Author Topic: Trump monster announcement on Tuesday (Special Guest) in iowa- PALIN?  (Read 568 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Most believe it'll be Sarah Palin flying into town, to endorse Trump.

The ironic thing (if it is her) is that Palin used the Tea Party ideals to reach her level of fame... and for the first time, there's a legit tea party candidate that fits EVERY conservative ideal (CRUZ).  If Palin endorses the lifelong liberal Trump, it'd prove she doesn't give a shit about conservatism - all she cares about is celebrity and fame.

(I'm still thinking it's someone else... who else his super high profile that Trump'd make such a big deal about it)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Trump monster announcement on Tuesday (Special Guest) in iowa- PALIN?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2016, 07:29:52 PM »
Private Jet en route from Anchorage to Des Moines tonight
 Canadair Challenger Executive jet currently en route from Anchorage to Des Moines. Landing 7:57 CST.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2016, 07:30:14 PM »
Jerry Falwell Jr.’s blessing may give Donald Trump edge with evangelicals

Jerry Falwell Jr. said Monday that Donald Trump has lived his life in the spirit of Jesus Christ, giving a major boost to the billionaire businessman as he campaigned at Liberty University — a bastion of Christian conservatism that has become a must-visit stop for GOP presidential contenders.

Mr. Falwell, the school president, said he even saw parallels between his late father, Liberty founder Jerry Falwell Sr., and Mr. Trump, whom he praised for financially supporting Christian causes and for an expansive generosity of spirit.

“In my opinion, Donald Trump lives a life of loving and helping others, as Jesus taught in the Great Commandment,” Mr. Falwell said at a convocation at Liberty University.

The glowing review comes as Republicans are battling for the support of evangelical voters, who make up a large portion of the GOP primary electorate in Iowa and South Carolina, two of the early-voting states.

But the praise ignited a feverish debate within evangelical circles, with other leaders saying Mr. Falwell was off base in casting Mr. Trump as a credible candidate for their movement to embrace.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 08:00:53 AM »
 I suspect that Trump may have hurt his courting of Evangelicals when he quoted the Bible by saying, "Two Corinthians."

There were rumors that Pat Buchanan was a candidate for Trump's VP. I'd vote in all 50 states if that happened.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 08:04:57 AM »
Besides Pat's dislike of Israel..kinda like him.
L