Author Topic: Physique update why because fuck the haters  (Read 16940 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Physique update why because fuck the haters
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2021, 10:30:06 AM »
If I just showed legs next summer it wouldn't mean as much without seeing them this summer. Where you are matters but also where you came from then and only then does the how become relevant. You have no idea the vision I see coming if I can keep the legs from getting injured and continue to train next summer will be undeniable. And I just got my cables.

So true and timely.

I was just talking to Thisisoverload and I was lamenting that there arent enough before and after progress pics of members on here specifically, you. I told him it’s so frustrating when you can’t judge REAL progress without DAILY updates in every thread.

I commented that based on your first 3 months of growth since being here it’s very likely you’ll be 300 pounds by next May! And it will all be documented!!!

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2021, 10:43:03 AM »
MD posters thinking he was mod caused a meltdown over there.

But Shizzo only moderates a music subsection that only he posts on  :D

Keep shizzoing shizzo

Haha I thought there would be a catch

Thats the adult equivalent of thickest laddie in class thinking he’s great as the teacher gave him some crayons and a colouring book when it’s really to stop him distracting the other kids doing school work more appropriate for their age and ability 

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2021, 10:48:26 AM »
Haha I thought there would be a catch

Thats the adult equivalent of thickest laddie in class thinking he’s great as the teacher gave him some crayons and a colouring book when it’s really to stop him distracting the other kids doing school work more appropriate for their age and ability

Can someone please translate this for me ?

Does this mean I’m supposed to wear my underwear today or not ?
🤣

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2021, 11:00:28 AM »

🤣

Haha it basically means Shizzo is a stupid fat useless cunt

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2021, 11:09:31 AM »
Haha it basically means Shizzo is a stupid fat useless cunt

We could probably find a beneficial use for that tubby blunt fuck if we thought about it ?

We could light him on fire and warm a medium sized Alaskan village ?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2021, 11:18:03 AM »
We could probably find a beneficial use for that tubby blunt fuck if we thought about it ?

Tubbster of Peace
Q

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2021, 11:30:29 AM »

Haha definitely As long as we are charging for the heat we’re not a charity here, as a sideline we could flay off his skin and deep fry it then sell as pork scratchings nobody would notice the difference

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2021, 02:18:18 PM »
So true and timely.

I was just talking to Thisisoverload and I was lamenting that there arent enough before and after progress pics of members on here specifically, you. I told him it’s so frustrating when you can’t judge REAL progress without DAILY updates in every thread.

I commented that based on your first 3 months of growth since being here it’s very likely you’ll be 300 pounds by next May! And it will all be documented!!!

+1

I was on the edge of my seat opening this thread.

"Another" picture of spankins.

It's like watching a caterpillar transform into a butterfly. So engaging.

Daily updates are key to success. They replace protein need for the "anabolic window".

It's well documented.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2021, 06:13:03 PM »
I posted a pic. You motherfuckers talked shit. It felt like a challenge. Now you are all stuck with me until everyone damn one of you admits I am a beast
Do you even lift ??? Post some squatting/deadlift/bench videos, lets see what kind of numbers you're putting up.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2021, 06:16:34 PM »
Do you even lift ??? Post some squatting/deadlift/bench videos, lets see what kind of numbers you're putting up.
This guys so infatuated with himself that it borders on being a fucking sickness.

LOL @ "beast"  'D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2021, 06:19:50 PM »

I am 43 years old with multiple injuries and orthopedic surgeries and I am supposed to powerlift some single rep shit to prove my strength? I did that shit when I was a kid I know better now. I train reps I can tell I am adding strength without trying to tear something. But I am also 225-230lbs all muscle I am strong. When you have trained as long as I have at my level you can see strength. I can tell how strong someone is just by seeing their damn forearm. When people say this shit it usually means they are some fat dude doing sumo squats

The heaviest thing I ever did was 6 reps 315 on incline no spot touch and go at about 25 years old

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 03, 2021, 06:21:33 PM »
This guys so infatuated with himself that it borders on being a fucking sickness.

LOL @ "beast"  'D

You have had months how many more do you need when are you going to be a gnarly old man instead of just soft and fat?? We better see some stallone level shit from you at the great resurection

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #87 on: August 03, 2021, 06:33:25 PM »
You have had months how many more do you need when are you going to be a gnarly old man instead of just soft and fat?? We better see some stallone level shit from you at the great resurection
I`m training hard dickhead................ ......I`m 66 and haven`t trained in 5 years and have had lung Cancer..........I make progress every day just like  you say you do,but I`m actually doing it unlike your deluded self.

I bet you carry a full length mirror with you wherever you go.

When you see my pics you`ll be impressed I just need more time than I thought I would.

Gains don`t come as fast at 66 especially when you aren`t using GH  like some people we know.

