Author Topic: By when do you think Kamala Harris will take over as President?  (Read 4160 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: By when do you think Kamala Harris will take over as President?
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2021, 12:17:31 PM »
She’ll NEVER be my President. Dumb nignog!
T

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2021, 01:08:52 PM »
If it is a given that Biden won't have enough gray matter left to campaign in 2024, much less win, Biden will either complete his first term and not run again, or step down during his first term, allowing Harris to become President. In order to guarantee Harris a Presidency instead of throwing her to the sharks in a 2024 Democrat primary against better candidates, Biden must step down during his first term.

As to when Biden will step down, there are at least two factors to consider. When will Harris be polished enough to act even remotely Presidential and what is the shortest amount of time Harris can be in office as President without making it seem her Presidency was as affirmative action motivated as was her Vice-Presidency.

Harris could be gifted her Presidency around the same time Covid hit big during Trump's Presidency, early fourth year. Of course, there are so many variables and tricks up elite's sleeves that what actually will happen may be as unexpected and surreal to us as Covid was.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2021, 01:13:27 PM »
If it is a given that Biden won't have enough gray matter left to campaign in 2024, much less win, Biden will either complete his first term and not run again, or step down during his first term, allowing Harris to become President. In order to guarantee Harris a Presidency instead of throwing her to the sharks in a 2024 Democrat primary against better candidates, Biden must step down during his first term.

As to when Biden will step down, there are at least two factors to consider. When will Harris be polished enough to act even remotely Presidential and what is the shortest amount of time Harris can be in office as President without making it seem her Presidency was as affirmative action motivated as was her Vice-Presidency.

Harris could be gifted her Presidency around the same time Covid hit big during Trump's Presidency, early fourth year. Of course, there are so many variables and tricks up elite's sleeves that what actually will happen may be as unexpected and surreal to us as Covid was.
”When Harris will be polished enough” LOLOLLLOLLLLLL. More retarded words have never been spoken on Getbig.
T

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2021, 01:24:54 PM »
Hopefully an assassin with a sniper rifle splits the skull of the pair of them before it can happen
so what they're both worthless puppets that just slid in to their positions by nepotism and chance basically. There will just be another puppet to replace them. And by doing that you'd be doing them a service because they're both useless at being puppets

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2021, 02:12:18 PM »
Let me first say I think you're right, Harris was selected so she can take over while Biden was in office. But....

do we really think Biden will go peacefully into the night? The man has an ego as big, if not bigger than Trumps. His life long goal was to become President,  even at the expense of his country, and he succeeded. I dont see him stepping away willfully.

Maybe they induce a stroke or death so there is no opther option.

It's not the "Biden Administration;" it's officially the "Biden-Harris Administration."  I think it's telling that Biden would agree to this diminution.  Biden said that if he had a disagreement with Harris, that he'd develop some illness and resign.  And Harris herself has referred to a "Harris administration, together with Joe Biden as President."  This could all be political misdirection, but I think it's sincere.

I would take great delight in seeing Biden stage a "coup" against what I think is the plan.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2021, 05:35:58 PM »
”When Harris will be polished enough” LOLOLLLOLLLLLL. More retarded words have never been spoken on Getbig.

And deadz is a left-wing pedophile with low reading comprehension.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2021, 05:56:56 AM »
He can't even put in a 4hr day let alone a 4 year term

;D.                                                  ;D

Biden will survive the 4 years.. He has many people around him doing the job for him.. He also has the best medical coverage.. Watch and see...
After the 4 years it could be a toss up.. Harris takes over.. Or even a Republican becomes President.. One thing for sure it won't be Trump.. He is damaged goods.. The Republicans need to start over  getting behind a new candidate.. if they put there hopes on Trump again.. Harris will be president if sleepy Joe decides to not run ...

;D.                                                      ;D   

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2021, 06:01:21 AM »

Biden will survive the 4 years.. He has many people around him doing the job for him.. He also has the best medical coverage.. Watch and see...
After the 4 years it could be a toss up.. Harris takes over.. Or even a Republican becomes President.. One thing for sure it won't be Trump.. He is damaged goods.. The Republicans need to start over  getting behind a new candidate.. if they put there hopes on Trump again.. Harris will be president if sleepy Joe decides to not run ...

Libs only win by cheating now and by that I mean at the polls via electronic means.  Those here that feeeeeeeeeeel otherwise haven't a clue.  And President Trump?  Trump is not "damaged goods".  He is without a doubt the finest President in my decades of existence.   Real Americans love him because he loves our Nation and isn't ashamed of it.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2021, 06:12:49 AM »
Libs only win by cheating now and by that I mean at the polls via electronic means.  Those here that feeeeeeeeeeel otherwise haven't a clue.  And President Trump?  Trump is not "damaged goods".  He is without a doubt the finest President in my decades of existence.   Real Americans love him because he loves our Nation and isn't ashamed of it.

