Author Topic: TRUMP: BUSH 'PROBABLY THE WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES'  (Read 4878 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Ah yes.  The world loved Americans before Bush took office and Bush has caused the world to hate us.  Baloney.   ::)  Classic revisionist history. 

Clinton is still held in high regards. One of my cousins travels extensively and she's told me how she and some of her colegues get treated rudely in european countries, and keep in mind her colegues are white. She said this rude treatment started mostly after the start of the iraq war.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Clinton is still held in high regards. One of my cousins travels extensively and she's told me how she and some of her colegues get treated rudely in european countries, and keep in mind her colegues are white. She said this rude treatment started mostly after the start of the iraq war.

Americans have had trouble with rude treatment in foreign countries for years.  Try talking to someone who has been to France in the past 20 or 30 years. 

Also, it is a little difficult to conclude countries hate us because of the war when many of them are supporting the war with manpower or money, or both.  There is still a multinational force in Iraq. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination

Also, it is a little difficult to conclude countries hate us because of the war when many of them are supporting the war with manpower or money, or both.  There is still a multinational force in Iraq. 

The politicians of those respective nations are buddies with the US so of course they're sending troops. However, I don't think the people of those nations support our foreign policy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
The politicians of those respective nations are buddies with the US so of course they're sending troops. However, I don't think the people of those nations support our foreign policy.

True.  I'm sure there is a significant portion of the population in those countries, like many in our country, who don't support the war.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
"Shawn documents how some of the $10 billion obtained illegally by Hussein as part of the oil-for-food program between 1997 and 2002 was used to fund families of Palestinians suicide bombers."

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51005

You probably don't consider this sponsoring terrorism, but I do.

Adios.   :) 

You go into a country (Irak,) you fail to topple the establishment, you kill thousands of people and hundreds of our soldiers die in the process. You retreat, impose the crudest embargo known to mankind so far, which kills thousands of women and children and has an only goal: to prevent a decline in the production of oil (hence no sudden price hikes).

Once the embargo has killed plenty of people and the leadership of the country fails to obey our orders (hey! It's the benefit of being the-ruthless-ruler of your own country I guess,) you set paralels over which this guy's planes can't fly (which coincide, surprise!, with the location of the oil fields,) you force him to relinquish all his WMD, which he does, according to the UN inspectors.

After all of this, you tell me that the guy is breaking the rules by paying Hamas' widows and relatives the money to bury the 5000 remains of their sons and daughters? And to prove it all you post a link to an extreme right website in which the first thing you see is a huge cross, a banner with a picture of the Bible on it and a skank wearing a t-shirt with the Che Guevara logo in a circle and a line going through it? Would you happen to have more sources? Anything to the left of "Hitler is God" party would be fine (I'm lowering the bar considerably here).

By the same token, what would you consider the following:

1. Nicaragua (thousands killed by the US-backed Guatemalan government);
2. Guatemala (200,000 killed by the US-backed Guatemalan government);
3. Vietnam (hundreds of thousands dead-including US soldiers-);
4. Irak (100,000 Iraki civilians dead and thousands of US soldiers dead thanks to a piece of paper that states that Sadam paid Hamas' widows, a drawing of a truck and a satellite photograph that shows trucks parked on one side of a square building-it could be the Costco up in Manchester for all I know. All based on a "believe me" speach.)

We're really spreading the love maaan!!!

You tell me.

PS: Feel free to click on the links.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
unfortunately..the rest of the world already knows this...

from now on when i travel..i'm canadian..

Don't be a coward. You are kidding I hope?
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
my friend does the same thing,  he never says he's America.

He is a pussy then. Doesn't deserve to be called an American. Men die every day for this country. What kind of panty waste would be such a total sack of shit?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Ah yes.  The world loved Americans before Bush took office and Bush has caused the world to hate us.  Baloney.   ::)  Classic revisionist history. 

