Author Topic: Andrew Cuomo is Done  (Read 14929 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Andrew Cuomo is Done
« on: February 24, 2021, 12:49:57 PM »
Can now focus on Masters Class bodybuilding contests.

https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2021/02/24/former-aide-charges-cuomo-kissed-sexually-harassed-her-1365096

No chance he gets 4th term. Only question is does he get to finish out his current term.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Andrew Cuomo is Done
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 12:59:05 PM »
The man who insisted that Donald Trump give him 26,000 ventilators or that Trump should pick those who die.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 01:01:04 PM »
I live here in this communist liberal romper room state, Cuomo the Dago Homo is going nowhere.  Some AOC types will scream etc, but democrats will never let him go down in flames. 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 01:33:15 PM »
I live here in this communist liberal romper room state, Cuomo the Dago Homo is going nowhere.  Some AOC types will scream etc, but democrats will never let him go down in flames.

Amazing how the media turned on him the moment Trump was out of office. Currently they treat him as though he is Trump.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 01:40:48 PM »
Amazing how the media turned on him the moment Trump was out of office. Currently they treat him as though he is Trump.

Haha, good point. I would not have predicted that.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2021, 03:50:36 PM »

Perhaps Cuomo has been bashing Biden/Harris behind closed doors ... and the “powers that be” want to teach him a lesson

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2021, 04:29:38 PM »
Perhaps Cuomo has been bashing Biden/Harris behind closed doors ... and the “powers that be” want to teach him a lesson

Could be the Clintons too. They’re based in NY.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2021, 04:36:55 PM »
Bet he made them tug his nipple rings.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2021, 05:49:19 PM »

Nope. He’s done. The minority pols and women are already banging the drums.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2021, 05:50:56 PM »
He will be the democrats sacrificial lamb

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2021, 11:39:12 PM »

You know all the old freak stories at Golds.  For some reason, I believe you were right in the mix.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2021, 12:45:26 AM »
Somewhere in the universe this guy is laughing his ass off -

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2021, 02:33:00 AM »
CUOMO DONE!

Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2021, 03:30:20 AM »
:D  Probably more than that.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2021, 04:56:41 AM »
Q

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2021, 06:09:07 AM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2021, 06:14:28 AM »
Now, I know why there was a toilet paper shortage.💡

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2021, 06:39:41 AM »
Now, I know why there was a toilet paper shortage.💡

:D :D :D :D
Q

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2021, 08:37:19 AM »
Had Biden/Harris lost, Cuomo was probably thought of as a possible candidate in 4 years time for a run as POTUS for the left.

They have no use for him now.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2021, 08:49:51 AM »

I have a few friends that have businesses in Manhattan's Little Italy and throughout the Bronx's Arthur Avenue. Most of these friends are hardcore, Sicilian Italians. My Italian friends can't stand Andrew Cuomo. They liked his father, but Andrew is despised.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2021, 09:04:10 AM »

I have a few friends that have businesses in Manhattan's Little Italy and throughout the Bronx's Arthur Avenue. Most of these friends are hardcore, Sicilian Italians. My Italian friends can't stand Andrew Cuomo. They liked his father, but Andrew is despised.

"1"

Every Italian I am friends with DESPISES Cuomo.   He is a disgrace to our people. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2021, 09:28:48 AM »
Every Italian I am friends with DESPISES Cuomo.   He is a disgrace to our people.

What's happened to the classic, old school Italians that we grew up to love over the years? During the 80's, NYC Italians were the most fun people I ever knew. They were funny, larger than life and tough as nails. They would literally beat the living shit out of anyone that stepped out of line. They were also incredibly good dressers and talented with women.

Every time I would go to have lunch at Angelo's in Little Italy during the late 80's & 90's, all you would hear is loud laughter & the familiar sounds of some wise guy yelling out, "Marone!!". Man, I had some of the best times with my Italian friends. We would hang out at Bensonhurst and watch the kids play stickball and then drive out to Arthur Ave for some quality Neapolitan cuisine at Mario's. Plus, if you've ever hung out at a Sicilian's house and their mother happens to be around, they will feed you until you pass out. They are so splendid and loving. Everyone looks too skinny for the Italian mothers.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2021, 09:36:38 AM »
What's happened to the classic, old school Italians that we grew up to love over the years? During the 80's, NYC Italians were the most fun people I ever knew. They were funny, larger than life and tough as nails. They would literally beat the living shit out of anyone that stepped out of line. They were also incredibly good dressers and talented with women.

Every time I would go to have lunch at Angelo's in Little Italy during the late 80's & 90's, all you would hear is loud laughter & the familiar sounds of some wise guy yelling out, "Marone!!". Man, I had some of the best times with my Italian friends. We would hang out at Bensonhurst and watch the kids play stickball and then drive out to Arthur Ave for some quality Neapolitan cuisine at Mario's. Plus, if you've ever hung out at a Sicilian's house and their mother happens to be around, they will feed you until you pass out. They are so splendid and loving. Everyone looks too skinny for the Italian mothers.

"1"

They moved out of NYS.  All my paisans from the Bronx are gone.  They moved to NC, Ohio, etc.   

The disgusting crap left over like Cuomo and Deblasio are the perpetual govt worker types.  They are not the construction workers, biz owners, etc. 

Cuomo is a total disgrace and shameful representation to us.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2021, 09:59:29 AM »