Author Topic: Liberal Racism  (Read 19794 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Liberal Racism
« Reply #75 on: June 09, 2021, 07:54:45 PM »

This is one of those few times when I didn't Google anything relating to this post. It is all just my opinion based on a personal experience. You can agree with it or not, but it is highly unlikely you can change it.

I have misgivings about reparations. Moving forward wins over living in the past, every time. The longer something is broken the harder it is to repair and there are those things which are so broken they cannot be repaired because most of the pieces have gone missing.

My wife and I once worked as houseparents at a group home for teenagers who'd run afoul of the law. These were almost exclusively black kids, because it was when we lived in the black area/ghetto of Portland. One of the girls was smart as a whip and a total smart ass too boot. She was put there because she'd run away from home to Seattle where she was arrested for prostitution and returned to Portland. She'd been in trouble before several times. I think her parents had pretty much given up on her, so she ended up in the group home.

She seem to relish telling my wife and me, the only white house parents in the program, that our forefathers kept her ancestors as slaves. As if that had something to do with why she was in a home for juvenile delinquents. Mostly, we'd just ignore her comments. One time she said this when my patience wasn't at its best, I asked what that had to do with anything going on in her life and what did she expect me to do about it. She had no answer, so she just kept repeating the question.

I have little time for the "poor me's" which is part of what I think reparations is mostly about. The past shouldn't be forgotten, because there are lessons to be learned from it which might help find solutions in the present. But, to believe that fixing the past is going to somehow repair what's wrong now is simply delusional.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #76 on: June 09, 2021, 08:07:29 PM »
This is one of those few times when I didn't Google anything relating to this post. It is all just my opinion based on a personal experience. You can agree with it or not, but it is highly unlikely you can change it.

I have misgivings about reparations. Moving forward wins over living in the past, every time. The longer something is broken the harder it is to repair and there are those things which are so broken they cannot be repaired because most of the pieces have gone missing.

My wife and I once worked as houseparents at a group home for teenagers who'd run afoul of the law. These were almost exclusively black kids, because it was when we lived in the black area/ghetto of Portland. One of the girls was smart as a whip and a total smart ass too boot. She was put there because she'd run away from home to Seattle where she was arrested for prostitution and returned to Portland. She'd been in trouble before several times. I think her parents had pretty much given up on her, so she ended up in the group home.

She seem to relish telling my wife and me, the only white house parents in the program, that our forefathers kept her ancestors as slaves. As if that had something to do with why she was in a home for juvenile delinquents. Mostly, we'd just ignore her comments. One time she said this when my patience wasn't at its best, I asked what that had to do with anything going on in her life and what did she expect me to do about it. She had no answer, so she just kept repeating the question.

I have little time for the "poor me's" which is part of what I think reparations is mostly about. The past shouldn't be forgotten, because there are lessons to be learned from it which might help find solutions in the present. But, to believe that fixing the past is going to somehow repair what's wrong now is simply delusional.

Good story and perspective.  Thanks for sharing. 

Check out this clip.  Only about 2.5 minutes.  Thought provoking. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 14, 2021, 08:48:06 PM »
12 People Who Were Canceled for Using the N-Word like Hunter Biden
HANNAH BLEAU
9 Jun 2021
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/09/12-people-who-were-cancelled-for-using-the-n-word-like-hunter-biden/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2021, 11:18:34 AM »
U.S. Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse responds to questions about family's membership in an all-white club.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2021, 07:40:51 PM »
Footballer Megan Rapinoe In Hot Water Over 'Racist' Tweet From 10 Years Ago
Max Sherry
Published 21 June 2021

Footballer Megan Rapinoe In Hot Water Over 'Racist' Tweet From 10 Years Ago
Just days after she was announced as the new face of Victoria's Secret, Megan Rapinoe has come under fire for a tweet she fired off way back in 2011.

And people on social media certainly aren't holding back with their criticism - some people even calling for her to be "cancelled".

