Author Topic: Absolutely no one could have predicted this  (Read 9261 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Absolutely no one could have predicted this
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2007, 12:02:10 AM »
LMAO!

Absurd?  Perhaps you would like to tell the class why your data ("No one has brought it up to me") is more reliable than a consistent, statistical analysis done with real math behind it?

Do you ASK everyone you see about 9/11?  Or just wait for casual acquanitances to bring up a horrible thought out of nowhere?  Come on.   Friends aren't supposed to tlak business or politics. 

I'm shocked that a 'university professor' would discount the value of a scientific poll from a reputable firm as nonsense because "people i know don't bring it up".

You seem more and more like a early 20s inexperienced college kid every day beach bum.   anyone with a college education does realize the value of stats.  Your discounting them shows a huge lack of understandiing.

lol.  You are a nut.   ::)  Since you believe the CIA controls the media, why don't you explain why the CIA permitted this poll to be published?      

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2007, 12:02:16 AM »
cause aussie does what we tell them to do.  they're like england without all the bobbies.

Didn't you try to tell me we have a President earlier today?  Maybe you're not the best resource for this geopolitical matter.
Thread Killer

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2007, 12:03:56 AM »
Agreed, the '1/3' of people poll is inaccurate, to say the least.

This might be one of the dumbest comments I've ever read on this board: 

"one out of three people you see on the street believes 911 was an inside job."

::)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2007, 12:05:46 AM »
This might be one of the dumbest comments I've ever read on this board: 

"one out of three people you see on the street believes 911 was an inside job."

::)

I think it's safe to say 240 has a God complex.  He honestly believes he will enlighten the Proles with his 'inside knowledge'.
Thread Killer

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2007, 12:06:55 AM »

Correct, I'm not.  I care because none of you will do the polite thing, and engage me in Australian politics here.

I  will....but it won't last too long cause I don't even know what kind of gov. you have.  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2007, 12:07:54 AM »

based upon what, BRUCE?

Please produce a poll which shows otherwise.
OR
Please produce evidence that Scripps has bad information
OR
Anything else showing it is inaccurate.

back your shit up, soldier.  back up your words.  You say it's innacurate - surely you can prove this.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2007, 12:09:05 AM »
lol.  You are a nut.   ::)  Since you believe the CIA controls the media, why don't you explain why the CIA permitted this poll to be published?      

HAHAHA you fooking changed the subject.  I don't blame you.  I'm spanking you on this one.  You made a statement you can't back up. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2007, 12:09:27 AM »
I think it's safe to say 240 has a God complex.  He honestly believes he will enlighten the Proles with his 'inside knowledge'.

Bruce you just don't understand.  Or you're naive.  Or both.  Did I miss anything?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2007, 12:10:09 AM »
    I  will....but it won't last too long cause I don't even know what kind of gov. you have.  :)

So you see why I spend most of my time here using my critiques on the US.
Thread Killer

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2007, 12:12:21 AM »
HAHAHA you fooking changed the subject.  I don't blame you.  I'm spanking you on this one.  You made a statement you can't back up. 

Actually, I've been gagged by the CIA.  Lololololol!!!!

My tummy is starting to hurt.   :D lolololo! 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2007, 12:14:21 AM »
So you see why I spend most of my time here using my critiques on the US.

Keep using them,it makes for an interesting read. I don't post much but this board is the most entertaining on getbig.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2007, 12:15:49 AM »

Keep using them,it makes for an interesting read. I don't post much but this board is the most entertaining on getbig.

Thanks, GT - I'll keep typing if you keep reading!
Thread Killer

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2007, 02:18:59 AM »
Absurd.  Absolutely ridiculous.  I think Ozmo is a much better gauge.  He previously indicated he travels quite a bit and NOBODY talks about this conspiracy nonsense.  It is primarily an internet phenomenon.  I deal with lots of people too and with the exception of two of my softball teammates, it has never come up.   

People don't often talk about such a sensitive topic in person... let alone bring it up with strangers because people can be rather volatile. The 1st. time 240 heard the suggestion, ...he admittedly almost decked the guy who told him.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2007, 11:12:20 AM »
People don't often talk about such a sensitive topic in person... let alone bring it up with strangers because people can be rather volatile. The 1st. time 240 heard the suggestion, ...he admittedly almost decked the guy who told him.

