Author Topic: Can this board think of me as an American from now on?  (Read 31635 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: Can this board think of me as an American from now on?
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2014, 07:51:03 PM »
LOL. Spot on with those blokes. A Pommie daisy chain!

Join the Aussies since they 'hate' the Pommies.  Booty excepted, of course.

FOAD.....

Lexus II

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2014, 07:56:09 PM »
I wish to join the Americans, the embarrassment of the UK board, BigMC turning in to a dripping Vagina, Junior treating this place like an episode of some reality tv show,BigRo finding himself out in the woods for years only to become a submissive bottom at juniors will for 'sponsorship', BigCyp forgetting that he was once mildly amusing, now has deluded himself in to thinking typing any combination of words in the english language is funny since FatMC and Skorpo suck his dick for whatever he writes, and vice versa.Dorko parading his bosses cars around and his Winny V hairline like its something to be proud of.Arguing like beta females in every thread.A true stain on a once great nation.

I like the idea of segregating the British in their own forum.

The fact that they created a heavily moderated forum which is just a bunch of people who agree with each other is comical.  

They wanted their own little click and that's what they have.  Five people sitting around kissing each others butts.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2014, 08:37:41 PM »
I wish to join the Americans, the embarrassment of the UK board, BigMC turning in to a dripping Vagina, Junior treating this place like an episode of some reality tv show,BigRo finding himself out in the woods for years only to become a submissive bottom at juniors will for 'sponsorship', BigCyp forgetting that he was once mildly amusing, now has deluded himself in to thinking typing any combination of words in the english language is funny since FatMC and Skorpo suck his dick for whatever he writes, and vice versa.Dorko parading his bosses cars around and his Winny V hairline like its something to be proud of.Arguing like beta females in every thread.A true stain on a once great nation.

you always struck me as a man of integrity and dignity.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2014, 10:59:51 PM »
I like the idea of segregating the British in their own forum.

The fact that they created a heavily moderated forum which is just a bunch of people who agree with each other is comical.  

They wanted their own little clique and that's what they have.  Five people sitting around kissing each others butts.

Those Pommies haven't been introduced so they can't socialize with strangers, you know.

When their forum is boring...all the time....they run back to the G&O to stir up things.

Never trust a Pommie!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2014, 11:14:14 PM »

meanwhile the god of money runs the show.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2014, 11:22:32 PM »
Those Pommies haven't been introduced so they can't socialize with strangers, you know.

When their forum is boring...all the time....they run back to the G&O to stir up things.

Never trust a Pommie!

You are a wanker! Go back to Canada... You are not an Aussie and you talk shit!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2014, 11:23:16 PM »

You should try finding yourself out in the woods too.

Junior sent me cash once (for which I am grateful) and it seems that's all I,m getting, probably because I am far from being a submissive bottom.

The only 'thing' I am submissive to is the Tao,The Divine,God.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2014, 12:15:45 AM »
You are a wanker! Go back to Canada... You are not an Aussie and you talk shit!

LOL. Where is your sense of humour?  I hold both Canadian and Australian citizenships but I will never be an Aussie.

I am entitled to shit stir like your Pommie mates.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 06, 2014, 12:28:27 AM »
LOL. Where is your sense of humour?  I hold both Canadian and Australian citizenships but I will never be an Aussie.

I am entitled to shit stir like your Pommie mates.

Never trust a wanker that makes false allegations about Arnold raping an underaged girl. If you are going to throw shit, then be prepared to have shit thrown at you!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #59 on: October 06, 2014, 12:29:50 AM »
This is what I have discovered about the UK 4 from reading their threads.

Simple Simon a prissy premadonna closet homo who loves to stalk his fellow getbiggers.

Skorp thinks he is a stud loves to show off and secretly love ladyboys.

Bigmc has a crush on skorp and love to oil wrestle with other men.

Bigcyp fantasize about muscle men and decides to change his career field in midlife and study to become a  proctologist so he can put his finger up men butthole.

I have never been in the closet hot stuff.   :-*

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2014, 12:33:34 AM »
Never trust a wanker that makes false allegations about Arnold raping an underaged girl.

Jesus Christ! You believe that lying dickhead bigmc? He wasn't at my place in 1974. He knows absolutely nothing.

Talk to Robert Nailon. He walked in on Arnold and the babysitter and saw what was going on. It wasn't rape but force was used

according to the girl. She told me that herself.

I never lie and I don't exaggerate facts. What happened, happened.

I have never called you a name. I have defended you against many of the guys you are now friendly with.

You can side with the Pommies but you are showing very poor judgement.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2014, 12:35:33 AM »
Jesus Christ! You believe that lying dickhead bigmc? He wasn't at my place in 1974. He knows absolutely nothing.

Talk to Robert Nailon. He walked in on Arnold and the babysitter and saw what was going on. It wasn't rape but force was used

I have never called you a name. I have defended you against many of the guys you are now friendly with.

I believe bigmc, not you!

Simple Simon

« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2014, 12:37:48 AM »

Have you been to the relevant authourities with this allegation, if not why not, you are party to a sexual asault and in the eyes of the law as guilty as the perpetrator in not reporting it.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2014, 12:41:32 AM »
I believe bigmc, not you!

Unbelievable, Karen. If you do it means you are foolish and very gullible. Very sad.

If vicious lies are repeated often enough some gullible people will believe them.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2014, 12:42:22 AM »
Have you been to the relevant authourities with this allegation, if not why not, you are party to a sexual asault and in the eyes of the law as guilty as the perpetrator in not reporting it.
I am sure the statute of limitations has long since come and gone.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2014, 12:43:48 AM »

You are a man who never tells a lie, you've proofed this many times with the countless bodybuilders you've helped with your secret hypertrophy systems

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2014, 12:44:20 AM »
I believe Vince 100 percent on this one.  No telling how many girls and women Arnold went through and still goes through.  Tom Arnold says even today, Arnold has sex 5-6 times a day at times.