On the pitch, United States international Rapinoe is one of the most well known footballers on the planet.

And off it, she's arguably even bigger thanks to her activism work where has continued to be vocal in pushing for women's equal pay, trans rights and stamping out racism.

But it seems a decade-old tweet has come back to bite her with fans on social media immediately going on the attack.

Someone has gone into the archives and dug up a tweet from May 19, 2011 which reads: "@tasha_kai00 u look asian with those closed eyes!"

And although the tagged person no longer links to an active account, it's understood Rapinoe is talking about Hawaiian-born former US Olympic footballer Natasha Kai.

Upon seeing the unearthed tweet, fans wasted no time in going to town on Rapinoe with some labelling her a hypocrite.

American media personality Clay Travis didn't hold back with his damning analysis, tweeting: "It turns out social justice warrior Megan Rapinoe has an anti-Asian Tweet in her past. Stone her! Burn her at the stake! Cancel her forever! That's how this works, right?"

The discovery of Rapinoe's old tweet comes just a week after English cricketer Ollie Robinson was suspended for a series of racist social media posts dating back to 2012.

Rapinoe, who is currently plying her trade with the OL Reign in the National Women's Soccer League, is yet to issue a response to the latest news.

The 35-year-old has 177 international caps to her name and is expected to represent the United States at the upcoming 2023 World Cup in Australia and New Zealand.

https://www.sportbible.com/australia/football-footballer-megan-rapinoe-in-hot-water-over-racist-decade-old-tweet-20210621

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 24, 2021, 02:44:20 PM »
Great commentary on CRT.

CA recently approved its Ethnic Studies program (which includes CRT).  We rank 40th K-12, but educators somehow think there’s room for this.

The Cal State University system is seeking to embed CRT in the curricula and now requires an ethnic studies class for the current freshman class.  My kid just finished her freshman year, so she dogged this requirement.

I thought it was lame when France banned English words like email, weekend, and shopping from official French publications and documents, but Macron is right about American woke-ism being a threat to French culture and heritage.

This was really informative about the history of CRT: https://www.city-journal.org/how-to-fight-critical-race-theory

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2021, 11:36:36 AM »
Yet Another Biden Program Favoring Non-Whites Halted By Federal Judge
“Plaintiff is a White farmer in Jennings, Florida who has qualifying farm loans but is ineligible for debt relief under Section 1005 solely because of his race.” Judge agrees: “Race or ethnicity is the sole, inflexible factor that determines the availability of relief provided by the Government….”
Posted by William A. Jacobson Thursday, June 24, 2021
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/06/yet-another-biden-program-favoring-non-whites-halted-by-federal-judge/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2021, 11:38:17 AM »
WATCH: Biden appears to imply all 'Latinx' are illegal immigrants
"It’s awful hard as well, to get Latinx vaccinated as well. Why? They’re worried they’ll be vaccinated and deported," Biden told a crowd in Raleigh, NC.
AMERICAN NEWS Jun 24, 2021
https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-joe-biden-appears-to-imply-all-latinx-are-illegal-immigrants?utm_campaign=64469

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2021, 05:46:12 AM »
National Archives' report: Rotunda is structurally racist, needs safe spaces and trigger warnings(Well yeah. Duh!)
hotair.com ^ | 6/27/2021 1231 hrs EDT | Karen Townsend
Posted on 6/27/2021, 6:09:11 PM by rktman

It’s time to “reimagine the Rotunda”. That is the conclusion reached in a report released by the National Archives’ task force on racism. The National Archives Rotunda is an example of structural racism and the Founding Fathers are portrayed too positively. Who knew that the Rotunda is in need of safe spaces and trigger warnings?

