Author Topic: Congress approval rating lower than Bush's  (Read 3459 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Congress approval rating lower than Bush's
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2007, 09:55:58 AM »
The poll was from the 17th so we can't blame the Republicans now Oz

I'm not blaming the reps, I'm only making the point someone else made that congress has always had a low approval rating thus taking away the significance of your report of this congress having a low one.  And take that into consideration that the reps controled both houses back then and this new congress has been in session for what, 3 months?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2007, 10:08:04 AM »
I'm not blaming the reps, I'm only making the point someone else made that congress has always had a low approval rating thus taking away the significance of your report of this congress having a low one.  And take that into consideration that the reps controled both houses back then and this new congress has been in session for what, 3 months?

I just haven't seen a poll about pre january congressional approval ratings.  All I know is that this congress was supposed to come in and save the world....
gotta love life

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2007, 10:12:04 AM »
I just haven't seen a poll about pre january congressional approval ratings.  All I know is that this congress was supposed to come in and save the world....

Well, let's not hold them to something as trivial as saving the world, how about just getting something done, anything done.... :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2007, 10:24:53 AM »

LMAO!!!!! you are right Bush ordered the hurricane. And I bet you think the levies were a Bush conspiracy also. My point however is that the rest of the places not named louisiana recoverd pretty well.....I don't know maybe a coincedence thing.

You blamed Nagen for the failures in ALabama, Miss, and La.

I blame Bush for FEMA's inability to act - and his shining endorsement of Brownie the whole time.

Damn, you are a dumb shit.  No one said bush ordered a hurricane.  God you disgust me.  Go do your job, dumbshit.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2007, 02:12:49 PM »
You blamed Nagen for the failures in ALabama, Miss, and La.

I blame Bush for FEMA's inability to act - and his shining endorsement of Brownie the whole time.

Damn, you are a dumb shit.  No one said bush ordered a hurricane.  God you disgust me.  Go do your job, dumbshit.

LMAO!! Someone is losing their cool!!! Where did I blame Nagen for all of that..LMAO!!! But the fact that Louisiana wasn't prepared isn't Bush or FEMAs fault
gotta love life

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2007, 02:20:48 PM »
LMAO!! Someone is losing their cool!!! Where did I blame Nagen for all of that..LMAO!!! But the fact that Louisiana wasn't prepared isn't Bush or FEMAs fault

MM....the Guard should have been posted on the storm perimeter, waiting to rush food and water in. No excuse for the Feds on that.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2007, 02:28:26 PM »
MM....the Guard should have been posted on the storm perimeter, waiting to rush food and water in. No excuse for the Feds on that.

I'll concede that, but who controls the guard.....
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2007, 07:16:31 PM »
I'll concede that, but who controls the guard.....

Bush does.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2007, 08:50:45 PM »

240........your wasting your time. They already drank the Bloodbath Bush koolaid. I'm a lifelong Republican that can ADMIT Bloodbath is a fcking MORON.

Blame the mayor of N.O. while Bloodbath sat on his hands???? Comical.

Well, in all fairness to Bush, ...he didn't just sit on his hands while new Orleans drowned.

he was very busy ... playing the presidential guitar.  :-\
w

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2007, 06:05:55 AM »
Bush does.

actually control of the national guard rests on the Governer of the state in which they serve. The adjutant General of each of state supervises each organazation.

I mena you knew that right? You wouldn't argue something you didn't know?
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2007, 06:46:44 AM »
actually control of the national guard rests on the Governer of the state in which they serve. The adjutant General of each of state supervises each organazation.

I mena you knew that right? You wouldn't argue something you didn't know?

Hey 240 where did you go??? I mean at least admit you were wrong!!! LMFAO.. I was able to admit it yesterday....240 where are you?????
gotta love life