Author Topic: McGregor & Diaz got a little carried away @ staredown  (Read 81962 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: McGregor & Diaz got a little carried away @ staredown
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2016, 10:26:06 AM »
The fight will be interesting though

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2016, 10:31:12 AM »
This is incorrcet, NATE is not lazy at all, where did you hear this? he runs triathelons for fun, bikes massive distances and trains daily.

He won't gas, have you ever watched nate or nick fight? gassing and the diaz brothers are mutually exclusive, they have the best cardio hands down. There style is predicated on it, massive volume of punches until the other person breaks.

I was under this impression to.

The Diaz brothers are year-round trainers who do triathlons, biking, and lots of swimming cardio work.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2016, 10:48:36 AM »
i thought this was about evan mcgregor and cameron diaz, fuck you :(

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2016, 12:16:50 PM »
I was under this impression to.

The Diaz brothers are year-round trainers who do triathlons, biking, and lots of swimming cardio work.

They are, Pellius doesn't know what he is talking about as per usual.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2016, 12:42:19 PM »
McGregor is intimidated. just like I said ronda was, and just like I said aldo was.   he is acting now, which means he's not comfortable within himself.

and the way he hit Nathan's hand was a direct attempt to hurt the top of his hand. the whole staredown thing is ridiculous. no two men should be that close to each other unless the fight is on. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2016, 01:15:00 PM »
McGregor is intimidated. just like I said ronda was, and just like I said aldo was.   he is acting now, which means he's not comfortable within himself.

and the way he hit Nathan's hand was a direct attempt to hurt the top of his hand. the whole staredown thing is ridiculous. no two men should be that close to each other unless the fight is on. 

Insanity, mcgregor said he didn't care who he fought, let nate fight at 170 and will knock him out cold. He is 100% not intimidated, I don't think he gets intimidated, that's why he is where he is, he is the alpha.

acting could be a tactic as well, it's not so cut and dry but nuanced.

He may be getting pissed off, but he is not intimidated. Him punching his hand is exactly what someone who doesn't give a fuck would do, he didn't give a fuck if he broke his hand, he does what he wants.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2016, 02:29:32 PM »
Insanity, mcgregor said he didn't care who he fought, let nate fight at 170 and will knock him out cold. He is 100% not intimidated, I don't think he gets intimidated, that's why he is where he is, he is the alpha.

acting could be a tactic as well, it's not so cut and dry but nuanced.

He may be getting pissed off, but he is not intimidated. Him punching his hand is exactly what someone who doesn't give a fuck would do, he didn't give a fuck if he broke his hand, he does what he wants.
Outed.
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2016, 03:42:52 PM »

Can't but agree except for the last bit about two fighters not doing faceoffs, because they just are entertaining

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2016, 03:59:18 PM »
I expected to read something interesting on Ewan McGregor and Cameron Diaz...

What is this, 2003?
Y

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2016, 04:55:24 PM »
Old weight vs New weight

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2016, 05:33:54 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2016, 05:35:56 PM »
Diaz got into Mcgregor's head last week when Diaz openly accused him of being on steroids.

Mcgregor is not used to being on the defensive at a press conference. Conor was pissed off.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 04, 2016, 05:38:30 PM »
Tom Lawlor weighed in as McGregor, or his own version, McLawlor

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2016, 05:46:31 PM »

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 04, 2016, 05:49:59 PM »
I don't get this stuff. So you have two white trash people that are on cocaine and a mix of other drugs beat each other up.....why are they making money off this shit when you can watch an episode of cops or drive down downtown and see this faggotry.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #65 on: March 04, 2016, 05:51:05 PM »
I don't get this stuff. So you have two white trash people that are on cocaine and a mix of other drugs beat each other up.....why are they making money off this shit when you can watch an episode of cops or drive down downtown and see this faggotry.

Apparently you haven't heard about the cage
Y

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2016, 06:05:42 PM »
This is incorrcet, NATE is not lazy at all, where did you hear this? he runs triathelons for fun, bikes massive distances and trains daily.

He won't gas, have you ever watched nate or nick fight? gassing and the diaz brothers are mutually exclusive, they have the best cardio hands down. There style is predicated on it, massive volume of punches until the other person breaks.

Lazy for a world class athlete. Just like B.J. Penn lazy. Nate gets high everyday and has that constant stoner look and speech. Other than Dana White saying that Nate was training for a Triathlon, there is no mention or record of Nate ever competing in a Triathlon. It's Nick that is the cardio king and loves Triathlons and prefers that to fighting if he could get paid doing it.

And Diaz has been out of shape in some of his fights. He couldn't even make weight when he fought RDA, one of the biggest fights in his career. Look at him after his open workout. He's the only one that is winded when speaking to the commentator.

We'll see how it goes but it's a disadvantage for him to be taking such a fight with someone of Conor's caliber on such short notice. There's a reason why the other fighters didn't want to step up. They believe they'll get a shot at Conor eventually and want the odds as much in their favor as possible. If you were a top contender would you want to take a fight on 11 days notice? With Nate, he really doesn't have much to lose as he's fading. He's only had two fights since the Maynard fight in Nov. 2013.

I've never been a fan of the Diaz brothers but I really want Nate to do well. I still want Conor to win because he makes the sport exciting but I want him to get beat up. You're right about the sheer volume of strikes both brothers put out. And I want to see it all on Conor's face.  

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2016, 06:13:17 PM »

You should stick to the much more manly sport of oiled down men on cocaine and a mix of other drugs posing their bodies in a glittering thong.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V

bigmc

• Getbig V
T

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2016, 03:43:47 AM »
HOLM TATE

http://i.giphy.com/5PIN0xBVayRJm.gif

I just watched that 30 times straight. Fuck what an ass

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2016, 04:03:53 AM »
drama queens + retarded micro-penis = retarded queens. Fuck both of them.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2016, 04:28:05 AM »
conor jumped back when nate fliched at him during the weighin stare down, maybe a sign of good reflexes or nervousness or both

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2016, 04:58:19 AM »
these stupid fatass reporters with their gay little sycophantic questions and moronic cheers... what a worthless pile of shit

and i hope miescha dismantles that hideous juice head

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2016, 05:07:14 AM »
noones talking about joanna vs claudia  :P

theor ass and legs were singing when they walked on each other at the unstoppable press conference