Author Topic: Arizona huh?  (Read 9502 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Arizona huh?
« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2024, 12:52:51 PM »
Coach.. post a Letter of Appreciation from ANY Department mentioning your training them.. Any DEPARTMENT ... Any acknowledgement officially recognizing your participating in their training?

Do you think private training facilities have “accreditations” to train members of LE if they come and train at their discretion?

One of my old instructors in the San Antonio area trains LE (as does most private training facilities) all the time and isn’t “accredited”. The training facility where I train isn’t but some members of LE are in all the time. Do you think because they’re not “accredited” means they’re not qualified or knowledgeable enough to train?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2024, 03:01:06 PM »
Do you think private training facilities have “accreditations” to train members of LE if they come and train at their discretion?

One of my old instructors in the San Antonio area trains LE (as does most private training facilities) all the time and isn’t “accredited”. The training facility where I train isn’t but some members of LE are in all the time. Do you think because they’re not “accredited” means they’re not qualified or knowledgeable enough to train?

Then you are not "training" LE.  You are just pretending to be something you are not.

Pretty sure there is not a police department around that would actively refer their LE to you.    You are the equivalent of a receptionist running around a gun facility.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2024, 03:01:39 PM »
Oh I sure did little man, plenty of times.

No you didn't.  You posted bullshit and clickbait.  "Plenty of times".

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2024, 04:15:40 PM »

What level or type of LE training are you referring to? Ae they (FLETA), state or local level police academies? Are most if not all these accredited? Portland Police Officers attend a 12-week Advanced Academy after their 16-week Basic Academy. Is this the type of LE training you are involved in? Do the Huntington Beach, CA police recruits need similar police academy training?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2024, 04:17:40 PM »
Then you are not "training" LE.  You are just pretending to be something you are not.

Pretty sure there is not a police department around that would actively refer their LE to you.    You are the equivalent of a receptionist running around a gun facility.

Pretty sure you have your head up your ass and as usual have no conception of what you’re talking about

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2024, 04:22:52 PM »
What level or type of LE training are you referring to? Ae they (FLETA), state or local level police academies? Are most if not all these accredited? Portland Police Officers attend a 12-week Advanced Academy after their 16-week Basic Academy. Is this the type of LE training you are involved in? Do the Huntington Beach, CA police recruits need similar police academy training?

1. You’ve been googling again. 2. My post went right over your head

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2024, 04:37:23 PM »
1. You’ve been googling again. 2. My post went right over your head

Your post was lacking detail which was pertinent to the conversation. Was this intentional? Sure, I googled 'again' to better understand what you meant. Rather than clarifying this, it raised questions which you prefer not to answer for reasons only you would know.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2024, 04:39:13 PM »

What part of this did you not understand?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2024, 06:18:20 PM »
Pretty sure you have your head up your ass and as usual have no conception of what you’re talking about

You are a retard pretending as a way to cope with reality.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 13, 2024, 06:19:23 PM »
What part of this did you not understand?

What part of that makes you qualified to train people?  Like you have any experience jumping out of helicopters or other silly scenarios that you entertain in that head of yours.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2024, 07:36:54 PM »
What part of that makes you qualified to train people?  Like you have any experience jumping out of helicopters or other silly scenarios that you entertain in that head of yours.

You mean besides shooting, being around firearms since I was six, eight years of still on going training under active and retired military (Seals, Rangers, Marine Snipers, Sheriff's and former SWAT commanders) instructors plus multiple certs?

This past weekend we were training in CQB in kill houses with simunintions. We train VCQB once a month, CQB once or twice a week and live fire once a week or twice per month. I'm begging you to come out and train with us!! Anything else, dippy?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 14, 2024, 08:22:07 AM »
You mean besides shooting, being around firearms since I was six, eight years of still on going training under active and retired military (Seals, Rangers, Marine Snipers, Sheriff's and former SWAT commanders) instructors plus multiple certs?

This past weekend we were training in CQB in kill houses with simunintions. We train VCQB once a month, CQB once or twice a week and live fire once a week or twice per month. I'm begging you to come out and train with us!! Anything else, dippy?

