Author Topic: TRUMP: BUSH 'PROBABLY THE WORST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES'  (Read 4877 times)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
oh brother, you dont have to fear being american in europe, just act like a respectable person and you'll be fine. the italians, germans, swiss, austrians, croatians, spaniards, and yes even the frenchies have treated us fine lately while on vacation.
granted some italian douche almost started a brawl with my brother but he was stagger drunk

That is the case.

They do make a distinction between the actions of the people in power (needless to say has nothing to do with leadership) and the remaining defenseless/powerless americans, or 99.999999% of the American people.

Although people like the one that posted right before you will have a tough time "fitting in" outside of Hitlatown, were he to travel outside the States that is.

And one thing, I got my ass kicked in Spain (do not go to the Basque Country, what a shithole!) about a year and a half ago for making a stupid comment and learned, the hard way, that the American consulates WILL NOT help you in any way, shape or form, aside from letting you use their pay phones or provide you with very limited legal help in cases of death or disappearance. A useful fact should you intend on getting "medieval" on someone in a foreign country.

Adios.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
On Saddam Hussein:

"Whether they like him or didn't like him, he hated terrorists. He would shoot and kill terrorists. When terrorists came into this country, which he did control and he did dominate, he would kill terrorists. Now it is a breeding ground for terrorists."

::)

Bush is the terrorist IMO.