Author Topic: Are UFOs real ?  (Read 229739 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: Are UFOs real ?
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2014, 01:27:27 PM »
Seen some crazy shit in my 74 years. All unidentified so that part is settled. 1952 saw what looked like a high flying jet going real fast. Suddenly it reversed in a 180 and booked out of site. My dad watched with me. Just last summer I witnessed one of these same 180s here in the mountains of Arizona. Around 1965 I saw with 4 others a large silver disc with bright lights drifting over the Los Angeles Harbor Freeway near USC campus. It suddenly went straight up and gone. The following day the L.A. Times reported that several in bound airline pilots also saw this as did the LAX tower. This LAX tower scene was the beginning of Close Encounters of the Third Kind. 1971 I was sailing from L.A. to Catalina Island at midnight in fog, no moonlight. 4 of us saw three 100 yards across glowing green circles underwater ahead. We sailed right over them and our boat glowed green. What ever they were down there they were huge and bright. As we sailed on past we looked back and it took 10 min for the now distant glow in the sea to disappear.

WTF?
   I have heard of similar reports in the Catalina Channel. There are a lot of strange things that go on out there.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2014, 01:35:48 PM »
They want our most valuable resource:  Water.  Didn't you see V?

No.
I remember as a kid that during the VHS era it was supposed to be a huge hit. Guess Mr. Icke rented most of the tapes.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2014, 02:39:25 PM »
There are already, aliens living amongst us, just go to the female bodybuilding section of GB, they are not from this world!!

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2014, 03:55:07 PM »
UFO reports and sightings seemed to be much more common deacades ago.

Now that nearly everyone carries around a portable camera in their phone, you would think there would be an increase in UFO sightings and footage?

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2014, 04:09:51 PM »

Now that nearly everyone carries around a portable camera in their phone, you would think there would be an increase in UFO sightings and footage?

LOL good post

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2014, 04:19:25 PM »
There are already, aliens living amongst us, just go to the female bodybuilding section of GB, they are not from this world!!

true.  they're out of this world.  hotter than any female this planet has to offer.   Flag nor Vial.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2014, 04:22:43 PM »
Saying you believe in UFOs doesn't imply you believe in Aliens, you just believe that there are flying objects that are not planes, satelites, birds, balloons, helicopters, meteors, fireworks, or any flying thing that we know about. Having personally witnessed UFOs, i believe in their existence, but they can be anything and not just aliens.

Then what is navigating them

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2014, 04:37:00 PM »
It's only natural that hyper-intelligent intergalactic wormhole travelers would find us fascinating and want to make mysterious patterns in our corn fields and probe our rectums.
Do you think that they are really intergalactic schmoes who haven't discovered the shredded glutes of bbing?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2014, 05:54:41 PM »
Alien life (math wise) has to exist. There are simply too many solar systems containing endless planets.

They have technically already found the existence of micro organisms.

So life already has existed on other planets.

Meteors containing foreign organisms might have been the cause of some of the earths deadliest viruses.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2014, 06:20:38 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2014, 06:22:40 PM »

Wes, you were around for the original War of the Worlds radio broadcast. Did you fear for your life, or were you you ready to show those aliens a most muscular?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2014, 06:24:15 PM »
;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2014, 06:55:39 PM »
Yes I've seen one. Serious post.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2014, 07:04:33 PM »
Yes, lots of unidentified sightings. Is there any solid evidence of aliens or spaceships? None, zero, nada! SETI has found nothing. Nothing, zero = no evidence of anyone out there.

A lot of the so called UFOs are not objects but moving lights. There is no evidence of objects. No clear photos, nothing solid.  

Yes, the universe is huge and vast. Life probably exists somewhere and perhaps in lots of places. Will there be contact? Who knows? So far we have not been visited. Distances are vast.

Consider that the nearest star is some 3 light years away. Stars with earth like planets are much further away.

Just a guess but I think the conditions for life are extremely rare so we probably won't find intelligent life in our galaxy. Of course there are billions of stars in our galaxy so who knows?

Just remember, believing something doesn't make it true. I think too many believe all manner of nonsense. If we have been visited by aliens and the government has a spaceship then

that news would be the biggest news ever....bigger than Christ coming out of his tomb. We would have heard something concrete by now but so far there is no hard evidence = no aliens or spaceships.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2014, 08:03:33 PM »
I am not a sci-fi Freak but watched some NASA films from space Encounters...really does make you think when ex Astronauts speak out about it  :o
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/5201410/Are-UFOs-real-Famous-people-who-believed.html

I don't know, but I've started to re-watch the X-Files recently. I'm half-way through the 3rd season. It's hands down one of the best shows ever made.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2014, 08:07:55 PM »
I don't know, but I've started to re-watch the X-Files recently. I'm half-way through the 3rd season. It's hands down one of the best shows ever made.
Yeah, I watched all nine seasons this year. It was good until they changed the shooting location from Vancouver to Los Angeles. So I guess the first five seasons are worth watching.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2014, 08:23:05 PM »

True...However take your phone and video tape a high flying plane and it won't come out too clear. Or anything moving extremely fast...And anything a night won't come out to good either...

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2014, 08:24:26 PM »
Better question.

Is there other life in the Universe? It's extremely likely.

Have any visited us? Almost certainly not.

Physics/Distance

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2014, 08:25:48 PM »
A legit Alien craft could land on your front lawn and 100 people could videotape it and it would get debunked within 24 hours...Hell you could talk to an Alien in your driveway and have it on tape crystal clear and 85% of the internet viewing it would think it's bogus...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2014, 08:28:24 PM »
I'm sure the government has plenty of very good film and photos

My brother in law who is retired from the air force believes that disclosure in will happen but I doubt it ever will
There is no benefit at all and a huge downside to disclosing anything.  I'll trust the word of astronauts, pilots, military,etc.. who have nothing to gain and everything to lose by going public.

Gordon Cooper talks about filming them while in the military

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2014, 08:29:26 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2014, 09:39:36 PM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #72 on: April 26, 2014, 01:41:52 AM »
 ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #73 on: April 26, 2014, 02:37:53 AM »
it´s amazing how some of These People speak about it...

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #74 on: April 26, 2014, 03:32:02 AM »
They know it will come one Day, Reagen knew and spoke about it....