Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738558 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #900 on: April 06, 2018, 10:15:13 AM »

He did., But he is such a jerk and insensitive, his only saving grace is he is an absolute jerk to more than just the handicapped,

One of the symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome must be memory loss.  Or abject dishonesty.  Which is it? 

I think the scale tips in Trumps favor on this. It is sad that his defense is "He mocks everyone he doesn't like as a 10 year old spoiled kid would" Having said that, it is also proven he had met this reporter and was aware of his disability. What this indicates is Trump lacks common sense and a filter, but hell, we knew that before

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #901 on: April 06, 2018, 12:11:02 PM »
One of the symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome must be memory loss.  Or abject dishonesty.  Which is it? 

:D
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #902 on: April 06, 2018, 12:16:24 PM »

Both. Trump's base (whatever that means) either ignore or forget his lying. It takes a certain degree of dishonesty to continue to support Trump, even if you're only lying to yourself.

abject - adjective:
base, boorish, common, corrupt, cowardly, craven, debased, degenerate, degraded, depraved, despicable, discreditable, dishonest, dishonorable, disreputable, ignoble, ignominious, inferior, inglorious, mean, penitent, plebeian, repentant, scandalous, scurrilous, servile, sordid, wretched

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #903 on: April 06, 2018, 12:28:02 PM »

says the same thing... nice try

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #904 on: April 06, 2018, 12:51:21 PM »
Both. Trump's base (whatever that means) either ignore or forget his lying. It takes a certain degree of dishonesty to continue to support Trump, even if you're only lying to yourself.

abject - adjective:
base, boorish, common, corrupt, cowardly, craven, debased, degenerate, degraded, depraved, despicable, discreditable, dishonest, dishonorable, disreputable, ignoble, ignominious, inferior, inglorious, mean, penitent, plebeian, repentant, scandalous, scurrilous, servile, sordid, wretched

*yawn*

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #905 on: April 06, 2018, 12:54:58 PM »
says the same thing... nice try

No it doesn’t.  In the thread I posted, you said the evidence tips in Trump’s favor that he did not mock a disabled reporter.  In this thread you claim he did mock a disabled reporter.  Were you lying then or are you lying now?

The thing about truth telling is you never have remember what you said.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #906 on: April 06, 2018, 01:02:11 PM »

He did., But he is such a jerk and insensitive, his only saving grace is he is an absolute jerk to more than just the handicapped,

What this says here is exactly what I said before. His only saving grace is he is a jerk to more than just the handicapped reporter. Had he not done that to others, it would have been clearly mocking the reporter for his disability. So because he is a jerk to others (which is nothing to be proud of) he gets a pass for being a total jerk to the handicapped reporter. Same thing. Stop looking so hard for things that aren't there.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #907 on: April 06, 2018, 01:07:21 PM »
What this says here is exactly what I said before. His only saving grace is he is a jerk to more than just the handicapped reporter. Had he not done that to others, it would have been clearly mocking the reporter for his disability. So because he is a jerk to others (which is nothing to be proud of) he gets a pass for being a total jerk to the handicapped reporter. Same thing. Stop looking so hard for things that aren't there.

What??  Good grief.  No, those statements are not the same.  When you get caught, just own it already.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #908 on: April 06, 2018, 01:34:47 PM »
You got caught pushing the handicap lie. Don't turn this into the Hitler debacle...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #909 on: April 06, 2018, 02:36:10 PM »
No it doesn’t.  In the thread I posted, you said the evidence tips in Trump’s favor that he did not mock a disabled reporter.  In this thread you claim he did mock a disabled reporter.  Were you lying then or are you lying now?

The thing about truth telling is you never have remember what you said.

I'm guessing we've all seen this video. -Nothing here to lie about.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #910 on: April 06, 2018, 02:39:58 PM »
I'm guessing we've all seen this video. -Nothing here to lie about.

But have you seen the video that exposes who we got played by the media?  They got me. 

[/youtube]

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #911 on: April 06, 2018, 02:41:27 PM »

I don't get what you are trying to say here. A jerk is a jerk no matter how few or how many times they act it. IMO, Trump gets a no pass.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #912 on: April 06, 2018, 02:58:13 PM »
But have you seen the video that exposes who we got played by the media?  They got me. 

[/youtube]

So many words/explanations do not change a Thing. Trump is a jerk. As such he is often inappropriate and demeaning. How about Trump's Megyn Kelly bleeding comment. ".....she had blood coming out of her --whatever."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #913 on: April 06, 2018, 03:11:23 PM »
So many words/explanations do not change a Thing. Trump is a jerk. As such he is often inappropriate and demeaning. How about Trump's Megyn Kelly bleeding comment. ".....she had blood coming out of her --whatever."

Wait.  You watched that clip and still believe he mocked that reporter?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #914 on: April 06, 2018, 04:49:51 PM »
What??  Good grief.  No, those statements are not the same.  When you get caught, just own it already.