The Rotunda of the National Archives displays the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence. The National Archives holds permanent records created by the U.S. Congress, U.S. Supreme Court, Federal District Courts in the District of Columbia, and Select Federal Agencies. It also houses pre-World War I military service records for U.S. Army and Confederate veterans and pre-1940 vessel and station logbooks for the U.S. Navy. The National Archives’ task force on racism determines that changes must be made. The report was completed in April and released this month with little notice. What the report does is provide yet another opportunity for erasing American history in order to fit the narrative of revisionists – the white Founding Fathers were racists who do not deserve to be recognized for their role in creating the world’s greatest experiment in self-governance. Structural racism “unequivocally impacts” how employees of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) interact with each other, visitors, and the historical records, too.

(Excerpt) Read more at hotair.com ...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2021, 08:04:19 AM »
National Archives' report: Rotunda is structurally racist, needs safe spaces and trigger warnings(Well yeah. Duh!)
hotair.com ^ | 6/27/2021 1231 hrs EDT | Karen Townsend
Posted on 6/27/2021, 6:09:11 PM by rktman

It’s time to “reimagine the Rotunda”. That is the conclusion reached in a report released by the National Archives’ task force on racism. The National Archives Rotunda is an example of structural racism and the Founding Fathers are portrayed too positively. Who knew that the Rotunda is in need of safe spaces and trigger warnings?

The Rotunda of the National Archives displays the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence. The National Archives holds permanent records created by the U.S. Congress, U.S. Supreme Court, Federal District Courts in the District of Columbia, and Select Federal Agencies. It also houses pre-World War I military service records for U.S. Army and Confederate veterans and pre-1940 vessel and station logbooks for the U.S. Navy. The National Archives’ task force on racism determines that changes must be made. The report was completed in April and released this month with little notice. What the report does is provide yet another opportunity for erasing American history in order to fit the narrative of revisionists – the white Founding Fathers were racists who do not deserve to be recognized for their role in creating the world’s greatest experiment in self-governance. Structural racism “unequivocally impacts” how employees of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) interact with each other, visitors, and the historical records, too.

(Excerpt) Read more at hotair.com ...

Geez.  At what point is this too much?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 28, 2021, 08:13:28 AM »
Geez.  At what point is this too much?

That is the point, its never enough for these disgusting communists.  This is why we can entertain or bargain with these mentally ill sick , brain diseased, nutcases. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2021, 08:23:00 AM »
I believe it was the United States that went to war with itself to end slavery, at a time period when slavery was practiced all over the world.

Maybe I'm thinking of a different country.....
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2021, 09:06:25 AM »
I believe it was the United States that went to war with itself to end slavery, at a time period when slavery was practiced all over the world.

Maybe I'm thinking of a different country.....

According to the liberal mentally ill psychotic delusional nutbags, we are still in 1850.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 28, 2021, 08:04:31 PM »
Biden Executive Order Mandates Divisive, Unscientific Race ‘Training’ At Every Level Of The Federal Government
MICHAEL GINSBERG
GENERAL ASSIGNMENT REPORTER
June 26, 2021

President Joe Biden signed an executive order on Friday that ensures that every part of the federal government will conduct race-conscious diversity training and engage in race-conscious hiring.

The executive order “establishes an ambitious, whole-of-government initiative that will take a systematic approach to embedding DEIA [diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility] in Federal hiring and employment practices,” according to a White House fact sheet. In practice, it will ensure that federal agencies employ tenets associated with Critical Race Theory (CRT) within their hiring practices and day-to-day activities.

CRT holds that America is fundamentally racist, yet it teaches people to view every social interaction and person in terms of race. Its adherents pursue “antiracism” through the end of merit, objective truth and the adoption of race-based policies.

The executive order directs federal agencies to “develop strategic plans to eliminate any barriers to success faced by under-served employees.” This will be felt through federal hiring, which will prioritize “communities that have historically faced employment discrimination and professional barriers, including people of color, women, first-generation professionals and immigrants, individuals with disabilities, [and] LGBTQ+ individuals.”

