Author Topic: moon landing conspiracy is on on natty geog at 12 am  (Read 772 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
moon landing conspiracy is on on natty geog at 12 am
« on: March 12, 2007, 08:36:25 PM »
i'm tired but i'm gonna see whats it says

prediction..its gonna go thru it all and at the end debunk everything
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: moon landing conspiracy is on on natty geog at 12 am
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 10:59:14 PM »
i'm tired but i'm gonna see whats it says

prediction..its gonna go thru it all and at the end debunk everything
Yes, you won't like it, it does attempt to debunk the whole thing, but I still believe it's worth watching.  You know one side so there's nothing like knowing the best game the other side has to offer.  When the subject comes up and someone says, but Joseph, didn't you know, "da da da" you can quickly say, yes I am familiar with this line of thought, brought to us originally by Joe Blow and his theory is pure douchbaggery because he XXXX with his XXXX and then splashed XXXX all over XXXX...  So his theory is wrong 8) Ta Da!!! :P  It pains me to watch some of the retarded shows debunking gov involvement conspiracies with JFK but I force myself to watch them so I can address their nonsense when it comes up.  My personal belief with the moon landing is that we landed on the moon but I am open to considering that we haven't and am today farther from claiming it as fact.  But I have always leaned toward landing.  It just breaks to many childhood dreams and if it's a lie, it's a good lie.  Even if we didn't go to the moon, so much came out of the program that is beneficial and collectively, we dreamed of good things and saw the potential for a good future.  I like the direction it gives us.  Now all we have to do is bitchslap the military industrial complex and tell them, space is for peace, not war. 8)