Author Topic: Backlash For Trump After He Lashes Out At The Muslim Parents Of A Dead U.S. Sol  (Read 4492 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Republican Donald Trump lashed out Saturday at two Muslim American parents who lost their son while he served in the U.S. military in Iraq and who appeared at the Democratic National Convention last week, stirring outrage among critics who said the episode proves that Trump lacks the compassion and temperament to be president.

Asked to comment on the convention speech of Khizr Khan, a Pakistani immigrant whose son, Army Capt. Humayun Khan, died in Iraq in 2004, Trump described Khan as “very emotional” and said he “probably looked like a nice guy to me” — then accused him of being controlled by the Clinton campaign.

“Who wrote that? Did Hillary’s script writers write it?” he asked in an interview with ABC.

Trump also questioned why Khan’s wife, Ghazala, did not speak on stage, despite the fact that she sat for an interview with MSNBC the following day.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/backlash-for-trump-after-he-lashes-out-at-the-muslim-parents-of-a-dead-us-soldier/2016/07/30/34b0aad4-5671-11e6-88eb-7dda4e2f2aec_story.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Why can't he stfu for 5 min? 

Unless he is trying to lose . . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V

He has a nice post-convention bounce.  He's doing everything possible to nullify it.   

attacking military, being dumb on ukraine, claiming creating jobs is sacrifice, all while claiming he has the best temperament.

He cannot be this stupid, naive, and accident-prone regarding his public statements.  It has to be intentional. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
He has a nice post-convention bounce.  He's doing everything possible to nullify it.   

attacking military, being dumb on ukraine, claiming creating jobs is sacrifice, all while claiming he has the best temperament.

He cannot be this stupid, naive, and accident-prone regarding his public statements.  It has to be intentional. 

of course he can be this stupid and naive

he's been the same way his entire life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
It's been 4 or 5 days. 

Trump was up the early hours, talking in tweets about how offended he is.

He's beyond thin-skinned.  He's beyond offended.  Are you ready?  HE IS FUCKING SOFT.  He's not tough.  He's not badass, strong.  People can 'get his goat' and he loses sleep over it.  He's getting hate from lots of repubs today because almost a week later, Trump is still melting down on the family of the fallen soldier because they criticize him.

Trump = Trying to lose.   No other explanation.  He is also tweet battling with fire marshalls who rescued him and ten people who were stuck in a broken elevator.  Yes, he's going at firefighters and vets this weekend.  IF he was a dem plant, would there be ANY other 2 groups he'd specifically shit on?   Firefighters and lost soldiers?  Come on!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
HAHAHAHA I bet he pulls the lever for Hillary in November as well.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Agreed...my frustration with Trump is that he just can't help going after people who criticize him..its impulsive....he attacks everyone instead of focusing on Hillary.....I don't hate Trump and I admire the fact that he was able to destroy all those Republican stiffs he ran agaisnt.....but its always one unforced error after another...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Agreed...my frustration with Trump is that he just can't help going after people who criticize him..its impulsive....he attacks everyone instead of focusing on Hillary.....I don't hate Trump and I admire the fact that he was able to destroy all those Republican stiffs he ran agaisnt.....but its always one unforced error after another...

This week - as Hilary enjoys a post-convention bump - Trump has attacked firefighters, dead veterans familiies, and empowered Russia, while accusing the NFL of lying.   Piss off veterans, veterans moms (he insulted her separately), anti-Russia folks, and football fans too.

He might as well put his junk in an apple pie while wearing an american flag, just to make sure he completely pisses off everything considered all-American.  He cannot be this stupid and unaware.   He's trolling us, folks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/01/clinton-cash-khizr-khans-deep-legal-financial-connections-saudi-arabia-hillarys-clinton-foundation-connect-terror-immigration-email-scandals/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Trump walked right into this mess - come on now. 

All he had to say - was i respectfully disagree but honor the mans sacrifice and he was a hero to this nation.   Over, off the tv and headlines.  But no, petulant baby Trump has to make this a squabble and have 3 days of horrible press.

He is really an ass.   I'm voting for him, but this really is getting pathetic how stupid he can be at times. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Trump walked right into this mess - come on now. 

All he had to say - was i respectfully disagree but honor the mans sacrifice and he was a hero to this nation.   Over, off the tv and headlines.  But no, petulant baby Trump has to make this a squabble and have 3 days of horrible press.

He is really an ass.   I'm voting for him, but this really is getting pathetic how stupid he can be at times. 

