Author Topic: 01-28-06: Craig Titus is back in Nevada  (Read 4710 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
01-28-06: Craig Titus is back in Nevada
« on: January 28, 2006, 02:28:35 PM »

Two days after Kelly arrived back in Las Vegas, Craig Titus was booked at Clark County Detention Center. It took 14 days to get back from Massachusetts to Nevada. They had taken different vans across the the United States. The charges filed were murder and arson - 3rd degree. Craig's inmate # is 01895641. Craig's case number is 05F23407A.

Sources have also said that papers were filed seeking a dismissal for the flight risk charges on both Kelly & Craig, pending a review.

SiteJaws

• Getbig II
  • Website Design for BBing/Fitness, Trainers & Gyms
Re: 01-28-06: Craig Titus is back in Nevada
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 07:06:32 PM »
It's a shame...

Using 2 point, default color border really makes it look like the Clark County Detention Center has no imagination.
Steak N Grits.

STICKGIRL

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 08:06:22 PM »
just kill him already. i'm sick of hearing about that piece of sh-t!

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2006, 03:29:39 PM »
just kill him already. i'm sick of hearing about that piece of sh-t!

Craig must have left a lot of stains on your futon.
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2006, 05:24:52 PM »
Sources have also said that papers were filed seeking a dismissal for the flight risk charges on both Kelly & Craig, pending a review.
"DISMISSAL FOR THE FLIGHT RISK CHARGES"...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 07:29:26 PM »
"DISMISSAL FOR THE FLIGHT RISK CHARGES"...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

The defense attorney will argue that Titus is not a flight risk because he never left the country. He just went to Boston during the holidays to visit a friend. ::)
D

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2006, 08:01:17 PM »
no flight risk...........with possession of over $8,000 in cash and talking to various  "friends" about heading  to Greece ...you gotta be kidding me...that sounds like Craig whining his usual bullshit to the attornies.

He should have just been a barker for the carnies that roll thru town...that would have been his true calling......either that or working the Pea Under the Shell scam

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 04:28:04 PM »
the murderer is at the moment 190 pounds. i predict the way back to 160 is sooner than my first prediction. 160 within 12 months not 24 months.
fallen angel

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2006, 05:49:55 PM »
The "flight risk charges" is a mis-quote. The dismissal is for "unlawful flight" charges. That was the federal charge on which both Killy & Crud were being held in Mass. The dimissal will be granted and they will be held in Nevada on murder, arson, etc. It is just a procedural thing.
As far as bail in Nevada goes; I'd guess $1 million secured each. They can request a bail hearing or a bail reduction hearing... I'm pretty sure. ;)
a

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 07:07:14 PM »
The "flight risk charges" is a mis-quote. The dismissal is for "unlawful flight" charges. That was the federal charge on which both Killy & Crud were being held in Mass. The dimissal will be granted and they will be held in Nevada on murder, arson, etc. It is just a procedural thing.
As far as bail in Nevada goes; I'd guess $1 million secured each. They can request a bail hearing or a bail reduction hearing... I'm pretty sure. ;)

Unlawful Flight....GUILTY

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2006, 10:32:17 PM »
The best thing to happen with this for publicity is.....  Titus & Ryan post bail then fail to appear and a warrant is issued.  This will be huge.  Cause you know who they gonna call..........THE DOG!  Man would that be awesome.  Imagine Dog and his kid catching Titus & Ryan at a sex party happening at a remote gym in Mexico.  Whatta movie!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2006, 10:39:37 PM »
I think The Dog just signed a two year $1.5 million deal for more episodes of his show. I look for The Dog to... slowly gain weight, cut that ratty hair and send his sister to a health spa. Just my $0.02. He won't have time to chase Bonnie & Clyde.
a

IronGame

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2006, 03:25:44 AM »
How about a face lift and some lazer resurfacing?  It is painful to look at his face.  It looks like a sunmaid rasin. 
white belt for life

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2006, 07:19:36 AM »
The best thing to happen with this for publicity is.....  Titus & Ryan post bail then fail to appear and a warrant is issued.  This will be huge.  Cause you know who they gonna call..........THE DOG!  Man would that be awesome.  Imagine Dog and his kid catching Titus & Ryan at a sex party happening at a remote gym in Mexico.  Whatta movie!

Oh damn..you KNOW Dog & his sons would rough Craig up...a little mace in the face....a little DogPile......

but I would feel really sorry for Kelly...cause Dog's wife would slap her all over the place and then give her a double slap for ever getting involved with Craig...'What were you thinkin'?"

Then Dog, Beth, Leland and crew would gather in a circle and pray for both of them and have a good to heart in theSUV ride back to lockup...must see TV right there!!