;D.                                             ;D

Trump is not president anymore... Hope this helps ..he will lose again ..even if it's by cheating as the Trump fanboys love to say. They won't allow it.  Republicans need to regroup and get a new candidate.. If not you will get another Deja Vu in 2024...

;D.                                              ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2021, 06:45:23 AM »
                       ;D.                                             ;D

Trump is not president anymore... Hope this helps ..he will lose again ..even if it's by cheating as the Trump fanboys love to say. They won't allow it.  Republicans need to regroup and get a new candidate.. If not you will get another Deja Vu in 2024...

;D.                                              ;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2021, 07:27:15 AM »

The smart play would be for him to resign with just enough time for her to be able to complete two consecutive terms after. If she’s the incumbent, she will be re-elected in 2024, but if it’s too long in this term, she won’t be able to run again in 2028.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2021, 08:34:48 AM »
The smart play would be for him to resign with just enough time for her to be able to complete two consecutive terms after. If she’s the incumbent, she will be re-elected in 2024, but if it’s too long in this term, she won’t be able to run again in 2028.

So sometime just after the two year mark? I'm saying just after the three year mark, like Feb 2024. Either way, she'd be eligible to be President for two full terms but with just 1 year as Prez in 2024 she'd have less time to be unlikable under a Presidential spotlight.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2021, 10:52:29 AM »

I doubt she'd get elected.

Economy will prevent it.

Plus, she's awful.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2021, 11:01:37 AM »
I doubt she'd get elected.

Economy will prevent it.

Plus, she's awful.

Agreed.

She's unlikeable and the economy will be in the sh*tter.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2021, 11:14:50 AM »
If she does take over before 2024 (not likely but possible), who would be the strongest Republican to run against her in 2024?

Desantos from Florida a real leader with none of trumps baggage or haters. Made all the right moves during the pandemic basically opposite of ny governer cuomo

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2021, 12:01:29 PM »
Harris is good at polishing.

Ssxa

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2021, 12:13:06 PM »
I can’t see any way Biden lasts 4 years, he’s about as useful as a hood ornament at this time. That said, he may actually still be better than Harris...she is about as bad as it can get, comical even.
Even if they rig the next election, there is zero chance either of these buffoons beat Trump if he runs, or even more dangerous for the dems, something like a DeSantis/Noem ticket.

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2021, 05:35:27 PM »

Agree Biden likely to survive the four years, but it’s 50/50 whether he will run again or Harris will run. If the economy is humming, she MIGHT win but she might not, and I agree with POB above that DeSantis at this point looks to be the strongest competitor (I think DeSantis would be strong in Midwest). I agree with you that Trump cannot be elected dog catcher at this point, and these first three cannot be elected dog catcher either:
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Josh Hawley
Marco Rubio

Harris would beat all of them, except possibly Rubio. Who else is there, maybe somebody not even on radar screen, who will emerge as a strong contender.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2021, 02:28:50 PM »
 :P

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2021, 04:30:45 PM »
Agree Biden likely to survive the four years, but it’s 50/50 whether he will run again or Harris will run. If the economy is humming, she MIGHT win but she might not, and I agree with POB above that DeSantis at this point looks to be the strongest competitor (I think DeSantis would be strong in Midwest). I agree with you that Trump cannot be elected dog catcher at this point, and these first three cannot be elected dog catcher either:
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Josh Hawley
Marco Rubio

Harris would beat all of them, except possibly Rubio. Who else is there, maybe somebody not even on radar screen, who will emerge as a strong contender.

Sanders, Warren, Klobuchar, Buttigieg, Bloomberg, and Gabbard all did better in the primaries than Harris.  She HAS to run as the incumbent to have a chance.  The DNC has a plan that starts with Biden and ends with Harris - mark my words.

Another Republican to consider is Kristi Noem.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2021, 04:44:07 PM »
Mike Pence
Ted Cruz
Josh Hawley
Marco Rubio

Harris has legit done nothing to win over any non supporters.

And, if she continues at the pace she's at - they'd all destroy her.
Y

stockbridge2112

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2021, 05:18:07 PM »
That's not true she was born from Jamaican and Indian parents of wealthy slave owning families, but her skin is dark enough to pass as an American Descendant of Slavery.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2021, 05:31:30 PM »

G -7  & NATO -28 LOVES billions & billions of American taxpayers dollars  ;D ;D ;D

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2021, 05:40:16 PM »
That's not true she was born from Jamaican and Indian parents of wealthy slave owning families, but her skin is dark enough to pass as an American Descendant of Slavery.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2021, 03:58:54 PM »

Is that supposed to be Kamala? Is there such thing as, black washing?