So basically a lot of pretending.  Because it must be hysterical seeing a manlet in size 5 shoes run around thinking he is teaching anyone anything.  Especially for LE departments.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #137 on: March 14, 2024, 08:47:12 AM »
So basically a lot of pretending.  Because it must be hysterical seeing a manlet in size 5 shoes run around thinking he is teaching anyone anything.  Especially for LE departments.

Scenarios....but what your dumb ass is suggesting is that real bullets should be used. Like I said, every time you open your mouth you make an ass of yourself...to my entertainment.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 14, 2024, 03:17:25 PM »
Scenarios....but what your dumb ass is suggesting is that real bullets should be used. Like I said, every time you open your mouth you make an ass of yourself...to my entertainment.

I've made no post regarding "real bullets" at all.  Just something else you lied about.  This is why you have no credibility on this board, and likely, in real life either.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #139 on: March 14, 2024, 04:13:39 PM »
I've made no post regarding "real bullets" at all.  Just something else you lied about.  This is why you have no credibility on this board, and likely, in real life either.

Obviously you’re too fucking stupid to even realize what you said

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 14, 2024, 04:31:02 PM »
Obviously you’re too fucking stupid to even realize what you said

I know what I said.  You quoted me and even bolded it.  The pretending is referencing bullets, it is referencing YOU.  Pretending like you can teach anyone anything.  Well maybe how to avoid reality through retardation.

Try again manlet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #141 on: March 14, 2024, 06:57:56 PM »
I know what I said.  You quoted me and even bolded it.  The pretending is referencing bullets, it is referencing YOU.  Pretending like you can teach anyone anything.  Well maybe how to avoid reality through retardation.

Try again manlet.

Point is, dippy, you called it "pretend" when it's not "pretending" when you get shot with a simunition round, you bleed. What you're suggesting that since you think it's "pretend" that anyone including LE should be using real bullets when they (we train). Apparently you can't get through that empty piece of real estate between your ears that my training is no different than theirs....I just train more.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 14, 2024, 08:37:59 PM »

It's kind of sad really...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: March 14, 2024, 08:39:15 PM »
Point is, dippy, you called it "pretend" when it's not "pretending" when you get shot with a simunition round, you bleed. What you're suggesting that since you think it's "pretend" that anyone including LE should be using real bullets when they (we train). Apparently you can't get through that empty piece of real estate between your ears that my training is no different than theirs....I just train more.

Oh my F'ng God!  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #144 on: March 15, 2024, 08:16:39 AM »

Really? You're going to tell me that if you're not layered and you get hit you won't bleed? I'm beginning to think you're no more qualified than Lurker and personally I think you're full of shit all the way the around.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 15, 2024, 11:21:32 AM »

Again, no one is referring to shooting, simunitions or bullets.  The pretending is YOU.  Playing a game of make believe like you are capable of doing anything but childlike larping.  The fact that simple English is a struggle for you and having to explain this - again - only highlights the basic fact you are not intelligent enough for any LE to be trained by.  Not even Gomer Pyle. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 15, 2024, 11:23:05 AM »
It's kind of sad really...

I know.   I bet his wife ties his shoes for him before he leaves home every day.   It's laughable that he is so stupid, that he can't tell he is stupid.  (But everyone else can.)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #147 on: March 15, 2024, 11:28:28 AM »
I know.   I bet his wife ties his shoes for him before he leaves home every day.   It's laughable that he is so stupid, that he can't tell he is stupid.  (But everyone else can.)

Don’t say “I know” when you have literally no idea of what you’re talking about. Quit embarrassing yourself

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 15, 2024, 01:33:15 PM »
Don’t say “I know” when you have literally no idea of what you’re talking about. Quit embarrassing yourself

"I know" that "I know" what I am talking about.  You obviously don't.  I am talking about YOU.  While you are trying to deflect with bullets and bleeding and other bullshit that falls out of that retarded head.  Simple English is a struggle for you and yet you think you can "train" people.   Larping ass pretender.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #149 on: March 17, 2024, 03:03:27 PM »
Great American!

T