Author Topic: Whistleblower Told Tucker Carlson Biden Admin's IC is Spying on Him  (Read 2484 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Whistleblower Told Tucker Carlson Biden Admin's IC is Spying on Him
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2021, 06:24:08 PM »
He's right, but good luck with that. 

CPAC: Richard Grenell Urges Federal Action Over Alleged ‘Unmasking’ of Tucker Carlson
BY ISABEL VAN BRUGEN
July 12, 2021
https://www.theepochtimes.com/cpac-richard-grenell-urges-federal-action-over-alleged-unmasking-of-tucker-carlson_3897239.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2021, 06:29:54 PM »
He's right, but good luck with that. 

CPAC: Richard Grenell Urges Federal Action Over Alleged ‘Unmasking’ of Tucker Carlson
BY ISABEL VAN BRUGEN
July 12, 2021
https://www.theepochtimes.com/cpac-richard-grenell-urges-federal-action-over-alleged-unmasking-of-tucker-carlson_3897239.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

Since when do we investigate things that Tucker imagined

Here's an idea, how about Tucker just imagines that this is being investigated

BTW - Richard Grenell - this guy is a fucking joke ...just like almost everyone else associated with THE TRAITOR

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2021, 06:49:21 PM »
Since when do we investigate things that Tucker imagined

Here's an idea, how about Tucker just imagines that this is being investigated

BTW - Richard Grenell - this guy is a fucking joke ...just like almost everyone else associated with THE TRAITOR

They were caught damn near red handed when Tucker asked them flat out and they refused to answer. Wake up, Junior

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2021, 07:32:42 PM »
They were caught damn near red handed when Tucker asked them flat out and they refused to answer. Wake up, Junior

Once again YOU ARE LYING

No one was caught doing anything

Some dipshit fed this lie to Carlson and like the dishonest moron we all know him to be he ran with it

In fact for some reason the NSA went out of their way to tell the delusional television liar that they weren't spying on him

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nsa-denies-spying-fox-news-host-tucker-carlson-n1272690

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS OR ARE YOU JUST INTENTIONALLY LYING...AS USUAL?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2021, 07:39:21 PM »

You are wasting your time. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2021, 07:41:03 PM »
Once again YOU ARE LYING

No one was caught doing anything

Some dipshit fed this lie to Carlson and like the dishonest moron we all know him to be he ran with it

In fact for some reason the NSA went out of their way to tell the delusional television liar that they weren't spying on him

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nsa-denies-spying-fox-news-host-tucker-carlson-n1272690

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS OR ARE YOU JUST INTENTIONALLY LYING...AS USUAL?

Hahahahahah....instead of getting it right from the horse’s mouth you circumvent and take it from somewhere else hahahahahahahahahahahah

Hey libturd. Maybe you should watch the show. Hack

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2021, 08:22:29 PM »
so you agree with Carlson that General Milley is a Stupid Pig

Tell us why in your own words

Can you do that?

100% I agree with that

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2021, 09:05:08 PM »
100% I agree with that

Can you do that?

that's what I asked you the first time

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2021, 08:45:44 AM »
For everyone else

This is what General Milley said which is why Tucker Carlson called him a Stupid Pig

I asked the phony "coach" why he agrees with Carlson and to explain in his own words but as usual he was unable to do so

Hey phony "coach" if you don't have an answer then why don't you just tell the truth and say that's what Tucker told you to believe

Everyone else can watch the clip and see if they agree with Tucker and the phony "coach"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2021, 10:36:22 AM »
so you agree with Carlson that General Milley is a Stupid Pig

Can you do that?

Alright you slimy fucking Marxist pig, you give me one article from 2019 and a video (not even recent) from two of the most liberal rags on the net. You vile POS, you didn’t bother to watch the entire monologue and it’s context. And yes, his words were “he’s a pig..and a stupid one” in which I stand by what I said.

This is like you always fucking do. A perfect example is commenting on a Trump
Speech without watching a second of it but you’ll wait for the state ran media twats. Here fuck head.....watch it

You’re more of a piece of shit than I had imagined but I guess I shouldn’t be surprised

And since you seem to support the teachings of CRT, that IN FACT makes you a racist

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2021, 10:51:54 AM »
Watch this morph from:  he's lying, to it's a conspiracy theory, to he wasn't the target, to he deserved it. 