If you "catch"me, I certainly will. a failure to see something isn't catching me

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #915 on: April 06, 2018, 04:54:05 PM »
I don't get what you are trying to say here. A jerk is a jerk no matter how few or how many times they act it. IMO, Trump gets a no pass.

It stems from an earlier conversation. Trump appeared to mock a handicapped reporter. Turns out it appears to be coincidence. At least it is his feasible defense. His defense is basically this "I am such an obnoxious jerk. I make a habit of calling adults childish nicknames and when I mock them , I do this weird thing with my hands and my voice. It just happened to be similar to the reporters disability. Luckily, I act like a jerk enough that it showed I probably didn't intentionally make fun of that reporter, I act like a moron all the time"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #916 on: April 06, 2018, 07:34:19 PM »
Wait.  You watched that clip and still believe he mocked that reporter?

Whether trump was mocking the reporter for being flustered or mocking him because the reporter is disabled makes little difference. It was crass, inappropriate and mocking as are many of his comments/demonstrations.

The Presidency is not a made for television reality show, like the Apprentice. Trump does not get this and it seems neither do some of his base. Everything about Trump is a farce. Many people voted for a change and they definitely got it with Trump. Unfortunately, this change is for the worse. He will never be our President. Those of you who think differently now, will eventually see that this is the absolute truth. If you never do, that says a lot about you, and it is not flattering.

Trump is a joke on us to the rest of the civilized world. Russian leadership, including Putin know this. They are laughing behind his back while thanking him to his face for his assistance. Trump has no respect outside his 'base'. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #917 on: April 06, 2018, 07:48:30 PM »
Whether trump was mocking the reporter for being flustered or mocking him because the reporter is disabled makes little difference. It was crass, inappropriate and mocking as are many of his comments/demonstrations.

The Presidency is not a made for television reality show, like the Apprentice. Trump does not get this and it seems neither do some of his base. Everything about Trump is a farce. Many people voted for a change and they definitely got it with Trump. Unfortunately, this change is for the worse. He will never be our President. Those of you who think differently now, will eventually see that this is the absolute truth. If you never do, that says a lot about you, and it is not flattering.

Trump is a joke on us to the rest of the civilized world. Russian leadership, including Putin know this. They are laughing behind his back while thanking him to his face for his assistance. Trump has no respect outside his 'base'. 

Of course it makes a difference.  Many people, including me, didn't vote for Trump in part because we believed he mocked someone's disability.  Turns out he didn't.

At first you claim he mocked the guy's disability and that it's not in dispute.  I give you a clip showing he didn't do it, and you claim it doesn't matter whether he did or not.  Uh, no.   

I agree Putin is laughing at it us, but not because of Trump.  It's because of that asinine Russia conspiracy theory. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #918 on: April 06, 2018, 07:48:50 PM »
If you "catch"me, I certainly will. a failure to see something isn't catching me

lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #919 on: April 06, 2018, 07:49:21 PM »
It stems from an earlier conversation. Trump appeared to mock a handicapped reporter. Turns out it appears to be coincidence. At least it is his feasible defense. His defense is basically this "I am such an obnoxious jerk. I make a habit of calling adults childish nicknames and when I mock them , I do this weird thing with my hands and my voice. It just happened to be similar to the reporters disability. Luckily, I act like a jerk enough that it showed I probably didn't intentionally make fun of that reporter, I act like a moron all the time"
Thanks for suggesting Trump's unreported explanation of his own bad behavior (meaning not Presidential). No one could have said this better. The coupe de gras is where you posted, "I act like a moron all the time". Just to be clear, I am quoting you here and not Trump. I don't believe it is correct to quote Trump on something he would rather die having said than admitting to it.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #920 on: April 07, 2018, 05:09:00 AM »
he would rather die having said than admitting to it.
Sounds remarkably similar to two individuals in this thread who just made something up and cannot admit that they are wrong.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #921 on: April 07, 2018, 07:14:54 AM »
Thanks for suggesting Trump's unreported explanation of his own bad behavior (meaning not Presidential). No one could have said this better. The coupe de gras is where you posted, "I act like a moron all the time". Just to be clear, I am quoting you here and not Trump. I don't believe it is correct to quote Trump on something he would rather die having said than admitting to it.

Trump says it is a sunny day.........you say it is not sunny in Ohio..that is your agenda.
K

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #922 on: April 07, 2018, 10:10:33 AM »
You got caught pushing the handicap lie. Don't turn this into the Hitler debacle...

This board is the only reason I still come to getbig.
a

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #923 on: April 07, 2018, 05:00:07 PM »

This board is the only reason I still come to getbig.

I came by to PM someone and damn, this stuff is still going on.

You are all very obstinate. Doesn't the constant argument get old?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.