You  look decent but far from a beast and you look like a weak bitch  to boot.................are you using the pink dumbells yet......if not never give up and say your prayers and eat your junkfood.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #88 on: August 03, 2021, 07:15:09 PM »
I am 43 years old with multiple injuries and orthopedic surgeries and I am supposed to powerlift some single rep shit to prove my strength? I did that shit when I was a kid I know better now. I train reps I can tell I am adding strength without trying to tear something. But I am also 225-230lbs all muscle I am strong. When you have trained as long as I have at my level you can see strength. I can tell how strong someone is just by seeing their damn forearm. When people say this shit it usually means they are some fat dude doing sumo squats

The heaviest thing I ever did was 6 reps 315 on incline no spot touch and go at about 25 years old
Trying to look skinny in a bikini for other men doesn't make you a beast. Post up some videos lifting something that would convince us you're some kind of beast.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #89 on: August 03, 2021, 07:21:01 PM »
VS a Teenager named Paul DeMayo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2021, 07:34:45 PM »

Why am I being compared to Paul "Quadzilla" Demayo  in his prime? Compare apples to apples. I am 43 years old. Paul retired at 27 and died of a Heroin overdose at  37 years old. By the time he was 43 he had been in the ground 7 years and was  a 50lbs carcass. I win

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2021, 07:59:11 PM »
Trying to look skinny in a bikini for other men doesn't make you a beast. Post up some videos lifting something that would convince us you're some kind of beast.

Who the @$($ is trying to look skinny? I am 225lbs in the photo but I am also 511 so yes my frame can hold more weight. But I would rather look like nick walker than frank zane

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2021, 08:19:54 PM »

🤣

You’re safe to leave them off - I won’t send any pics 😉

Nothing in world sexier than an attractive woman in a sundress sans panties. I would have pm this, but since we’ve not had the chance to build rapport it seemed a little creepier. For all you know I could look half as bad as that ogre Shitso.   

I will never understand a guy who not only doesn ZERO training - he doesn’t give a shit about nutrition obviously.  I’m sure there are girls somewhere who’d fuck him. But I’d imagine the nectar our conversation would bring - he could dry you to dust in minutes.

Please don’t misunderstand- you definitely seem like a helluva interesting woman and could talk and laugh for hours. I just know shitso isn’t exactly. I was a reader before and lived I the LSU library - but now there is no excuse. We literally carry all of the world knowledge around all day. I am grateful my team does social media for me (business) because I can’t understand why you wouldnt listen to a good book while doing an hour of cardio and build your brain muscles rather than wrap up in drama

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2021, 08:22:12 PM »

Bhank owns Paul.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2021, 09:38:03 PM »

Nothing in world sexier than an attractive woman in a sundress sans panties. I would have pm this, but since we’ve not had the chance to build rapport it seemed a little creepier. For all you know I could look half as bad as that ogre Shitso.   

I will never understand a guy who not only doesn ZERO training - he doesn’t give a shit about nutrition obviously.  I’m sure there are girls somewhere who’d fuck him. But I’d imagine the nectar our conversation would bring - he could dry you to dust in minutes.

Please don’t misunderstand- you definitely seem like a helluva interesting woman and could talk and laugh for hours. I just know shitso isn’t exactly. I was a reader before and lived I the LSU library - but now there is no excuse. We literally carry all of the world knowledge around all day. I am grateful my team does social media for me (business) because I can’t understand why you wouldnt listen to a good book while doing an hour of cardio and build your brain muscles rather than wrap up in drama

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2021, 10:33:29 PM »

Why is bhank wearing a thong if he doesn’t compete?

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2021, 11:15:36 PM »

You come across as pretty thirsty, should slide right into those private messages to shoot your shot.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #97 on: August 03, 2021, 11:19:44 PM »
Who wore it better -

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2021, 01:44:03 AM »

You should have had one of your female friends read this first before you posted. And I don't mean to point out the numerous spelling and grammatical errors as you try to pass yourself off as a deep intellectual; but the cringy post as a whole -- especially the last paragraph.

I'm so embarrassed for you. For your own sake please delete your post and I'll delete this one and we all can make believe it never happened.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2021, 02:08:55 AM »
Why is bhank wearing a thong if he doesn’t compete?

Dear Brian "Bhank-A-Dank Woodrow Wilson Jeff Healey Band" Hankins. While you have a decent physique, please stop saying things like:

"You must admit I'm a beast"!

"Beasts" weigh close to 300 lbs, bench 4-plates, SQ and DL, 6-plates a side, etc.
Beasts do not have skinny legs, no matter the reason.
Beasts do not have to say "Im a beast". Thats "Genova like" delusion. Again, not hating and you have a good physique, but its very far away from "Beast" status.