Simple Simon

« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2014, 12:44:35 AM »
I am sure the statute of limitations has long since come and gone.
Jimmy Saville?

Maybe the USA is more tollerant of its sex offenders.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2014, 12:45:20 AM »
Unbelievable, Karen. If you do it means you are foolish and very gullible. Very sad.

If vicious lies are repeated often enough some gullible people will believe them.

You should practice what you preach.

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2014, 12:45:38 AM »
I believe Vince 100 percent on this one.  No telling how many girls and women Arnold went through and still goes through.  Tom Arnold says even today, Arnold has sex 5-6 times a day at times.

No he doesnt, dont be ridiculous.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2014, 12:51:08 AM »
No he doesnt, dont be ridiculous.
This was a first hand account by Tom Arnold also echoed in Wendy Leigh's bio of Arnold.  Others have similar Arnold stories.  Its not exactly far fetched or secretive.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2014, 12:51:40 AM »
You guys didn't know Arnold. I met him in Golds Gym, Venice in October 1968. He has been to my gym twice. In 1974 and 1980. He came to my place for dinner in 1974.

Arnold did his own thing. Some women were turned on by him and he was never slow to take advantage of any interest. The guy oozed confidence.

Good luck to him.

Simple Simon

« Reply #72 on: October 06, 2014, 12:52:51 AM »
This was a first hand account by Tom Arnold also echoed in Wendy Leigh's bio of Arnold.  Others have similar Arnold stories.  Its not exactly far fetched or secretive.
So they were in the room with him when he was banging away were they?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 06, 2014, 12:53:34 AM »
Many times, yes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 06, 2014, 12:56:35 AM »
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/schwarzeneggers-sex-talk

AUGUST 27--Arnold Schwarzenegger once told a magazine interviewer about participating in an orgy with other bodybuilders, noting that "everybody jumped on" the woman involved and "took her upstairs where we all got together." The California Republican added that not every muscleman participated in the gang bang, "just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on."

Schwarzenegger's lewd talk appeared in the August 1977 issue of Oui, an adult magazine published by Playboy Enterprises until 1981 and still available today on newsstands (we originally reported, incorrectly, that the provocative title was defunct). The five-page Schwarzenegger interview was conducted by author Peter Manso and flagged on the magazine's cover with the headline, "Arnold Schwarzenegger on the Sex Secrets of Bodybuilders."

At the time of the Oui story, Schwarzenegger, then 29, was appearing in "Pumping Iron," a documentary on the bodybuilding circuit. In the Q&A with Manso, today's gubernatorial wannabe spoke about his sex life, drug usage, and belief that men "shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies."

Schwarzenegger even entertained a question about his penis size. When Manso asked, "Is your cock disproportionate to the rest of you?" Schwarzenegger replied, "Well, that depends on what you mean by disproportionate. The cock isn't a muscle, so it doesn't grow in relation to the shoulders, say, or the pectorals. You can't make it bigger through exercise, that's for sure." He added that "women have told me they're curious about its size--you know, outgoing chicks who're just trying to be outrageous or horny. I hear all kind of lines, including 'Oh, you're hurting me; you're so big.' But it means nothing. Bodybuilders' cocks are the same size as everyone else's."

Asked if he felt "exploited" by women who pursued him because of his physique, Schwarzenegger said, "No, I'd feel used only if I didn't get something out of it. If a girl comes on strong and says, 'I really dig your body and I want to fuck the shit out of you,' I just decide whether or not I like her. If I do take her home, I try to make sure I get just as much out of it as she does. The word exploited therefore wouldn't apply." Schwarzenegger later noted that once outside the gym, he forgets about bodybuilding: "I can look at a chick who's a little out of shape and if she turns me on, I won't hesitate to date her. If she's a good fuck, she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care."

On the practice of abstaining from sex prior to a competition, Schwarzenegger rejected that approach: "I get laid on purpose. I can't sleep before a competition and I'm up all night, anyway, so instead of staring at the ceiling I figure I might as well find somebody and fuck." In fact, at the 1972 Mr. Olympia contest, "we had girls backstage giving head, then all of us went out and I won. It didn't bother me at all; in fact, I went out there feeling like King Kong," added Schwarzenegger.

When Manso asked whether he used "dope," Schwarzenegger replied, "Yes, grass and hash--no hard drugs. But the point is that I do what I feel like doing. I'm not on a health kick."

Asked whether he was "freaked out" by being in such close contact with guys at the gym, Schwarzenegger said, "Men shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies...Gay people are fighting the same kind of stereotyping that bodybuilders are: People have certain misconceptions about them just as they do about us. Well, I have absolutely no hang-ups about the fag business..."

Other topics addressed by Schwarzenegger included:

* His dad Gustav, who was later revealed to have been a Nazi Party member: "My father was the local police chief and he led a very regular life."

* His early days training in Germany: "I was living in Munich at the time, hanging out with night people--entertainers, hookers, and bar owners--and I had a girlfriend who was a stripper. I was an innocent boy from a farm town, but I grew up fast in Munich."

* Southern California hijinks: "Bodybuilders party a lot, and once, in Gold's--the gym in Venice, California, where all the top guys train--there was a black girl who came out naked. Everybody jumped on her and took her upstairs, where we all got together." Asked by Manso if he was talking about a "gang bang," Schwarzenegger answered, "Yes, but not everybody, just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on. Having chicks around is the kind of thing that breaks up the intense training. It gives you relief, and then afterward you go back to the serious stuff."