Author Topic: Wes` Comeback Journal  (Read 60962 times)

jpm101

• Getbig IV
Re: Wes` Comeback Journal
« Reply #125 on: November 09, 2015, 08:15:36 AM »
NJFlex

Don't want to take up space here, this is Wes's site about his training. Refer you to my my section, my ideas all laid out there....good or bad.

Just to note; I like the sound of the clang and rattle of plates and the thud of DB's hitting the floor. Music to my ears. Which means I enjoy lifting heavy and the challenge of it. But also do lighter stuff, as GVT, 8x8's, etc..for the sake of preserving my joints and the important of the change of pace received. Also observe that most men train too much (too long of a  workout) and too often (too many training days a week), not allowing the CNS and recovery to catch up to them. But than again, to each his own.

Good Luck.

F

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Wes` Comeback Journal
« Reply #126 on: November 09, 2015, 08:21:44 AM »
NJFlex

Don't want to take up space here, this is Wes's site about his training. Refer you to my my section, my ideas all laid out there....good or bad.

Just to note; I like the sound of the clang and rattle of plates and the thud of DB's hitting the floor. Music to my ears. Which means I enjoy lifting heavy and the challenge of it. But also do lighter stuff, as GVT, 8x8's, etc..for the sake of preserving my joints and the important of the change of pace received. Also observe that most men train too much (too long of a  workout) and too often (too many training days a week), not allowing the CNS and recovery to catch up to them. But than again, to each his own.

Good Luck.

THANK U ,,AND YES WES AMD GO WAY BACK HE WON'T BE PEEVED AT THIS 2 POST SIDE SIDE BAR,,,,THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND IT WAS CORDIAL TO ME ,I KNOW YOU HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH DONNY AND HE'S A 'FRIEND'HERE BUT I RESPECT YOUR ANSWER PERTAINING TO ME AND ME ONLY HERE,NO ARGUMENTS FROM ME,,I TRAIN 4X PER WEEK AND 1 TO 1.5 ON THE HIGH END ,,AT 47 I FEEL RESTED AND HAVE GREAT WORKOUTS WITHOUT ANT PROBLEMS AT ALL..