Author Topic: Question for Rooster..If you hate muslims soo much..and defend your president...  (Read 2024 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
then why did your president let leave a plane full of osama family members right after 911?

all osama family members are muslim... :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
carpe` vaginum!

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
then why did your president let leave a plane full of osama family members right after 911?

all osama family members are muslim... :)
that angered me also but well when he blew Iraq the fuck up, i forgave him.

yet nobody has answered why clinton let a bj get in the way of him getting osama......

they both fucked up but bush fixed it by blowing afghanistan and iraq up, thus killing thousands of those wicked towel heads.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

wait Osama is still alive.. ;)

Osama does 911 and we go after Saddam our former ally ..cauuse..wait cause he is killing his own...

wasn't he ws killing his own in the 80s?? what magic number of people did he have to kill before we went after him...

Saddam ws a proud narcassistic dictator..he  WOULD NOT HAVE TOLERATED the likes of ossama and alqueda in his country..he had NO ties with em..you think the guy that likes to partry and drink and has a 1000 whores will be friends with a muslim fundie ??
carpe` vaginum!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
How come you resort to insult Enigma the way you do? You call him a traitor for having an opinion, an opinion that he earned for each and everyone of us by serving in the armed forces(according to most republicans anyways).

youandme

• Getbig V

yet nobody has answered why clinton let a bj get in the way of him getting osama......

they both fucked up but bush fixed it by blowing afghanistan and iraq up, thus killing thousands of those wicked towel heads.

Clinton was 8 years ago pal, that is over and done with. 9/11 happend on Bush's watch.

Do you forgive the fact the Osama Bin Laden's Brother in law and Bush are close friends, still to this day?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
How come you resort to insult Enigma the way you do? You call him a traitor for having an opinion, an opinion that he earned for each and everyone of us by serving in the armed forces(according to most republicans anyways).

wow camel, didn't see you defending me when Enigma was going for my jugular, saying my Iraq trips don't count....maybe because I disagree with your opinion?
gotta love life

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Yeah good idea guys let's worry and argue about things that have already happened rather then focusing on what's happening now and trying to fix things......
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Clinton didn't kill OBL.  Neither did Bush1 or Reagan, when he was a terrorists, who was killing russian people, which we approved of at the time. 

And Bush2 didn't kill osama either, even though the taleban offerred to trade him up in Feb of 2001 for an agreement not to attack them for their oil pipeline.

Wait, you all knew that, right? ;)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Clinton didn't kill OBL.  Neither did Bush1 or Reagan, when he was a terrorists, who was killing russian people, which we approved of at the time. 

And Bush2 didn't kill osama either, even though the taleban offerred to trade him up in Feb of 2001 for an agreement not to attack them for their oil pipeline.

Not one single person could even fathom the inner workings of the government or the deals and propositions that arise so why make judgments based on a single claim or rumor wether it's true or not?
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Not one single person could even fathom the inner workings of the government or the deals and propositions that arise so why make judgments based on a single claim or rumor wether it's true or not?

I agree.  It's just as silly to say "Why didn't CLinton kill him", as to say "Why didn't Bush accept him being handed over from the taleban"?

This isn't a rumor, actually.  We declined the deal to keep our oil expansion options open.  Would 7 months of waterboarding osama given us intel on 911?  Likely.  Would stopping 911 hurt the bush white house's plans for mid east expansion?  Definitely.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV

fucker attacks me, i will attack him back, hes no better than me, hes no more american than me, has no more right to his opinion that i do.  but i do think his superiors would sit his ass down and give him a talking to for PUBLICLY bashing his COMMANDER IN CHIEF, thats his fucking BOSS you know!!!!!!

so he attacks me for having my opinion?  well fuck him!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
wow camel, didn't see you defending me when Enigma was going for my jugular, saying my Iraq trips don't count....maybe because I disagree with your opinion?

Did Engima call you a traitor because you didn't agree with his opinion?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve

hell yeah he did, called me a chickehawk and everyother thing you can think of
gotta love life

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV

what word does it matter here?  once a fight is started, every word in the dictionary is open to use.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I don't agree with some of what enigma says either but I find it hard to argue with him because of his service.
L

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
I don't agree with some of what enigma says either but I find it hard to argue with him because of his service.

so you would let him bash you?  you would admit his opinon matters more?  bunk to that. freedom of speech is everyones right.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
so you would let him bash you?  you would admit his opinon matters more?  bunk to that. freedom of speech is everyones right.

I second that.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
No I wouldn't let him bash me but I refuse to give the left wing nutbags on this board any fodder as the too of us argue over things. Besides Enigma's a doc..he saw some horrrible things..it tends to shade any opinion on war no matter how u felt going in.
L

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
No I wouldn't let him bash me but I refuse to give the left wing nutbags on this board any fodder as the too of us argue over things. Besides Enigma's a doc..he saw some horrrible things..it tends to shade any opinion on war no matter how u felt going in.

Just from watching movies, i could have told him war was hell before he joined.  He wasn't drafted, he SIGNED UP!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
hell yeah he did, called me a chickehawk and everyother thing you can think of

I condemn him.  ;)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger

according to who?
Valhalla awaits.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...

haha

according to who?

And what credible source?
الاسلام هو شيطانية