Author Topic: Andrew Cuomo is Done  (Read 14974 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Andrew Cuomo is Done
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2021, 11:13:17 AM »
So this is sexual harassment? Eating sausage?

Fraid so - turns out it was Kielbasa

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2021, 11:15:50 AM »
Cuomo does rhyme with Homo, so it was great wordplay on Andrews part! :D

Sore loser of Peace

And the gay guy is called Koch - if his first name was Richard this would have been perfect...
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2021, 01:03:54 PM »
https://nypost.com/2021/03/02/gov-cuomos-creepy-covid-19-test-comments-resurface

Between this and the sausage thing - Cuomo is a real comedian alright. 

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2021, 03:37:32 PM »
https://nypost.com/2021/03/02/gov-cuomos-creepy-covid-19-test-comments-resurface

Between this and the sausage thing - Cuomo is a real comedian alright.

The arrogance. He’ll be a private citizen soon but the arrogance will still be there.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2021, 04:54:14 PM »
Legally I think he'll be fine against this sexual harassment stuff. They (not quite sure who exactly) just want to do damage to his reputation.

He will probably be okay when it comes to the nursing/care home deaths too. He wasn't alone, same shit happened across Europe at the start of the pandemic too. I think it was just some shitty advice from "scientific advisers" at the time that led to those poor decisions. Again though this is all because "they" want to stain his name.

Zero sympathy for him though. Hopefully they do the same to his brother.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2021, 05:02:30 PM »
Legally I think he'll be fine against this sexual harassment stuff. They (not quite sure who exactly) just want to do damage to his reputation.

He will probably be okay when it comes to the nursing/care home deaths too. He wasn't alone, same shit happened across Europe at the start of the pandemic too. I think it was just some shitty advice from "scientific advisers" at the time that led to those poor decisions. Again though this is all because "they" want to stain his name.

No.   Rep Lee exposed his corruption and decisions were based upon campaign contributions.   

Cuomo is a piece of trash

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2021, 05:17:42 PM »

No.   Rep Lee exposed his corruption and decisions were based upon campaign contributions.   

Cuomo is a piece of trash

The cover ups are real and that might be an issue for him, but the care home deaths and sending the infected elderly back into homes happened in several European countries before or at the same New York. Looks like they were all following the same playbook.

My guess is they believed they were soon gonna be overwhelmed by cases and younger people needing treatment/ventilators that they were basically advised that the care home population should be considered expendable. That turned out to be incorrect, hence the cover up. Otherwise at a minimum he and those who made similar decisions in Europe should be charged with manslaughter, but that's not happening.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2021, 05:41:51 PM »

You’re missing the point. The issue is not whether what he did was reasonable under the circumstances, which is, as you point out, up for debate, but the coverup that followed. It’s always the coverup that trips people up.

He’s not going to jail but his political career is over.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2021, 06:25:20 PM »
You’re missing the point. The issue is not whether what he did was reasonable under the circumstances, which is, as you point out, up for debate, but the coverup that followed. It’s always the coverup that trips people up.

He’s not going to jail but his political career is over.

My point was pretty much that I think certain people wanted him gone from the political landscape and are bringing up whatever "dirt" they could on him. Had they wanted to keep around him then the care home stuff wouldn't have made the news regardless of his cover ups.

You'd be hard pressed to find a politician who doesn't engage in cover ups or making decisions favouring campaign contributors, so it's not something unique to him. Someone or some entity just decided Cuomos time was up. That's the impression I get from all this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2021, 06:26:43 PM »
My point was pretty much that I think certain people wanted him gone from the political landscape and are bringing up whatever "dirt" they could on him. Had they wanted to keep around him then the care home stuff wouldn't have made the news regardless of his cover ups.

You'd be hard pressed to find a politician who doesn't engage in cover ups or making decisions favouring campaign contributors, so it's not something unique to him. Someone or some entity just decided Cuomos time was up. That's the impression I get from all this.

He killed 15000 people at least at this point

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2021, 06:35:04 PM »
He killed 15000 people at least at this point

All this data on care homes, deaths, preventable deaths if certain actions had been taken sooner etc during the first wave has been out there for months. I can remember seeing it at least 6 months ago. Yet it only recently becomes a hot news item?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2021, 06:59:24 PM »
Shows how full of shit the media was during the election cycle.