Scoop: Tucker Carlson sought Putin interview at time of spying claim
Jonathan Swan
https://www.axios.com/tucker-carlson-putin-interview-surveillance-c9952d7c-33d7-45e9-be68-2ba4c3817f98.html

I watch Tucker regularly when I'm doing my evening cardio on the gym TV treadmill.

UNLIKE most people, I don't depend on "my side" to be objective on the "other sides" position.
 I don't always agree with Tucker , but I find him interesting and not boring.

I haven't taken much interest in this news spying topic and for whatever reason , don't really care.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2021, 11:35:48 AM »
Alright you slimy fucking Marxist pig, you give me one article from 2019 and a video (not even recent) from two of the most liberal rags on the net. You vile POS, you didn’t bother to watch the entire monologue and it’s context. And yes, his words were “he’s a pig..and a stupid one” in which I stand by what I said.

This is like you always fucking do. A perfect example is commenting on a Trump
Speech without watching a second of it but you’ll wait for the state ran media twats. Here fuck head.....watch it

You’re more of a piece of shit than I had imagined but I guess I shouldn’t be surprised

And since you seem to support the teachings of CRT, that IN FACT makes you a racist

Fuck Carlson and Fuck You

the video of Miley is from June 2021 and you still haven't said WHY YOU think Miley is a Stupid Pig

Once again you dodge the question

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2021, 11:52:03 AM »
I watch Tucker regularly when I'm doing my evening cardio on the gym TV treadmill.

UNLIKE most people, I don't depend on "my side" to be objective on the "other sides" position.
 I don't always agree with Tucker , but I find him interesting and not boring.

I haven't taken much interest in this news spying topic and for whatever reason , don't really care.

I don't know why you post your supposed "objective" credentials in every friggin thread.  No. 1, you're lying.  You're just a garden variety liberal.  No. 2, nobody cares. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2021, 03:53:40 PM »
Watch this morph from:  he's lying, to it's a conspiracy theory, to he wasn't the target, to he deserved it. 

Scoop: Tucker Carlson sought Putin interview at time of spying claim
Jonathan Swan
https://www.axios.com/tucker-carlson-putin-interview-surveillance-c9952d7c-33d7-45e9-be68-2ba4c3817f98.html

We are past the "he's lying" and "conspiracy" part of this story and are now in the "he wasn't the target" phase.  We will likely soon be in the "he deserved it" phase.  Now who was the government official who had him unmasked? 

‘Entirely unacceptable’: Fox News rips the NSA over a new report that says Tucker Carlson’s name was unmasked
Posted at 4:51 pm on July 23, 2021
by Greg P.

The Record, quoting “two people familiar with the matter,” has a new report out saying the NSA “has found no evidence to support Tucker Carlson’s accusations that the agency had been spying on him in an effort to knock his show off the air” but the NSA did unmask Carlson’s name at the request of an unnamed government official.

. . . .

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/07/23/entirely-unacceptable-fox-news-rips-the-nsa-over-a-new-report-that-says-tucker-carlsons-name-was-unmasked/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2021, 05:19:37 PM »
BFD  - if anything happened it sounds like Carlson was communicating with someone who was under surveillance by the NSA

That's a far cry from his moronic statement HE was being targeted by the NSA FOR THE PURPOSE OF TAKING HIS SHOW OFF THE AIR

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2021, 06:59:32 PM »
BFD  - if anything happened it sounds like Carlson was communicating with someone who was under surveillance by the NSA

That's a far cry from his moronic statement HE was being targeted by the NSA FOR THE PURPOSE OF TAKING HIS SHOW OFF THE AIR

They’ve been trying to take his show off the air for years, same with Hannity, Rush, Levin and every other prominent conservative. Why do you there’s a movement to target their sponsors? Just when I thought it was impossible for AOC to that dumb, along comes Strawman and Lurker

