Author Topic: Is French First Lady Brigitte Macon a Man?  (Read 181 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Is French First Lady Brigitte Macon a Man?
« on: March 14, 2024, 11:26:34 AM »
I normally don't care what happens in France, but this story is crazy. 

Candace Owens says she'll stake her 'entire reputation' on debunked theory that French First Lady Brigitte Macron is a man
The conservative commentator took to Twitter to tout the controversial theory, hours after outlining it on an episode of her Candace Owens Podcast on Monday
The false theory goes that French First Lady Brigette Macron, 70, was actually born Jean-Michel Trogneux, before eventually transitioning at the age of 30
It further states that she did not give birth to any of her three children, and that her first husband, a 69-year-old banker said to have died a recluse in 2020
By ALEX HAMMER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
UPDATED:  13 March 2024
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13189443/Candace-Owens-french-lady-brigitte-macron-born-man.html

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Is French First Lady Brigitte Macon a Man?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2024, 11:49:22 AM »
Gender bending is a tribute to the baphomet.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2024, 11:54:23 AM »
I normally don't care what happens in France, but this story is crazy. 

Candace Owens says she'll stake her 'entire reputation' on debunked theory that French First Lady Brigitte Macron is a man
The conservative commentator took to Twitter to tout the controversial theory, hours after outlining it on an episode of her Candace Owens Podcast on Monday
The false theory goes that French First Lady Brigette Macron, 70, was actually born Jean-Michel Trogneux, before eventually transitioning at the age of 30
It further states that she did not give birth to any of her three children, and that her first husband, a 69-year-old banker said to have died a recluse in 2020
By ALEX HAMMER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
UPDATED:  13 March 2024
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13189443/Candace-Owens-french-lady-brigitte-macron-born-man.html

I still don't think Candace Owens is a conservative and "her entire reputation" doesn't mean much but is that the hill she wants to die on? I don't think whether Brigette Macron is a man or not has any effect in US or world politics. A more troublesome issue would be that Brigette was Emmanuel Macron's teacher in school when he was 15 and she was 40 and married and even had a daughter of the same age as Macron, in the same class.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2024, 08:10:52 PM »
I still don't think Candace Owens is a conservative and "her entire reputation" doesn't mean much but is that the hill she wants to die on? I don't think whether Brigette Macron is a man or not has any effect in US or world politics. A more troublesome issue would be that Brigette was Emmanuel Macron's teacher in school when he was 15 and she was 40 and married and even had a daughter of the same age as Macron, in the same class.

I agree this is not a hill she should die on.  I do think it would be pretty significant if they have been running a scam for decades.  Isn't going to move the needle for any political issue in America.  Would just show the lengths government will go through to engage in a fraud.  French law enforcement apparently harassed some journalist who was asking too many questions about this.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2024, 08:56:03 PM »
Looks like a Tranny.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2024, 12:04:09 PM »
Speaking of trannys.