Author Topic: Google a.i program taught it's self to play chess  (Read 7649 times)

chess315

Google a.i program taught it's self to play chess
« on: December 07, 2017, 07:05:49 AM »
And is now the strongest chess player in the world computer or human it is said to have done this in 12hrs. That means it figured out over 500yrs of chess evolution in 12 hrs and is the world champ now . This is very dangerous technology it taught it's self and in one day is the best the earth ever seen

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
Re: Google a.i program taught it's self to play chess
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 07:08:10 AM »
thats going to end well  ::)

humans.... god damn.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 07:08:28 AM »
yes but can it teach itself to pose on a stage wearing a thong? no it cannot, so lets move on, nothing to see here

fuck google and fuck chess.

chess315

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 07:11:35 AM »
This is very dangerous the deep blue computer that beat Kasparov had a team of grandmasters helping programming it and still barely one this thing did away with Chess history in 1 day basically chess is dead now in the highest levels.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 07:19:57 AM »
I have a fishing pole picked out... now, all I need to do is get my tranny sex doll situated, and I am OUT

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 07:28:33 AM »

gonna make it to the other side of da board, gary

chess315

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 08:04:52 AM »
The problem is not so much it's the best it's that it taught itself had no data base or programming it's is alive and smart

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 10:34:56 AM »
yes it's alive

and need rights

THE KILLING OF CHESS BOARDS NEED TO STOP

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 10:36:33 AM »
These machines need to be stopped now.The world will be taken over by fucking robots.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 10:37:09 AM »
I have a fishing pole picked out... now, all I need to do is get my tranny sex doll situated, and I am OUT

Hahahhaha

QuietYou

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 10:39:52 AM »
It's not as scary as you guys think. It's not "smart" at all lol it was programmed to respond accordingly to certain moves to put it in a winning situation. A bunch of the best players in the world helped make it. They're created to counter all moves depending on the positions of the other chess pieces on the board. So it's just responding how it was programmed when you make a move. Which you made it virtually unstoppable, so yeah it's gonna fuck you up as theres no human error after you've programmed it.

To beat it, all you need to do is go back and look at it's programming, see things that you missed when you put certain pieces in spots, and pick the computer apart. They cannot adjust

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 10:55:57 AM »

To beat it, all you need to do is go back and look at it's programming, see things that you missed when you put certain pieces in spots, and pick the computer apart. They cannot adjust

or take the batteries out

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2017, 11:01:56 AM »
I'm more scared about this one.

chess315

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2017, 11:26:51 AM »
It's not as scary as you guys think. It's not "smart" at all lol it was programmed to respond accordingly to certain moves to put it in a winning situation. A bunch of the best players in the world helped make it. They're created to counter all moves depending on the positions of the other chess pieces on the board. So it's just responding how it was programmed when you make a move. Which you made it virtually unstoppable, so yeah it's gonna fuck you up as theres no human error after you've programmed it.

not this computer had no chess people helping it or chess engine it taught it's self it plays like god this one has taught it's self has no data bases

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2017, 12:42:29 PM »
not this computer had no chess people helping it or chess engine it taught it's self it plays like god this one has taught it's self has no data bases
Link please.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2017, 12:58:36 PM »
computers can only operate within bounded environments, like a rule based board game that has a finite number of possible moves and outcomes.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2017, 01:04:16 PM »
It learned how to beat the dominant chess engine Stockfish in four hours. People in the chess world are going nuts right now.

QuietYou

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2017, 01:05:39 PM »
Some guy on Xbox told me that he was gonna fuck me to death.

Do you think he can defeat the AI?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2017, 01:44:01 PM »
If this keeps going the way it currently is, we are all going to be fucked.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2017, 01:58:08 PM »
there is a kind of intelligence, that a machine can acquire.. its cold, calculating... becoming infinitely more powerful than human cognition... this intelligence is not compatible with human life.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2017, 02:20:08 PM »

There was a podcast i was listening with a smart programmer dude involved in high level stuff. Said he doesnt believe in the skynet stuff but his worry is that we already have programs in the system that nobody understands how they work.

We build in top of existing platforms and you progress to a point where you start losing knowledge of the earlier sections.  He says if we have systems running infrastructure we dont understand and something goes wrong, then what?

chess315

« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2017, 02:22:29 PM »
computers can only operate within bounded environments, like a rule based board game that has a finite number of possible moves and outcomes.
this is a very dangerous thing in theory you could use this to help you make money quickly or overthrow governments and many military applications

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2017, 02:26:05 PM »
From chess .com

Dec 6, 2017, 12:50 PM 237 Chess Event Coverage

Chess changed forever today. And maybe the rest of the world did, too.

A little more than a year after AlphaGo sensationally won against the top Go player, the artificial-intelligence program AlphaZero has obliterated the highest-rated chess engine.

Stockfish, which for most top players is their go-to preparation tool, and which won the 2016 TCEC Championship and the 2017 Chess.com Computer Chess Championship, didn't stand a chance. AlphaZero won the closed-door, 100-game match with 28 wins, 72 draws, and zero losses.

Oh, and it took AlphaZero only four hours to "learn" chess. Sorry humans, you had a good run.

That's right -- the programmers of AlphaZero, housed within the DeepMind division of Google, had it use a type of "machine learning," specifically reinforcement learning. Put more plainly, AlphaZero was not "taught" the game in the traditional sense. That means no opening book, no endgame tables, and apparently no complicated algorithms dissecting minute differences between center pawns and side pawns.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2017, 03:25:52 PM »

chess315

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2017, 04:03:37 PM »
That alpha zero Google's a.i has been beating the shit out of everything at chess the last 24hrs it's crazy. I have never seen anything like this this is way ahead of time it will only be a couple days tell the world realize what has happened very dangerous. It's only been at it a 48hrs it would already be a wealthy YouTuber at this point starting less then 48hrs ago