Author Topic: As Rand Paul and Ted Cruz eye 2016 runs, an uneasy alliance becomes a rivalry  (Read 7091 times)

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Backs vote democrat at about  a 90-95% rate in most elections.  That is as close to group think as you will find in America

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
im saying your "black community" doesnt exist. Its a myth

I dont know what the thought of large percent of blacks is, there is no poll data with that information and contrary to popular belief, we blacks arent all connected to one another via some mental network of thought.

That's not correct.  There is extensive exit poll data after every presidential election.  CNN has a great site that captures that information.  I haven't looked at it since 2012, but I remember being astounded by one piece that showed almost 100 percent of black females in a certain age demographic voted for Obama.  

You can say group think doesn't exist, but that's just not reality.  The numbers clearly show otherwise.  Plus you have to ignore all of those people and their personal experiences.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Backs vote democrat at about  a 90-95% rate in most elections.  That is as close to group think as you will find in America

Exactly - if whites voted 90-95 GOP EVERY election - there would not be one Demo in office anywhere. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Have any Republican policies ever helped any of them?  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
You still here?  Is lying your favorite pastime?  Sure seems like it.  Why is the truth so difficult for you?  

I can't envision any scenario where you could consider it acceptable to vote Democrat in 2016.

You vote repub.  Deal?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Have any Republican policies ever helped any of them?  ???

LMFAO - they voted 95% lib for decades the question is whether lib policies have helped them, not the other wat around.

Personally - I love it as they vote themselves into oblivion by following pos like Sharpton Obama etc

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I can't envision any scenario where you could consider it acceptable to vote Democrat in 2016.

You vote repub.  Deal?

What the heck are you talking about?  I'm going make my decision after the primaries and vote for the best candidate, regardless of party, like I always do. 

What the heck is wrong with you??  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What the heck are you talking about?  I'm going make my decision after the primaries and vote for the best candidate, regardless of party, like I always do. 

What the heck is wrong with you??  ???

Sorry, but that's not okay with me.   ANY repub will be better than ANY liberal. 

Can we agree on that?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Sorry, but that's not okay with me.   ANY repub will be better than ANY liberal. 

Can we agree on that?

::)  We can agree on what I already said.  I'll make my independent decision, regardless of party.  You will lie about being a Republican (or libertarian or "registered independent") and then vote for Hillary.  We all know how this plays out.