O

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: July 16, 2017, 08:56:36 PM »
Wait. I'm new to this one but I think I vaguely remember a thread a few years back. So it is confirmed that the guy in the other eating copious amounts of food living the good life killed his baby?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: July 17, 2017, 02:05:25 AM »
supposedly the mother posted on m u s c l e week

http://www.muscle week.com/board/index.php/topic,2631.0.html

John Romano made the following statement on Juan Morel and Dave Palumbo:

"OMG... Lets all agree on one thing: If you heard it on a message board by an anonymous board jockey chances are near 100% it's not true.

First, Juan Morel and Dave did not meet in prison. Dave was serving a federal beef in West Virginia. Juan did state time in NY.

Yes, he did. This is the REAL story, in spite of the bullshit story printed int he Daily News, and the unsubstantiated crap being flung on various message boards by self proclaimed experts who actually know nothing. Flex magazine is doing a feature on the incident, complete with testimony from the baby's mother, who was present when the child died.

Juan DID NOT shake his baby to death. As he stated last night, and corroborated by the baby's mother, Juan was playing with the infant when he accidentally hit her head on the crib rail. It was a freak accident that proved fatal.

So, why did Juan go to prison for three years for an accident? Well, it appears that the prosecutor wanted to make an example of him. New Rochell is comprised of predominantly upper class white neighborhoods. Juan is from a predominantly black/Hispanic neighborhood in the Bronx. Juan and his rowdy friends were not welcome in New Rochell where his GF lived. apparently the cops were called frequently to the apartment where she lived, Juan's friends had gotten into it several times with neighbors, and in general proved to be an unwelcome elemnt in the neighborhood. When cops and EMS responded to the 911 call They arrested Juan with glee.

I know Juan. He is not a cold blooded baby killer. While this is the first I've heard about the incident, I am from NY and can easily see how the situation could have unfolded the way Juan reports. I can only imagine the grief he dealt with while trying to defend himself. Today, Juan is a decidedly different person and this incident has no bearing on his current bodybuilding career whatsoever.

This is the story in a nutshell. Keep an eye out for the feature to appear in Flex magazine for more in depth details.

I am not going to squelch conversation on this topic so long as it doesn't get ugly. Please be respectful and keep in mind that accidents do happen and this tragedy will haunt Juan forever. Everyone please make sure you get your facts straight before posting.

Thank you"

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #181 on: July 17, 2017, 05:34:05 AM »

"OMG... Lets all agree on one thing: If you heard it on a message board by an anonymous board jockey chances are near 100% it's not true.

First, Juan Morel and Dave did not meet in prison. Dave was serving a federal beef in West Virginia. Juan did state time in NY.

Yes, he did. This is the REAL story, in spite of the bullshit story printed int he Daily News, and the unsubstantiated crap being flung on various message boards by self proclaimed experts who actually know nothing. Flex magazine is doing a feature on the incident, complete with testimony from the baby's mother, who was present when the child died.

Juan DID NOT shake his baby to death. As he stated last night, and corroborated by the baby's mother, Juan was playing with the infant when he accidentally hit her head on the crib rail. It was a freak accident that proved fatal.

So, why did Juan go to prison for three years for an accident? Well, it appears that the prosecutor wanted to make an example of him. New Rochell is comprised of predominantly upper class white neighborhoods. Juan is from a predominantly black/Hispanic neighborhood in the Bronx. Juan and his rowdy friends were not welcome in New Rochell where his GF lived. apparently the cops were called frequently to the apartment where she lived, Juan's friends had gotten into it several times with neighbors, and in general proved to be an unwelcome elemnt in the neighborhood. When cops and EMS responded to the 911 call They arrested Juan with glee.

I know Juan. He is not a cold blooded baby killer. While this is the first I've heard about the incident, I am from NY and can easily see how the situation could have unfolded the way Juan reports. I can only imagine the grief he dealt with while trying to defend himself. Today, Juan is a decidedly different person and this incident has no bearing on his current bodybuilding career whatsoever.

This is the story in a nutshell. Keep an eye out for the feature to appear in Flex magazine for more in depth details.

I am not going to squelch conversation on this topic so long as it doesn't get ugly. Please be respectful and keep in mind that accidents do happen and this tragedy will haunt Juan forever. Everyone please make sure you get your facts straight before posting.

Thank you"

What should I believe?? You tell me.
O

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: July 17, 2017, 05:39:00 AM »

I don't believe it either. I just posted what the guy wrote.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 17, 2017, 05:41:15 AM »
SBS and being hit in the head are completely different.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: July 17, 2017, 05:44:44 AM »

When I'm in doubt and I search for the truth, John Romano is the first person I call.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 17, 2017, 06:56:20 AM »
When I'm in doubt and I search for the truth, John Romano is the first person I call.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #186 on: July 17, 2017, 07:48:07 AM »
Podunk crimes of Peace
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #187 on: July 18, 2017, 03:53:55 AM »

Thank you"

If he did nothing wrong in the first place and was just made an example of then why would he now need to be a "decidedly different person"?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2017, 05:27:09 AM »
If he did nothing wrong in the first place and was just made an example of then why would he now need to be a "decidedly different person"?