I have to agree. He has absolutely no filter but this was interesting. Her corruption is everywhere.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I have to agree. He has absolutely no filter but this was interesting. Her corruption is everywhere.

I do give you props for calling out Trump on his filter.

Coach, how many piles of shit would trump have to step into, before election day, for you to start to believe (as soul crusher and I do), that Trump is doing this ON PURPOSE to lower his poll numbers so hilary can win the white house?

I know you don't believe - today - that he's a dem plant.  Even though he insulted dead war hero's mom, even though he shit on firefighters that just rescued him, even though he forced GOP to change ukraine position, even though he wasn't even aware Putin had already went into crimera, and - even though Trump refuses to say if he owes russia any money.  (Remember, "I have no investments in Russia" is fine... but Manafort stumbled and wouldn't answer if Russia has any $ invested in Trump!)

Coach, how many piles of shit would trump have to step into - for you to believe he's doing it on purpose?  That this "lack of a filter" isnt' some magical immature streak from a shrewd, brilliant 70 year old, but actually serious trolling?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I do give you props for calling out Trump on his filter.

Coach, how many piles of shit would trump have to step into, before election day, for you to start to believe (as soul crusher and I do), that Trump is doing this ON PURPOSE to lower his poll numbers so hilary can win the white house?

I know you don't believe - today - that he's a dem plant.  Even though he insulted dead war hero's mom, even though he shit on firefighters that just rescued him, even though he forced GOP to change ukraine position, even though he wasn't even aware Putin had already went into crimera, and - even though Trump refuses to say if he owes russia any money.  (Remember, "I have no investments in Russia" is fine... but Manafort stumbled and wouldn't answer if Russia has any $ invested in Trump!)

Coach, how many piles of shit would trump have to step into - for you to believe he's doing it on purpose?  That this "lack of a filter" isnt' some magical immature streak from a shrewd, brilliant 70 year old, but actually serious trolling?

Oh c'mon, you're not back to that CT about him setting up Killary again are you? You were off that for a while and during the RNC but because he says some this stupid you're  immediately back on it. Look, people hate Trump because he says things that the majority people think but won't say. What politician has said she belongs in jail? None that I can think of but that's what most think. Bottom line is that people hate hearing the truth. We have become so PC that anything anyone even thinks then says is a shock.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Trump fell right into Hillary's trap. Hillary, being the despicable crone she is, used these people like pawns; of course Trump couldn't keep his mouth shut and spoke against that woman and today Hillary proceeded with her plan and blasted Trump. How does Trump keep falling for this shit?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Look, people hate Trump because he says things that the majority people think but won't say.

How many people do you know that want Russia to expand their power?    LOL!

How many people do you know that shit on firefighters and say a person cannot be a judge because they were born in Indiana, but their parents are mexican?   How many people do you know that blame Cruz' dad for JFk assassination?

I think maybe you just put yourself in that category ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I have no filter either and nor do you - but would we say bs like he does?  No!

Its amazing the things he says sometimes.  Exspecially 70 yo man

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Look, people hate Trump because he says things that the majority people think but won't say.

Most people think POWs aren't as heroic as those soldiers who didn't get caught?

Coach... speak on this.

Coach, every day, trump gets more and more extreme.  Maybe back when he was cheering for a wall, you could say most people agreed.  I won't argue many people agree with THAT thought.

But TODAY?   Today trump is twitter warring with families who lost a soldier, and claiming creating jobs is sacrifice.  And he's really putting russia BEFORE US interests.  Repubs and Dems agree with that.   He forced the GOP to change the party position to let RUS beat up on Ukraine. 

Trump does NOT stand for "what most people believe".   He's a pro-russia candidate.  You cannot defend that, Coach. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Most people think POWs aren't as heroic as those soldiers who didn't get caught?

Coach... speak on this.

Coach, every day, trump gets more and more extreme.  Maybe back when he was cheering for a wall, you could say most people agreed.  I won't argue many people agree with THAT thought.

But TODAY?   Today trump is twitter warring with families who lost a soldier, and claiming creating jobs is sacrifice.  And he's really putting russia BEFORE US interests.  Repubs and Dems agree with that.   He forced the GOP to change the party position to let RUS beat up on Ukraine. 

Trump does NOT stand for "what most people believe".   He's a pro-russia candidate.  You cannot defend that, Coach. 