Who exactly cares what envious fuckers in other countries think about us? Don't people here have any fucking balls? Who gives a fuck what others think? I for one don't give a flying fuck what people think of us in other countries. Why worry what others think? Live for what YOU THINK. Not others.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
He is a pussy then. Doesn't deserve to be called an American. Men die every day for this country. What kind of panty waste would be such a total sack of shit?

one that's in a foreign country by himself in a bar full of people that might have no problem ganging up and beating him to death.  Or better yet, when he goes through Egypt, one that is concerned he might get kidnapped and appear on the next ghastly video.  He's not doing business in the tourist spots.  It's not that way all the time for him, but he has in the last 10 years had to not reveal he's American.

bmacy's  all due respect, i doubt you've traveled much and you might consider thinking before you respond.   It's easy to condemn other people without walking in their shoes or at the very least be in other countries where anti-American sentiment is high, and you are by yourself.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
one that's in a foreign country by himself in a bar full of people that might have no problem ganging up and beating him to death.  Or better yet, when he goes through Egypt, one that is concerned he might get kidnapped and appear on the next ghastly video.  He's not doing business in the tourist spots.  It's not that way all the time for him, but he has in the last 10 years had to not reveal he's American.

bmacy's  all due respect, i doubt you've traveled much and you might consider thinking before you respond.   It's easy to condemn other people without walking in their shoes or at the very least be in other countries where anti-American sentiment is high, and you are by yourself.
Why is he in a bar full of people who hate Americans? If you have to hide where you are from you more than likely shouldn't be traveling to those destinations. If I tried to hide about being an American I really would have to do some serious soul searching. One grandfather fought in the Pacific the other in Europe both were seriously wounded, my dad fought in Vietnam and has Agent Orange poisening. I was a Marine for four years and served overseas in the Philippines where you could easily get killed off post. I wouldn't lie about where I was from plain and simple.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You go into a country (Irak,) you fail to topple the establishment, you kill thousands of people and hundreds of our soldiers die in the process. You retreat, impose the crudest embargo known to mankind so far, which kills thousands of women and children and has an only goal: to prevent a decline in the production of oil (hence no sudden price hikes).

Once the embargo has killed plenty of people and the leadership of the country fails to obey our orders (hey! It's the benefit of being the-ruthless-ruler of your own country I guess,) you set paralels over which this guy's planes can't fly (which coincide, surprise!, with the location of the oil fields,) you force him to relinquish all his WMD, which he does, according to the UN inspectors.

After all of this, you tell me that the guy is breaking the rules by paying Hamas' widows and relatives the money to bury the 5000 remains of their sons and daughters? And to prove it all you post a link to an extreme right website in which the first thing you see is a huge cross, a banner with a picture of the Bible on it and a skank wearing a t-shirt with the Che Guevara logo in a circle and a line going through it? Would you happen to have more sources? Anything to the left of "Hitler is God" party would be fine (I'm lowering the bar considerably here).

By the same token, what would you consider the following:

1. Nicaragua (thousands killed by the US-backed Guatemalan government);
2. Guatemala (200,000 killed by the US-backed Guatemalan government);
3. Vietnam (hundreds of thousands dead-including US soldiers-);
4. Irak (100,000 Iraki civilians dead and thousands of US soldiers dead thanks to a piece of paper that states that Sadam paid Hamas' widows, a drawing of a truck and a satellite photograph that shows trucks parked on one side of a square building-it could be the Costco up in Manchester for all I know. All based on a "believe me" speach.)

We're really spreading the love maaan!!!

You tell me.

PS: Feel free to click on the links.

Save your anti-American rants for Jag.  She'll actually read them. 

I was responding to this comment: 

"Common knowledge"? Whose? Bush's? Yours? The funny thing is that there is 0, zilch, nada, niente proof that the jerkoffmeister himself (Saddy-Huss) sponsored any type of terrorism.