THAT is exactly what I thought when I read it.

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2017, 05:54:04 AM »

Great post.

John Romano is seriously one stupid moron to play the race-card for Juan here. I love the part about the police frequently being called on Juan, rofl. Yeah, for no reason at all right?

Holy f*ck, I never took Romano as being a libtard, but there you have it.

As for New York City, Jared Taylor of Amren.com did an analysis on homicides in NYC, and found that 97% of all murders in NYC are caused by Blacks and Hispanics. Not to mention rapes, muggings, car jacking, etc. Plus 97% of lies about being car-jacked by ninjas are perpetrated by Blacks.  ;D

So it turns out there is a reason why people - and by and large, mostly OTHER BLACK PEOPLE AND OTHER HISPANICS - call the police so often on Blacks and Hispanics.

And Juan could pass for Mediterranean, making Romano's story reek even more of BS.

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: July 31, 2017, 05:29:31 AM »
Bump. So FLEX magazine is going to report this?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #191 on: July 31, 2017, 05:56:57 AM »
Great post.

John Romano is seriously one stupid moron to play the race-card for Juan here. I love the part about the police frequently being called on Juan, rofl. Yeah, for no reason at all right?

Holy f*ck, I never took Romano as being a libtard, but there you have it.

And Juan could pass for Mediterranean, making Romano's story reek even more of BS.

New Rochelle is a very mixed area, even at the time this happened it was about 20% Latin, 20% Black, 5% Asia and American Indian, with the balance being White. It's even more of a mixed area now. Romano is hanging on to 80's and early 90's, when it was a very Italian area.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #192 on: July 31, 2017, 01:16:39 PM »
True, Romanos defense of morel here has done him more damage than good here. Shows him up to be a guy whom police have to call regularly to his gfs apartment to deal with his activities.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #193 on: July 31, 2017, 03:50:43 PM »
So what kind of time did he do ?

Was he locked up in a rape camp max security with violent offenders - did he plea or did he go to trial ?

I'm guessing it was state time so he maybe could of been in a lower security prison ?

Seems like a hard thing to have to explain being locked up in max which prob wasn't the case

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #194 on: July 31, 2017, 04:21:36 PM »
So what kind of time did he do ?

Was he locked up in a rape camp max security with violent offenders - did he plea or did he go to trial ?

I'm guessing it was state time so he maybe could of been in a lower security prison ?

Seems like a hard thing to have to explain being locked up in max which prob wasn't the case

He pled down to 2nd degree manslaughter (2 - 6 years), and did a bit more than 3 of them at a medium security prison.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #195 on: July 31, 2017, 04:43:52 PM »
why do ppl keep bumping these old threads

I doubt very much this was intentional FFS. If it was being a spic they would have found a reason and he would have served life.

Personally I think this was a terrible accident and he has to wake up with it every day of his life, no matter what anyone thinks
"

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #196 on: July 31, 2017, 04:46:13 PM »
Why is this POS not in jail? Why??
He did time, he's out. He was convicted by a court of causing the death of his child. He has however served the detention sentence imposed on him. That shouldn't stop every one of us trolling all his social media with evidence of his crime l

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: 2019 IFBB Japan Pro Men's Bodybuilding Results
« Reply #197 on: November 17, 2019, 09:41:48 AM »
http://westchester.news12.com/story/34907907/new-rochelle-father-charged-with-assaulting-his-infant-son

Juan Morel = Baby Killer. Shook his baby to death.

New Rochelle father charged with assaulting his infant son.

A New Rochelle father is charged with assaulting his infant son, who later died.

Police say Juan Morel, 21, claimed his 5-month-old son fell on Wednesday and that's why he and the baby's mother took the boy to Sound Shore Medical Center in New Rochelle. The hospital then notified police and after detectives questioned Morel, they concluded that the baby had been shaken. The baby died on Thursday after being put on life support.
X

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: November 17, 2019, 09:55:23 AM »
http://westchester.news12.com/story/34907907/new-rochelle-father-charged-with-assaulting-his-infant-son

Juan Morel = Baby Killer. Shook his baby to death.

New Rochelle father charged with assaulting his infant son.

A New Rochelle father is charged with assaulting his infant son, who later died.

Police say Juan Morel, 21, claimed his 5-month-old son fell on Wednesday and that's why he and the baby's mother took the boy to Sound Shore Medical Center in New Rochelle. The hospital then notified police and after detectives questioned Morel, they concluded that the baby had been shaken. The baby died on Thursday after being put on life support.
The police report is posted somewhere. It’s pretty brutal. No accident. The baby wouldn’t stop crying so Juan made him stop. The IFBB can be very forgiving to guys not named Shawn Rhoden.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #199 on: November 17, 2019, 10:00:34 AM »
The police report is posted somewhere. It’s pretty brutal. No accident. The baby wouldn’t stop crying so Juan made him stop. The IFBB can be very forgiving to guys not named Shawn Rhoden.

Disgusting. Dude should be in jail for life.
X