Very good point.  I don't bring up 9/11 with anyone I meet.  it's an issue which infuriates some people.  They have this immediate response of anger/betrayl/etc when they hear it - either the person in front of them is speaking the most horrible lie they've ever heard, or the some people in govt the love and trust did something very horrible to innocent Americans.  There is no way out of that situation comfortably.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2007, 11:17:56 AM »

Not true at all.  We're talking about the murder of over 3,000 people.  If rational people believed the government and thousands of others participated in a conspiracy to murder these people (and hide many of their bodies), everyone would be talking about it (unless they were gagged by the CIA of course) and it wouldn't be relegated primarily to the internet.  It just doesn't make any sense.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2007, 11:20:31 AM »
Not true at all.  We're talking about the murder of over 3,000 people.  If rational people believed the government and thousands of others participated in a conspiracy to murder these people (and hide many of their bodies), everyone would be talking about it (unless they were gagged by the CIA of course) and it wouldn't be relegated primarily to the internet.  It just doesn't make any sense.   

you're wrong.

most people possess the tact not to bring up politics or religion with strangers or acquaintances.

I guess you and your imaginary "university" students should learn about tact.  That is, if they were real.

hey, why did you tell getbig you dropped out of high school, then started saying you were a university professor, and a fulltime business owner?  WHy would you lie to strangers on a forum?  are you that insecure?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2007, 11:36:23 AM »
you're wrong.

most people possess the tact not to bring up politics or religion with strangers or acquaintances.

I guess you and your imaginary "university" students should learn about tact.  That is, if they were real.

hey, why did you tell getbig you dropped out of high school, then started saying you were a university professor, and a fulltime business owner?  WHy would you lie to strangers on a forum?  are you that insecure?

Don't forget owner of beautiful home on the beautiful island of Oahu.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2007, 11:43:12 AM »
Don't forget owner of beautiful home on the beautiful island of Oahu.   :)

no offense dude, but after the series of lies, racist comments, and inabilities to understand simple political and mathematical concepts - coupled with your schedule posting here 24/7 despite the two fulltiem careers you claim to have, I think it's more likely you're a 21-year old kid from the Young Republicans club of some shitty minnesota community college.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2007, 11:54:05 AM »

no offense dude, but after the series of lies, racist comments, and inabilities to understand simple political and mathematical concepts - coupled with your schedule posting here 24/7 despite the two fulltiem careers you claim to have, I think it's more likely you're a 21-year old kid from the Young Republicans club of some shitty minnesota community college.

I haven't felt intellectually outmatched by him either.  ::)

But I have to admit that "I've been gagged by the CIA!" riff was funny.  ;D

For now, at least.  :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2007, 11:56:09 AM »

Oh rats!  Outed!  LOL.   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2007, 12:01:11 PM »
Oh rats!  Outed!  LOL.   ;D

you're weird.

lies, racist posts, etc.

really, do you make people uncomfortable in real life?  Or do you just turn on 'weird creepy mode" for the internet?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2007, 04:04:30 PM »
I don't bring up 9/11 with anyone I meet.

Now this I don't believe!
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2007, 04:09:16 PM »
Now this I don't believe!

You can believe what you want.

In real life, I possess the tact not to present friends, acquaintances, or strangers with such an exposive topic.  When someone does mention it or ask my opinion, I will start the conversation with a nice "before we even start this conversation - be prepared that I have some thoughts which might piss you off or scare you".  Then I'll ask them what they think, tell them some of the holes in the story, then see where it leads.

honestly though, it almost never comes up. 

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2007, 04:12:28 PM »
You can believe what you want.

In real life, I possess the tact not to present friends, acquaintances, or strangers with such an exposive topic.  When someone does mention it or ask my opinion, I will start the conversation with a nice "before we even start this conversation - be prepared that I have some thoughts which might piss you off or scare you".  Then I'll ask them what they think, tell them some of the holes in the story, then see where it leads.

honestly though, it almost never comes up. 

I was being toungue-in-cheek, of course.  But you'd have to understand why bringing the topic up would deeply offend so many.
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2007, 04:22:38 PM »
I was being toungue-in-cheek, of course.  But you'd have to understand why bringing the topic up would deeply offend so many.

Of course.  The first time I heard it, I tried to goad the asshole into a fight for saying something so unpatriotic.  He asked me to address the holes in the evidence, I just wanted to punch him.

You know what though - I think even you, bruce, would change your position on 9/11 if you had to sit down and actually speak, out loud, and explain each of the anomalies in the official story. 

As long as I denied even looking at it, it was easy to believe the official story.  Once I tried to defend the story to myself, in light of the evidence, I realized what a silly story it is.