Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738637 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3900 on: November 28, 2021, 02:58:39 PM »
Signed, a Biden voter.  ::)

Of course. Hell would freeze over before I would vote for Trump.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3901 on: November 28, 2021, 05:49:49 PM »

Well proof that w age does not come wisdom. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3902 on: December 06, 2021, 08:41:02 AM »
IRS data proves Trump tax cuts benefited middle, working-class Americans most
BY JUSTIN HASKINS, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 12/04/21
https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/584190-irs-data-prove-trump-tax-cuts-benefited-middle-working-class-americans-most

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3903 on: December 06, 2021, 02:45:02 PM »
For some strange reason, I got a survey in my email from the Trump campaign this morning, I thought, 'what the heck?' and took it. I doubt they liked my answers to their questions. The tricky part was in the last half of the questionnaire there wasn't any optional answer except those in support of Trump. What kind of survey is that? I returned it with only the first half filled in where there was a fair choice of answers. 

Check it out: https://secure.winred.com/save-america-joint-fundraising-committee/trump-issue-poll?utm_medium=email_hf&utm_source=et_10_na&utm_campaign=20211206_uj-2021-trump-issue-poll_donaldjtrumpcom_sa&utm_content=survey_button_cpyrs_4082

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3904 on: December 06, 2021, 05:40:27 PM »
https://thehill.com/opinion/finance/584190-irs-data-prove-trump-tax-cuts-benefited-middle-working-class-americans-most
Of course they did.  Just by increasing the standard deduction helped something like 85% of the people.  The very rich don't take the standard deduction, they have too much to write off.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3905 on: December 06, 2021, 06:42:17 PM »

Hast thou never head of "freezer burn"?   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3906 on: December 06, 2021, 07:54:59 PM »

He is right up there w Reagan as the best ever. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Trump's social media company TRUTH Social
« Reply #3907 on: December 07, 2021, 12:52:04 PM »
TRUTH Social Trump's $1 billion investment looks as though nothing illegal had gone down despite a plan to go public via a special purpose acquisition company (or SPAC), which would allow the ex-president to get rich by selling stock—without actually having to build a profitable company or even launch the social network at all.

Rep. Devin Nunes, a close ally of former President Donald Trump and the former chair of the House Intelligence Committee, will resign from Congress later this month to run Trump’s new social media company, TRUTH Social.

Trump announced that he is suing Big Tech CEOs including Facebook’s Mark Zuckerburg, Twitter’s Jack Dorsey and Google’s Sundar Pichai over alleged censorship. On Oct. 27, Trump announced the launch date for “TRUTH Social,” which he said would help Americans “stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech.” The final launch, according to Fox News, will take place in the first quarter of 2022. TRUTH Social is a part of Trump's new company, Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG).

Securities regulators have opened investigations into the planned merger of a nascent social media company backed Donald Trump with a so-called blank-check company that raised nearly $300 million in an initial public offering in September. Digital World was established as a special purpose acquisition company—an entity that raises money through an IPO and then seeks a company to acquire. When SPACs go public, they are not supposed to have engaged in merger talks without disclosing that to investors.

Stay tuned.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3908 on: December 07, 2021, 01:16:07 PM »
He is right up there w Reagan as the best ever.

In terms of results, absolutely. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: Trump's social media company TRUTH Social
« Reply #3909 on: December 07, 2021, 01:18:00 PM »
TRUTH Social Trump's $1 billion investment looks as though nothing illegal had gone down despite a plan to go public via a special purpose acquisition company (or SPAC), which would allow the ex-president to get rich by selling stock—without actually having to build a profitable company or even launch the social network at all.

Rep. Devin Nunes, a close ally of former President Donald Trump and the former chair of the House Intelligence Committee, will resign from Congress later this month to run Trump’s new social media company, TRUTH Social.

Trump announced that he is suing Big Tech CEOs including Facebook’s Mark Zuckerburg, Twitter’s Jack Dorsey and Google’s Sundar Pichai over alleged censorship. On Oct. 27, Trump announced the launch date for “TRUTH Social,” which he said would help Americans “stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech.” The final launch, according to Fox News, will take place in the first quarter of 2022. TRUTH Social is a part of Trump's new company, Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG).

Securities regulators have opened investigations into the planned merger of a nascent social media company backed Donald Trump with a so-called blank-check company that raised nearly $300 million in an initial public offering in September. Digital World was established as a special purpose acquisition company—an entity that raises money through an IPO and then seeks a company to acquire. When SPACs go public, they are not supposed to have engaged in merger talks without disclosing that to investors.

Stay tuned.

What a shock.  lol  Bunch of abusive, fascist tyrants. 

And you really should cite your source, unless you actually wrote this. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3910 on: December 07, 2021, 05:17:17 PM »
What a shock.  lol  Bunch of abusive, fascist tyrants. 

And you really should cite your source, unless you actually wrote this.

I wrote this as a result of reading multiple sources. I should probably have cited them...the list would be long. In the end this resulting post is mine. I guess when one only posts questions as opposed to statements, it can be confusing. My challenge to you is to do your own investigation...seriousl y...how your conclusions differ from mine might be really interesting. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3911 on: December 07, 2021, 08:34:53 PM »
I wrote this as a result of reading multiple sources. I should probably have cited them...the list would be long. In the end this resulting post is mine. I guess when one only posts questions as opposed to statements, it can be confusing. My challenge to you is to do your own investigation...seriousl y...how your conclusions differ from mine might be really interesting.

