Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 57091 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #575 on: July 14, 2023, 12:15:17 PM »
God you are dense..

I thought you would play dumb..not a stretch, and pretend you couldn't tell the difference between "We've" and They've simply because admitting it doesn't fit your narrative. You have a character flaw. So I provided additional support where in writing Biden said "THEY'VE" run out and "WE" are low. You still didn't grasp it. Either your intellect or your character are causing you issues. I did NOT lie. My case is solid.   It's pretty clear to everyone but you for some reason... ask yourself why

Honestly, I was hoping I would log on and find a heart felt apology... what was I thinking?  Calling someone a liar should be reserved for that last resort, when it is clear someone knew what they were saying was not true. I don't even call Coach a liar. He believes the crap he posts. In addition, I have ample support for my statement. Just think about it.. you don't have to win everytime. Saying you were wrong is a sign of strength not weakness.

Pro tip- The fact none of your group has jumped in on this should be a clue.  At this point, it is not MY integrity that is in question. If you want a do over, let me know.. otherwise, based on your recent responses that to me are not forthright, there is not reason to continue this dialogue.

::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #576 on: July 14, 2023, 09:40:40 PM »
Have you thought of taking up writing books ?

I don't know or particularly think its related to Biden , I'm just very skeptical about anything
That's said by the Whitehouse/ FBI / CIA as they're know liars time & again , cover ups
And lies are there speciality.

I'm well aware of the usual size of a 1g bag of cocaine - maybe this one was a kilo bag 😂.
If it had been Donald in charge I'd think the same that it was a cover up.

Though the FBI/ CIA I don't recall covering & lying for him - hey maybe they did.

If Donald were in office I would have the same thoughts. I would NOT think anything different

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #577 on: July 16, 2023, 07:03:40 PM »
Apparently, things may not be as they seem.  Or as Trumpturds claim.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #578 on: July 16, 2023, 07:06:11 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #579 on: July 16, 2023, 07:14:04 PM »

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #580 on: July 17, 2023, 07:41:10 AM »
Link didn't work

why would "associate" yourself with the compulsive liar lurker who has the reputation of a groomer type ? and you wonder why everyone here now treats you as the same ??
c

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #581 on: July 17, 2023, 04:04:43 PM »
FBI tipped off Biden team, Secret Service about plan to interview Hunter, agent tells Congress
Retired agent's account backs up account of IRS whistleblowers set to testify Wednesday before House Oversight Committee.
By John Solomon
Updated: July 17, 2023
https://justthenews.com/accountability/political-ethics/hldfbi-tipped-biden-team-secret-service-about-plan-interview-hunter?utm_source=referral&utm_medium=offthepress&utm_campaign=home

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #582 on: July 21, 2023, 05:56:36 PM »
I gotta admit that was a pretty gangster move by MTG.  lol  Reminded me of when Trump had the Bill Clinton victims sitting in at a debate with Hillary Clinton. 

And of course the media's focus was on the last picture she showed, rather than the blowups confirming he flew prostitutes across the country and tried to pass the money off as business expenses. 

Hunter Biden’s attorney files ethics complaint against Marjorie Taylor Greene for showing sexual images
BY MYCHAEL SCHNELL - 07/21/23
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4110372-hunter-bidens-attorney-files-ethics-complaint-against-marjorie-taylor-greene-for-showing-sexual-images/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #583 on: July 21, 2023, 05:58:00 PM »
If you're following along at home, that means the FBI knew the laptop was legit, but still pressured social media to censor it as "Russian disinformation." 

Breitbart News’s Emma-Jo Morris Testifies: FBI ‘Knew’ Hunter Biden Laptop Was Real Before Story Broke
KRISTINA WONG   20 Jul 2023
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2023/07/20/breitbart-news-emma-jo-morris-testifies-fbi-well-aware-hunter-biden-laptop-before-story-broke/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #584 on: July 21, 2023, 05:58:50 PM »
Brutal FBI Source Doc Just Released, Says Dog Is Smarter Than Hunter Biden
By C. Douglas Golden
July 21, 2023
https://www.westernjournal.com/brutal-fbi-source-doc-just-released-says-dog-smarter-hunter-biden/

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #585 on: July 21, 2023, 06:07:19 PM »
Brutal FBI Source Doc Just Released, Says Dog Is Smarter Than Hunter Biden
By C. Douglas Golden
July 21, 2023
https://www.westernjournal.com/brutal-fbi-source-doc-just-released-says-dog-smarter-hunter-biden/

Dogs are smarter than many inner city yoots who are also smarter than Hunter Biden.  HB is a dumbfuque as are many Democrats and RINOs.

