Author Topic: Arizona huh?  (Read 8538 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Arizona huh?
« on: April 06, 2022, 06:50:27 PM »
 ::)  yet another loss handed to Trumpy and Qoach

---
Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich's election fraud investigation turns up bupkis.

Brnovich had his investigators conduct their own investigation of what is probably the most investigated election … anywhere … ever.

And in a report handed over to Arizona Senate President Karen Fann – who orchestrated the ongoing Cyber Ninjas audit disaster – Brnovich reports that his investigation revealed “serious vulnerabilities.”

Actually, what it seems to have revealed is serious political BS on the part of Brnovich.

Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer (a Republican who gained office in that 2020 election) responded with a quick Twitter answer to Brnovich’s claims.

Richer and the county’s Republican-controlled board of supervisors have responded, and responded, and responded to claims of fraud

Never finding a serious problem after multiple independent reviews.
County recorder speaks truth about Brnovich's probe

But, as Richer points out in his tweet thread concerning Brnovich’s probe:

“I remember spending many, many hours working with investigators on our entire tech stack. Looking at questions like internet connectivity and data deletion. I guess the answers to those don’t fit the narrative … .”

Richer goes on to explain or debunk what Brnovich’s minions came up with and ends his Twitter thread response with the most important point.

Richer says of Brnovich’s report, “But most importantly, it, rightfully, doesn’t say anything about a stolen election or unlawful acts by election workers … .”

And, he adds, “All of this seems appropriate as it’s coming from the man who (rightfully) laughed off notions of a stolen election on Fox News that people simply split their ticket (which is how we still have a Republican legislature).”

---

So now what?  A "lol"?  Or "oh boy..."?  Or "you just don't get it"?    hahahahahhaaha

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Arizona huh?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 06:51:32 PM »
Wow look at all those threads about how great life is under the regime of biden. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2022, 07:45:17 PM »
Wow look at all those threads about how great life is under the regime of biden. ::)

My life is great.  Sorry yours isn't.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2022, 08:40:24 PM »

No dishonest liars life is great…only in their heads

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2022, 07:34:40 AM »
No dishonest liars life is great…only in their heads

Exactly.  We all know you are absolutely miserable.  There is no other reason you constantly scour the internet every single minute of the day looking for crap material to run over here and post to whine about. 

You lie for yourself.  Not us.  We already know you have no credibility anyway. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2022, 04:05:59 PM »

I'm so bloody "jelaous" of yours life "style"  :'( :'( :'(

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2022, 07:48:15 PM »

I'm so bloody "jelaous" of yours life "style"  :'( :'( :'(

And you should be.  And you are "jealous" too.   Unlike your dumb ass I'm an American.  I don't have to pretend to be some pussy ass German with multiple accounts on here like you do.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2022, 12:54:11 AM »
And you should be.  And you are "jealous" too.   Unlike your dumb ass I'm an American.  I don't have to pretend to be some pussy ass German with multiple accounts on here like you do.

Yah,yeah I'm also 'jealous' that you have a president like Joe Biden .............. ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2022, 07:50:17 AM »

Yah,yeah I'm also 'jealous' that you have a president like Joe Biden .............. ;D

You should be.  No matter who is President.  The thing about America, is that we have the opportunity to change our President every four years.  Unlike you who can't change your nationality.  Yeah I know how much it must suck for you to sit on the internet and be jealous of us. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2022, 08:40:18 AM »
You should be.  No matter who is President.  The thing about America, is that we have the opportunity to change our President every four years.  Unlike you who can't change your nationality.  Yeah I know how much it must suck for you to sit on the internet and be jealous of us.

The worst part is that he can't even do it from his mom's basement. He had to ride his motor scooter to the local internet cafe and hope the wait for a computer isn't too long.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2022, 08:45:53 AM »
🤷‍♂️

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2022, 12:13:24 PM »
The worst part is that he can't even do it from his mom's basement. He had to ride his motor scooter to the local internet cafe and hope the wait for a computer isn't too long.

Even worse is after doing it, no one notices.  He doesn't seem to grasp that no one on here talks to him or interacts with him for the most part.  He's just creepy weird.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2022, 01:37:30 PM »

Looks like yours president Brandon will not last 4 years ,  :'(

Yeah, BoB I'm super 'jelaous' of yours Indian VP Kamala too  ;D

Hey Bob, do U know why Miss Lube Oil 1921 canceled her trip to Taiwan (too 'YOUNG' to travel or ......)  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2022, 01:45:07 PM »

;D ah, Massoud no basements in my village , internet cafe WTF  ??? , they still exist  ::)

Very soon I'm gonna tour Vietnam on Royal Enfield , U should meet me @ Dien Bien Phu or Long Tan  8)

How is family in Kandahar !.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2022, 06:09:24 PM »
You vote democrat, your life can't be great.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2022, 08:20:53 AM »

Looks like yours president Brandon will not last 4 years ,  :'(

Yeah, BoB I'm super 'jelaous' of yours Indian VP Kamala too  ;D

Hey Bob, do U know why Miss Lube Oil 1921 canceled her trip to Taiwan (too 'YOUNG' to travel or ......)  :D

Looks like you are wrong.  Again. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2022, 08:21:35 AM »

You whine on the internet about me voting Democrat.  So it must be better than yours.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2022, 10:52:29 AM »
You whine on the internet about me voting Democrat.  So it must be better than yours.
You whine incessantly on the internet about Trump and Trump supporters. I win. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2022, 12:10:51 PM »

he has no life, a looser on here and a bigger loser in real life.
K

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2022, 01:04:27 PM »
You whine incessantly on the internet about Trump and Trump supporters. I win. 8)

If posting facts = whining, then you lose.  Again.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2022, 01:05:46 PM »
he has no life, a looser on here and a bigger loser in real life.

Shut up you illiterate Muslim.  You are not part of American politics anyway.  Bitch ass Mo-HUM-ed guy.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2022, 04:28:14 PM »
Looks like you are wrong.  Again.

I was 'wrong' about Russian Bounty Hunters in Afghanistan too ........... ;D ;D ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2022, 06:19:06 PM »
I was 'wrong' about Russian Bounty Hunters in Afghanistan too ........... ;D ;D ;D

Yes you were.  Why you continue to keep bringing that up, I don't know.  Perhaps you should do a search on here and show us who said that?  Or are you too stupid to do that?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2022, 07:21:44 PM »

Perhaps you should do a search on here and show us who said that? 

YOU  BoB !.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2022, 07:53:56 PM »

YOU  BoB !.

Then it should be easy for you to quote me and show us.  BiTCH.