You should use quotation marks instead of plagiarizing someone else's writing.  I only looked at your first paragraph, but there is this:

You are quoting this:  "via special purpose acquisition company (or SPAC), which would allow the ex-president to get rich by selling stock—without actually having to build a profitable company or even launch the social network at all."  https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/12/donald-trump-spac-billion-dollar-investment

I suspect if I looked at each subsequent paragraph that you've done the same thing.  The post is not yours.  You are plagiarizing when you sprinkle in a few of your own words with long passages you've copied from someone else, without attribution.  Don't be like Joe Biden.   :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3912 on: December 08, 2021, 11:24:06 AM »
You should use quotation marks instead of plagiarizing someone else's writing.  I only looked at your first paragraph, but there is this:

You are quoting this:  "via special purpose acquisition company (or SPAC), which would allow the ex-president to get rich by selling stock—without actually having to build a profitable company or even launch the social network at all."  https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/12/donald-trump-spac-billion-dollar-investment

I suspect if I looked at each subsequent paragraph that you've done the same thing.  The post is not yours.  You are plagiarizing when you sprinkle in a few of your own words with long passages you've copied from someone else, without attribution.  Don't be like Joe Biden.   :)

Knock yourself out.

You wrote, "And you really should cite your source, unless you actually wrote this." To which I replied that I should have cited the sources. The post is mine, which I derived from multiple sources. But hey, feel free to argue these nuisances rather than address the actual content. It is an excellent avoidance tactic.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3913 on: December 08, 2021, 01:00:16 PM »
Knock yourself out.

You wrote, "And you really should cite your source, unless you actually wrote this." To which I replied that I should have cited the sources. The post is mine, which I derived from multiple sources. But hey, feel free to argue these nuisances rather than address the actual content. It is an excellent avoidance tactic.

You understand that citing your source is only part of it?  If you are quoting someone else's writing you should either use quotation marks or at a minimum make it clear you are quoting someone else.  Not that hard to do. 

So you're saying it's an excellent avoidance tactic to do something like focus on the source of the material instead of the point being made?  You wouldn't know anything about doing that would you?   :)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3914 on: December 08, 2021, 01:14:18 PM »
You understand that citing your source is only part of it?  If you are quoting someone else's writing you should either use quotation marks or at a minimum make it clear you are quoting someone else.  Not that hard to do. 

So you're saying it's an excellent avoidance tactic to do something like focus on the source of the material instead of the point being made?  You wouldn't know anything about doing that would you?   :)

Thank you Mr. plagiarism policeman.

Tell you what. Why don't you look up everything I wrote in the post in question and assign quotation marks where I actually quoted something word for word. If all I did was capture the essence of what was originally written because it couldn't be better stated, then you can assign the appropriate source. Warning, there are several. 

When you complete this exercise, lets discuss the topic of the original post.   ;)   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3915 on: December 08, 2021, 01:22:43 PM »
Thank you Mr. plagiarism policeman.

Tell you what. Why don't you look up everything I wrote in the post in question and assign quotation marks where I actually quoted something word for word. If all I did was capture the essence of what was originally written because it couldn't be better stated, then you can assign the appropriate source. Warning, there are several. 

When you complete this exercise, lets discuss the topic of the original post.   ;)

You should read what I already posted.  Check the bold part and compare it with the quote and I link I posted.  Here it is again:

That's plagiarism. 

Sincerely,

Officer Dos Equis

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3916 on: December 29, 2021, 02:11:35 AM »
Christianity could be a religion used by the Jews to keep their enemies down.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3917 on: January 06, 2022, 10:46:58 AM »
Trump approval higher than day he left, 85% in GOP: Poll
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |   | January 06, 2022
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/trump-approval-higher-than-day-he-left-85-in-gop

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #3918 on: January 06, 2022, 10:52:34 AM »
Trump approval higher than day he left, 85% in GOP: Poll
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |   | January 06, 2022
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/trump-approval-higher-than-day-he-left-85-in-gop

No, thank you.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3919 on: January 06, 2022, 04:20:42 PM »
No, thank you.

You don't think that is wishful thinking?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3920 on: January 06, 2022, 04:46:42 PM »
According to Marquette Law School in November 2021

Trump's overall approval rating was currently at 41.4% while his disapproval rating was at 53%. Joe Biden had an approval rating among Republicans of 10% while Trump had approval rating among Democrats of 7%.

https://www.marquette.edu/news-center/2021/new-marquette-law-poll-finds-majority-of-republicans-favor-a-trump-run-for-president-in-2024.php

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3921 on: January 07, 2022, 05:54:23 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3922 on: January 11, 2022, 02:55:33 PM »
At last, I have something positive to say about Donald Trump. It has been reported that over the past year, he's lost 15 lbs. Back in February 2019 he weighed 243 lbs. If he is really 6'3" tall, weighing only 228 isn't too bad. He's gone from a 30.4 BMI which is considered to be obese to a 28.5 BMI which means he's in the overweight category now. All he has to do is lose another 29 lbs. and he'll have a BMI under 25, which is considered normal weight.

Keep hitting the course Donald and continue to lay off the M & M's, Big Mac's and KFC. You can do it!

The change is so drastic, some think the comparison photo is fake. What do you think?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3923 on: January 12, 2022, 02:35:26 AM »
At last, I have something positive to say about Donald Trump. It has been reported that over the past year, he's lost 15 lbs. Back in February 2019 he weighed 243 lbs. If he is really 6'3" tall, weighing only 228 isn't too bad. He's gone from a 30.4 BMI which is considered to be obese to a 28.5 BMI which means he's in the overweight category now. All he has to do is lose another 29 lbs. and he'll have a BMI under 25, which is considered normal weight.

Keep hitting the course Donald and continue to lay off the M & M's, Big Mac's and KFC. You can do it!

The change is so drastic, some think the comparison photo is fake. What do you think?
He can eat all that stuff and still lose weight.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3924 on: January 13, 2022, 07:56:41 AM »