Author Topic: golfers elbow anyone?  (Read 13508 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
golfers elbow anyone?
« on: October 19, 2012, 08:02:34 AM »
hey brothers, have any of you sufferd from this?, i work with my hands ( shipyard fitter/engineer ) im struggling like fuck at work at the min with this, dunno how its came about, just work up one day in pain?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: golfers elbow anyone?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 11:20:50 AM »
hey brothers, have any of you sufferd from this?, i work with my hands ( shipyard fitter/engineer ) im struggling like fuck at work at the min with this, dunno how its came about, just work up one day in pain?
actually it's called tennis elbow, maybe you could use a leverage pipe to make your work easier just a suggestion.
F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 11:25:41 AM »
a friend had that a few years back and could not curl anymore without pain, i remember he got cortison injections and it did clear up.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2012, 05:33:14 AM »
actually it's called tennis elbow, maybe you could use a leverage pipe to make your work easier just a suggestion.

pain on the inside of the elbow is golfers isnt it?

handling anything manualy is the problem.... most back training is going to be out, can get away with curls and pressdowns strangly enough

kevcat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 09:17:12 AM »
I have a shoulder and back injury/niggles that affect me at work also. Ive also had elbow pain where i couldnt really bench, curl, or do most tricep stuff heavy either, but i just rested it completely and left out anything that felt slightly uncomfortable and its gone so far, just rest up with no gym work for a few weeks , itll likely go away, if not then get it looked at