Other designated groups to be prioritized in hiring include “Americans who live in rural areas, older Americans who face age discrimination when seeking employment, parents and caregivers who face employment barriers, people of faith who require religious accommodations at work, individuals who were formerly incarcerated, and veterans and military spouses.”

Notably, the order requires diversity trainings like the one conducted by Sandia National Laboratories, a government contractor that helps manage nuclear weapons. During a three-day “White Men’s Caucus,” male employees were required to recite “white privilege” and “male privilege” statements, according to leaked documents reported on by Manhattan Institute fellow Christopher Rufo. Trainers at the caucus told the participants that “white supremacists,” “KKK,” “Aryan Nation,” “MAGA hat,” “privileged” and “mass killings” were all associated with “white male culture.”

Those trainings were later banned by a Trump administration executive order. That executive order was later challenged in court by the NAACP, and Biden revoked it on his first day in office.

The Biden administration claims that these trainings “promote respectful and inclusive workplaces and… increase understanding of implicit and unconscious bias.” However, numerous studies have found that the trainings not only fail to achieve their stated aims but actually make race relations worse.

Implicit bias trainings have not “been shown to result in permanent, long-term reductions of implicit bias scores or, more importantly, sustained and meaningful changes in behavior,” public health professor Tiffany Green and psychology professor Nao Hagiwara wrote in Scientific American.

The value of the Implicit Association Test, which purports to measure implicit biases, is hotly contested by psychologists. “There’s not a single study showing that above and below that cutoff [0.65 on a 2 point scale] people differ in any way based on that score,” Texas A&M University psychology professor Hart Blanton argues.

Even worse, diversity trainings like the one the employees of Sandia Labs were required to participate in can actually make race relations worse. Those trainings can generate “increased belief in race essentialism, or the notion that racial group differences are valid, biologically based, and immutable,” three researchers found in a 2018 study.

Diversity trainings make participants “more likely to believe that they themselves are being treated unfairly,” three psychologists wrote in 2016 in the Harvard Business Review.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/26/biden-executive-order-crt-diversity-equity-government/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 30, 2021, 12:49:35 PM »
Hunter Biden called Asians ‘yellow’ in text exchange with cousin
By Samuel Chamberlain
June 16, 2021

First son Hunter Biden used the racial slur “yellow” to refer to Asian women in a January 2019 text message to cousin Caroline Biden about getting fixed up with someone, according to a new report.

The Jan. 26, 2019, conversation was preserved on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop and was first reported by DailyMail.com.

In a screenshot posted by the outlet, Caroline — the daughter of President Biden’s brother James — suggests setting Hunter up with one of her friends.

“Do you want foreign or domestic,” she asks at one point before adding: “I can’t give you f—ing Asian sorry. I’m not doing it.”

The next two messages from Hunter read: “Domesticated foreigner” and “Is fine.” The next message reads: “No yellow.”

This is not the first time the younger Biden’s text messages have revealed instances of racist language. Last week, it was revealed that Hunter Biden had repeatedly called his white attorney, George Mesires, the n-word.

During one conversation in December 2018, a month before the chat with Caroline, Hunter Biden asked Mesires, “How much money do I owe you” before adding, “Becaause [sic] n—a you better not be charging me Hennessy rates.” The revelation caused an uproar among conservative media outlets, but was completely ignored by the mainstream press.

The publication of Hunter’s message referring to Asians as “yellow” comes amid a surge in physical attacks against Asian Americans. Two more assaults were reported in Manhattan last week and are being investigated as suspected hate crimes. Last month, President Biden signed a measure aiming to fast-track investigation of coronavirus-related hate crimes into law.

However, Hunter’s father has his own history of using racially charged language toward South Asian people, remarking in 2006 that “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

Meanwhile, Caroline Biden has her own troubled past. In December of last year, she received no jail time after pleading guilty to DUI in Pennsylvania.