Y

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2021, 07:10:34 PM »
From May 2020

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/coronavirus-andrew-cuomo-donald-trump-nursing-homes-a9535691.html

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo's order forcing nursing homes to accept coronavirus patients appears to have been removed from the state's website.

Mr Cuomo's original order was issued on 25 March. It effectively barred nursing homes from turning away individuals "solely based on a confirmed or suspected diagnosis of Covid-19."

Fox News reported that the webpage where the order was recorded was removed or moved sometime after 5 May.

Mr Cuomo has been the subject of criticism due to the high number of Covid-19 deaths in nursing homes in his state. New York accounts for 5,300 of the 26,000 nursing home deaths nationwide.

He defended his actions, claiming he was simply following the guidance put forth from the White House.

"New York followed the president's agencies' guidance," he said. "What New York did was to follow what the Republican Administration said to do. That's not my attempt to politicize it. It's my attempt to depoliticize it. So don't criticize the state for following the president's policy."

JULY 2020

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/08/nyregion/nursing-homes-deaths-coronavirus.html

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2021, 08:53:57 PM »
Makes you wonder why the corrupt transnationalists want Cuomo out so badly considering he supports almost their whole platform of degeneracy other than eliminating Columbus Day.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2021, 02:25:29 AM »
All this data on care homes, deaths, preventable deaths if certain actions had been taken sooner etc during the first wave has been out there for months. I can remember seeing it at least 6 months ago. Yet it only recently becomes a hot news item?

Only if you were watching cnn, msnbc and other liberal outlets

Conservative outlets were voicing this from day 1

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2021, 02:38:06 AM »

I think the media is running a smokescreen regarding the harassment issues

Simply to take focus off the nursing home care disaster and the cover up that followed

The medical industry didn’t take to kindly to his criticism and dumping the blame on them

IMO he’s going to get crucified over one of the issues

Maybe not right away but eventually

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2021, 11:06:20 AM »
I think the media is running a smokescreen regarding the harassment issues

Simply to take focus off the nursing home care disaster and the cover up that followed

The medical industry didn’t take to kindly to his criticism and dumping the blame on them

IMO he’s going to get crucified over one of the issues

Maybe not right away but eventually

So you think the sexual harassment stuff is to try distract from Cuomos role in the cover up?

I initially thought that whoever was behind Biden/Harris was just trying to bury Cuomo because he had become quite popular amongst certain lefties. Basically trying to consolidate their power.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2021, 11:49:08 AM »
Does Andy Cuomo now qualify to be a Getbigger?

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2021, 01:38:47 PM »
Many may disagree but I don't think this son of a gun is going anywhere he'll still be in office months from now

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2021, 02:28:30 PM »
So you think the sexual harassment stuff is to try distract from Cuomos role in the cover up?

I initially thought that whoever was behind Biden/Harris was just trying to bury Cuomo because he had become quite popular amongst certain lefties. Basically trying to consolidate their power.

The nursing home disaster is a far bigger deal than the harassment issues

Why aren’t  the media going full force regarding the nursing home deaths vs the sexual harassment allegations?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2021, 02:41:36 PM »
Makes you wonder why the corrupt transnationalists want Cuomo out so badly considering he supports almost their whole platform of degeneracy other than eliminating Columbus Day.

He didn’t let the Chinese doctors swab his anus during a routine COVID19 test

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #121 on: March 03, 2021, 03:02:18 PM »
Does Andy Cuomo now qualify to be a Getbigger?

Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #122 on: March 03, 2021, 06:41:16 PM »
The nursing home disaster is a far bigger deal than the harassment issues

Why aren’t  the media going full force regarding the nursing home deaths vs the sexual harassment allegations?

His argument is that he was just following CDC guidelines. Pursuing that story could open a big can of worms if it turns out it was really the case.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #124 on: March 05, 2021, 09:17:05 AM »
https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityaray/2021/03/05/report-cuomo-staff-altered-health-departments-covid-19-report-to-hide-new-yorks-massive-nursing-home-death-toll/?sh=bb712e73b0ce

>:( :(

They couldn’t get him out with the harassment allegations. Here comes plan B. I’m starting to think this is really just about money. The state is getting a huge bail out and whatever powers that be don’t want him being the one spending the money.

Cuomo Aides Rewrote Nursing Home Report to Hide Higher Death Toll

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/04/nyregion/cuomo-nursing-home-deaths.html