Author Topic: holding water=losing water  (Read 2302 times)

yangmian

• Getbig II
holding water=losing water
« on: May 17, 2006, 08:04:40 PM »
sometimes i have days where i piss like a race horse and lose up to 5 pounds and look alot flatter and not as full.i dont know why this happens just when i am gaining some size the next week i piss it all away.i know it is only water but isnt muscle made primarily of water,i consume the same water intake each day and the same foods and i dont use steroids,very frustrating

Tier

• Getbig III
  • Lift light with sloppy form
Re: holding water=losing water
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 02:06:16 PM »
huh  ???

anyways are u carb cycling or something? or lowerd your carbs lately etc

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 02:20:11 PM »
is your sodium intake varied from day to day?  Or caffeine intake?  Something you are eating make be making you retain (or drop) water.  Weighing yourself first thing in the morning is the best way to try and keep a consistent track of your weight.
Jennifer

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 01:18:25 PM »
is your sodium intake varied from day to day?  Or caffeine intake?  Something you are eating make be making you retain (or drop) water.  Weighing yourself first thing in the morning is the best way to try and keep a consistent track of your weight.

Thats what I do naked every morning as soon as I get up, I piss, then strip and get on the scale.  You'd be amazed what you lose overnight.

But I would agree with Jenn, something in your diet is fluctuating.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 01:25:33 PM »
Thats what I do naked every morning as soon as I get up, I piss, then strip and get on the scale.  You'd be amazed what you lose overnight.

But I would agree with Jenn, something in your diet is fluctuating.

Where have you been???
Jennifer