Caroline Biden also pleaded guilty in New York to petit larceny in 2018 after using a stolen credit card to purchase more than $110,000 worth of goods at an upscale Greenwich Village pharmacy. In 2013, she was arrested after allegedly taking a swing at NYPD officers who were called to her Tribeca apartment amid a dispute over unpaid rent.

The content of the message suggests that it took place after Hunter Biden ended his relationship with Hallie Biden, the widow of his older brother, Beau. Page Six broke the news of their breakup in April 2019, but it is unclear when the split actually took place.

The exchange between Hunter and his cousin also took place months after he fathered a daughter out of wedlock with Lunden Roberts, whom the younger Biden described in a September 2017 email as a “basketball mentor” to his daughter Maisy as well as Sasha Obama.

Caroline Biden could not immediately be reached for comment.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/16/hunter-biden-called-asians-yellow-in-text-exchange-with-cousin/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 30, 2021, 08:43:23 PM »
Kevin McCarthy: Democrat Party Has Not Evolved from Its Days of Slavery, Jim Crow, KKK, While It Supports Critical Race Theory
ALANA MASTRANGELO
29 Jun 2021
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/29/kevin-mccarthy-democrat-party-has-not-evolved-from-its-days-of-slavery-jim-crow-kkk-while-it-supports-critical-race-theory/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2021, 02:56:30 PM »
She should be drug tested.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot: "99 Percent" Of My Critics Are Racist And Sexist
Posted By Tim Hains
On Date July 1, 2021
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2021/07/01/chicago_mayor_lori_lightfoot_99_percent_of_critics_are_racist_and_sexist.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2021, 02:58:18 PM »
Teacher sues Chicago school district for blatant anti-white racism in classroom, which includes segregating students by skin color
JUL. 1, 2021
BY THE RIGHT SCOOP
https://therightscoop.com/teacher-sues-chicago-school-district-for-blatant-anti-white-racism-in-classroom-which-includes-segregating-students-by-skin-color/

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2021, 03:00:58 PM »
Teacher sues Chicago school district for blatant anti-white racism in classroom, which includes segregating students by skin color
JUL. 1, 2021
BY THE RIGHT SCOOP
https://therightscoop.com/teacher-sues-chicago-school-district-for-blatant-anti-white-racism-in-classroom-which-includes-segregating-students-by-skin-color/

that's insane

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2021, 03:11:35 PM »
that's insane

Liberal racists want segregation back.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2021, 03:42:49 PM »
JUL. 1, 2021
BY THE RIGHT SCOOP

Black students there are performing below 50th percentile in English and below 33rd in math, so let's CRT our way to equity!  Why isn't Harris president yet?  Move it, people, let's go!  ::)

https://www.district65.net/cms/lib/IL01906289/Centricity/Domain/59/SD65-District%20Report-2019-2020-Final.pdf

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #97 on: July 05, 2021, 08:29:32 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 22, 2021, 01:15:12 AM »
There are Chinatowns, Little Italys, Koreatowns, etc. across the country.  Those ethnic groups didn’t need the government to create their wonderful oases.

https://thepostmillennial.com/former-dc-city-council-candidate-to-introduce-ballot-initiative-creating-african-american-autonomous-zones-in-dc

Former At-Large DC Council candidate Addison Sarter is expected to bring forth a ballot initiative that would look to create African American autonomous areas with in DC, which would have their own mayor and city council members.

The act would preserve East of the Anacostia River and the Langdon Park/Brentwood area in Northeast DC, as well as Colonial Village and Shepered Park in Northwest DC as historically black areas that would be covered under the act.

"These African American autonomous regions, would be turned into their own cities, with their own mayor and own city Councilmembers, operating separately and free from control by the present DC government," wrote Sarter.

According to Sarter, east of the Anacostia is 90 percent African American, a place he calls "the perfect area for a African American autonomous region" due to its population demographic and its isolation from the rest of the city due to the 295 highway that runs along the river.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #99 on: July 22, 2021, 03:49:00 AM »
This just in, "Libtardz have severe mental illness" more at 11...