That's funny, I follow him on Twitter and going through his feed I can't seem to find anything about that. But I want you to start at the 8hr mark in his feed from today. In one of the tweets he calls Kahns son a hero. Be honest, do you follow him on Twitter or did you pick it up from another source like CNN?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
That's funny, I follow him on Twitter and going through his feed I can't seem to find anything about that.

Oh.  Well, if trump steps in shit and doesn't talk about it in his twitter, I guess it didn't happen.

honestly, I think you should re-read what you type.  Read it out loud.  "Trump didn't say it on his twitter so I don't think it happened".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Oh.  Well, if trump steps in shit and doesn't talk about it in his twitter, I guess it didn't happen.

honestly, I think you should re-read what you type.  Read it out loud.  "Trump didn't say it on his twitter so I don't think it happened".

He is trying to lose.   I fng hate this so much.   That disgusting dirty pig and pos needs to go and Trump is doing all he can to lose this,  on purpose

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
That's funny, I follow him on Twitter and going through his feed I can't seem to find anything about that. But I want you to start at the 8hr mark in his feed from today. In one of the tweets he calls Kahns son a hero. Be honest, do you follow him on Twitter or did you pick it up from another source like CNN?

Yes, that tweet says: "Captain Khan, killed 12 years ago, was a hero, but this is about RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR and the weakness of our "leaders" to eradicate it!"

Followed by:

I was viciously attacked by Mr. Khan at the Democratic Convention. Am I not allowed to respond? Hillary voted for the Iraq war, not me!

and later:

Mr. Khan, who does not know me, viciously attacked me from the stage of the DNC and is now all over T.V. doing the same - Nice!

This story is not about Mr. Khan, who is all over the place doing interviews, but rather RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM and the U.S. Get smart!

Trump should not have made statements about Khan's parents, he should've known it would only cost him but he fell into Hillary's trap.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
He is trying to lose.   I fng hate this so much.   That disgusting dirty pig and pos needs to go and Trump is doing all he can to lose this,  on purpose

Trump could resign tomorrow... and Pence would be an honorable, consistent, and safe presidential choice.  Add VP Ryan to the mix (or whoever) and you have a massive electoral landslide.  Hilary is really hated that much, and flawed that much.

Trump is either really this inept, unlucky, clumsy and just plain stupid - OR he is a lifelong hilary supporter doing his part to give her the election in what should be a change election (and go do the repubs).  

If Trump was a dem plant, he wouldn't be doing a single thing differently.  He's not fighting with Hilary about her shit record - he's actually knocking her off the headlines by battling with war families and firefighters.  And the Qs about him being funded by Russia... that shit is just scary.  He won't deny he owes Russia money.  That is HUGE.  Pretty fcking easy for most people to deny it.  He won't answer that, and manafort won't answer it either.  He WILL say he doesn't have any investments there - but "do you owe russia money" is continually dodged.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Yes, that tweet says: "Captain Khan, killed 12 years ago, was a hero, but this is about RADICAL ISLAMIC TERROR and the weakness of our "leaders" to eradicate it!"

Followed by:

I was viciously attacked by Mr. Khan at the Democratic Convention. Am I not allowed to respond? Hillary voted for the Iraq war, not me!

and later:

Mr. Khan, who does not know me, viciously attacked me from the stage of the DNC and is now all over T.V. doing the same - Nice!

This story is not about Mr. Khan, who is all over the place doing interviews, but rather RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM and the U.S. Get smart!

Trump should not have made statements about Khan's parents, he should've known it would only cost him but he fell into Hillary's trap.

Coach must not have seen those

240 is Back

• Getbig V
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/01/politics/gold-star-families-trump-apology/index.html

VFW is now condemning Trump. 

The Veterans of Foreign Wars blasted Donald Trump Monday and a group of Gold Star families of fallen service members demanded he apologize for comments about the parents of a slain Muslim U.S. solider.

"Election year or not, the VFW will not tolerate anyone berating a Gold Star family member for exercising his or her right of speech or expression," said Brian Duffy, who was elected July 27 to lead the nation's oldest and largest major war veterans organization.
"There are certain sacrosanct subjects that no amount of wordsmithing can repair once crossed," added Duffy, the national commander of the near 1.7 million-member Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States and its Auxiliary.
"Giving one's life to nation is the greatest sacrifice, followed closely by all Gold Star families, who have a right to make their voices heard."

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
So Muslim parents of US Veteran murdered by muslims = sympathy

But American parents of US Veteran murdered by muslims = manipulative

Fair press, eh?