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2021, 03:50:28 PM »
They’ve been trying to take his show off the air for years, same with Hannity, Rush, Levin and every other prominent conservative. Why do you there’s a movement to target their sponsors? Just when I thought it was impossible for AOC to that dumb, along comes Strawman and Lurker

who is "they" ?

try to keep in mind that people you just imagined don't count

Time for the bow-tied Bozo to put up or shut up

He needs to put his source on his show and provide proof the HE was intentionally spied on for purposes  of shutting down his piece of shit show

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2021, 05:04:06 PM »
who is "they" ?

try to keep in mind that people you just imagined don't count

Time for the bow-tied Bozo to put up or shut up

He needs to put his source on his show and provide proof the HE was intentionally spied on for purposes  of shutting down his piece of shit show

You are, bar none THE dumbest motherf**ker on this entire site. And a coward

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2021, 01:31:40 PM »
https://nypost.com/2021/07/24/tucker-carlsons-unmasking-claim-confirmed-by-nsa-investigators-report/

The National Security Agency has quietly admitted that the identity of Fox News prime-time host Tucker Carlson was “unmasked” and leaked as he alleged earlier this month, according to a report.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2021, 03:10:11 PM »
Thanks for reposting here.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2021, 03:13:45 PM »
Thanks for reposting here.

No worries.

Now the questions become:  what Biden Administration official unmasked Tucker and who leaked this?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2021, 04:00:10 PM »
You are, bar none THE dumbest motherf**ker on this entire site. And a coward

if you don't know who the "they" is that you referred to in your post then just say so

I'm sure it won't be the last time it's revealed that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2021, 04:11:52 PM »
much ado about nothing

just another right wing "manufactured" controversy

turns out the The Bow-Tied Bozo's communications weren't even accidentally intercepted as I had previously suspected

Looks like Tucker's "source" either lied to him or  more likely he just made it up

NSA review finds that Tucker Carlson’s communications were not targeted

The NSA has found no evidence to support Tucker Carlson’s accusations that the agency had been spying on him in an effort to knock his show off the air, two people familiar with the matter told The Record.

An examination by the spy agency, prompted by congressional inquiries, found that the Fox News host’s communications were not targeted — as the NSA has previously stated publicly — nor intercepted through so-called “incidental collection,” where the U.S. government sometimes obtains the emails or phone calls of Americans in contact with a foreign target under surveillance, according to these people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. Correspondence between intelligence agencies and oversight authorities are conducted through classified means.

Instead, the nation’s top electronic spy agency found that Carlson was mentioned in communications between third parties and his name was subsequently revealed through “unmasking,” a process in which relevant government officials can request the identities of American citizens in intelligence reports to be divulged provided there is an official reason, such as helping them make sense of the intelligence documents they are reviewing.

The NSA obscures the names of Americans mentioned in its finished products in an effort to protect their privacy.

The sources declined to comment on who mentioned Carlson in their communications.

“For the NSA to unmask Tucker Carlson or any journalist attempting to secure a newsworthy interview is entirely unacceptable and raises serious questions about their activities as well as their original denial, which was wildly misleading,” a Fox News spokesperson told The Record.

The NSA declined to comment.

full article here
https://therecord.media/nsa-review-finds-that-tucker-carlsons-communications-were-not-targeted/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2021, 04:20:45 PM »
Straw is blind to anything bad his own side does.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2021, 07:25:00 PM »
He recently called General Milley a stupid pig

Was that a ball or a strike?

Tucker is a lying sack of shit and a certified racist

In fact a member of a well known white nationalist said this about Tucker

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/04/ex-white-nationalist-says-they-get-tips-from-tucker-carlson.html

Yes, the unabashed racists absolutely Tucker

So, if white supremacists like secure borders, low taxes, and safe schools where kids can learn, I'm supposed to automatically want wide-open borders, taxes out the wazoo, and schools where my kids can get beat up, stabbed, or shot while the teachers don't do jack to foster learning?

If Carlson's statements are accurate, then so be it. If there is proof that the NSA spied on him, then that's the way it is.

Being a "white supremacist" these days is easy. Heck, I've been called one; and I'm as white as a Hershey bar.  ;D