The link Bruce provided disproves this statement, as does the link I provided.  Saddam was providing financial rewards to suicide bombers.  That's sponsoring terrorism. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Who exactly cares what envious fuckers in other countries think about us? Don't people here have any fucking balls? Who gives a fuck what others think? I for one don't give a flying fuck what people think of us in other countries. Why worry what others think? Live for what YOU THINK. Not others.

Good point.  I don't care.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Why is he in a bar full of people who hate Americans? If you have to hide where you are from you more than likely shouldn't be traveling to those destinations. If I tried to hide about being an American I really would have to do some serious soul searching. One grandfather fought in the Pacific the other in Europe both were seriously wounded, my dad fought in Vietnam and has Agent Orange poisening. I was a Marine for four years and served overseas in the Philippines where you could easily get killed off post. I wouldn't lie about where I was from plain and simple.

I doubt the people in the bar are wearing anti-American t-shirts.  I lived in the P.I. for 9 years.  very different thing, compared to being in kosovo or bosnia 1 year after Clinton had us bombing them.  Same thing in Egypt,  you just don;t go around advertising you're American, unless you want trouble.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I doubt the people in the bar are wearing anti-American t-shirts.  I lived in the P.I. for 9 years.  very different thing, compared to being in kosovo or bosnia 1 year after Clinton had us bombing them.  Same thing in Egypt,  you just don;t go around advertising you're American, unless you want trouble.

We never said anything about advertising you are an American. We were talking about hiding it or saying you aren't.

OzmO

• Getbig V
We never said anything about advertising you are an American. We were talking about hiding it or saying you aren't.

Well that's kind of what i meant,  sorry i wasn't clear.

although in Bosnia or where ever exactly, he didn't at that time.  People hated Americans there were bombed out buildings everywhere.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Well that's kind of what i meant,  sorry i wasn't clear.

No problem OzmO. I like discussing things with someone like you. It doesn't get out of hand or turn into insults or anything like that.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I think Bush took what could have been a historical presidency and ruined it with the Iraq war. That being said Trump has zero class. He and Rosie O'Donnell deserve each other.

OzmO

• Getbig V
No problem OzmO. I like discussing things with someone like you. It doesn't get out of hand or turn into insults or anything like that.

thanks,  i try, same to you.   

I'm usually ok until i start getting insulted and i eventually always join in.   

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

Is this sentiment shared by everyone in your family?  ;)
w

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Is this sentiment shared by everyone in your family?  ;)

Am I missing something honey?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Am I missing something honey?

you tell me.  ;)
w

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Save your anti-American rants for Jag.  She'll actually read them. 

I was responding to this comment: 

"Common knowledge"? Whose? Bush's? Yours? The funny thing is that there is 0, zilch, nada, niente proof that the jerkoffmeister himself (Saddy-Huss) sponsored any type of terrorism.

The link Bruce provided disproves this statement, as does the link I provided.  Saddam was providing financial rewards to suicide bombers.  That's sponsoring terrorism. 

Well, you sound like you do have time, because you do need time to come up with all the BS that you write. And God only knows that even BS takes time to write (and read).

Let me throw your dismissive brain (or lack thereof) for a loop:

WHAT OTHER SOURCES DO YOU HAVE? I repeat, WHAT OTHER SOURCES DO YOU HAVE?

Hope I made it simple enough for you so that it doesn't elude your ADD...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Well, you sound like you do have time, because you do need time to come up with all the BS that you write. And God only knows that even BS takes time to write (and read).

Let me throw your dismissive brain (or lack thereof) for a loop:

WHAT OTHER SOURCES DO YOU HAVE? I repeat, WHAT OTHER SOURCES DO YOU HAVE?

Hope I made it simple enough for you so that it doesn't elude your ADD...

Ad hominem nonsense.   ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
oh brother, you dont have to fear being american in europe, just act like a respectable person and you'll be fine. the italians, germans, swiss, austrians, croatians, spaniards, and yes even the frenchies have treated us fine lately while on vacation.
granted some italian douche almost started a brawl with my brother but he was stagger drunk