I like Dobermans and German Shepherds.  The Germans knew how to breed the best dogs long before they went the way of the warme bruder we see so often here on "training" videos by Germans.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: July 21, 2023, 06:14:47 PM »
Dogs are smarter than many inner city yoots who are also smarter than Hunter Biden.  HB is a dumbfuque as are many Democrats and RINOs.

I like Dobermans and German Shepherds.  The Germans knew how to breed the best dogs long before they went the way of the warme bruder we see so often here on "training" videos by Germans.

Border Collies are the smartest dog breed in the world.  I get the sense they are smarter than Hunter Biden too.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: July 21, 2023, 06:15:45 PM »
Whistleblower confirms attorney who donated to Biden's 2020 campaign 'refused to bring charges' against Hunter
US Attorney Matthew Graves donated a combined $1,500 to Biden's campaign in 2020
By Brandon Gillespie | Fox News
Published July 19, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whistleblower-confirms-attorney-donated-biden-2020-campaign-refused-charges-hunter

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #589 on: July 25, 2023, 03:28:44 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #590 on: July 25, 2023, 09:25:35 AM »
Hunter Biden sold art to Democratic donor whom father appointed to prestigious board: report
Amid controversy over the art sales, Hunter Biden's team stated that it had created a process to vet buyers and that the identities of the prospective purchasers were known only to the art gallery.
By Ben Whedon
Updated: July 24, 2023
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/hunter-biden-sold-art-democratic-donor-whom-father-appointed-prestigious-board

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #591 on: July 25, 2023, 10:14:36 AM »
Hunter Biden sold art to Democratic donor whom father appointed to prestigious board: report
Amid controversy over the art sales, Hunter Biden's team stated that it had created a process to vet buyers and that the identities of the prospective purchasers were known only to the art gallery.
By Ben Whedon
Updated: July 24, 2023
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/hunter-biden-sold-art-democratic-donor-whom-father-appointed-prestigious-board

Is water wet? 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #592 on: July 25, 2023, 05:36:50 PM »
There must be something in the air today. You completely ignored my well thought out, researched and detailed response. Instead you made up one of your own. If you and some other jokers on Getbig get off on talking to yourselves, be my guest.
RIP Primemuscle. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #593 on: July 25, 2023, 10:33:12 PM »
There must be something in the air today. You completely ignored my well thought out, researched and detailed response. Instead you made up one of your own. If you and some other jokers on Getbig get off on talking to yourselves, be my guest.

🤔 Hmmmmm 🤬🤬🤬
I'll refrain from verbally admonishing you this time.

Something upsetting you I take it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #594 on: July 26, 2023, 11:15:15 AM »
Hunter Biden pleads 'not guilty' as plea deal falls apart during Delaware court appearance
DOJ prosecutors said Hunter Biden is currently under investigation
By Brooke Singman | Fox News
Published July 26, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-plea-deal-appears-fall-apart-first-court-appearance

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #595 on: July 26, 2023, 12:01:36 PM »
🤔 Hmmmmm 🤬🤬🤬
I'll refrain from verbally admonishing you this time.

Something upsetting you I take it.

Hopefully it is brain cancer or AIDS.

Miserable old pedo prick.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #596 on: July 31, 2023, 10:33:46 AM »
Hunter Biden plans to fight back against GOP attacks on his sleazy behavior during 2024 campaign, after White House sources claim smears have little impact on Dem and independent voters
Sources claim Biden's scandal-hit son is ready to 'fight back' against Republican attacks
White House insiders also suggest they are not concerned by Republican's renewed attacks on Hunter
It comes after a week of high drama in which Hunter's plea deal over tax and gun charges dramatically fell apart in federal court 
By ALICE WRIGHT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 29 July 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12351711/Hunter-Biden-plans-fight-against-GOP-attacks-sleazy-behavior-2024-campaign-White-House-sources-claim-smears-little-impact-Dem-independent-voters.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: August 02, 2023, 11:33:56 AM »
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden trashed his $4.2million Venice Beach rental house with 'rude and entitled' wife Melissa, leaving the property in 'disarray and disrepair' and stiffing the owner for $80,000 in unpaid rent
Hunter Biden and wife Melissa Cohen moved into a multimillion-dollar home in Venice Beach, California, in 2021 with their baby son Beau
DailyMail.com can reveal that they left the home in 'disarray' when they moved out and owed approximately $80,000 in outstanding rent
'Hunter and Melissa were horrible tenants. Not only did they stiff the owner for months of rent, they left the house in terrible condition,' a source said 
By LAURA COLLINS, CHIEF INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER IN VENICE BEACH, CALIFORNIA, FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 2 August 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12361815/Hunter-Biden-trashed-4-2million-Venice-Beach-rental-house-rude-entitled-wife-Melissa-leaving-property-disarray-disrepair-stiffing-owner-80-000-unpaid-rent.html