Author Topic: Ashley Babbitt  (Read 27877 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Ashley Babbitt
« Reply #250 on: January 09, 2022, 09:28:36 AM »
No, she wasn’t.

I have no more sympathy for her than I would with some antifa looter getting shot by the cops during a riot.

This.   Qoach just likes to lie when his delusions are FALLING APART. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #251 on: January 09, 2022, 09:42:05 AM »
No, she wasn’t.

I have no more sympathy for her than I would with some antifa looter getting shot by the cops during a riot.

Yes she was, I’ve given all of my answers in detail within this thread. All I’m getting in return is answers like this with no detail and little explanation. You’re smarter than Luker and Strawman. Those two just troll without thinking..you’re not a troll

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #252 on: January 09, 2022, 11:41:59 AM »
Yes she was, I’ve given all of my answers in detail within this thread. All I’m getting in return is answers like this with no detail and little explanation. You’re smarter than Luker and Strawman. Those two just troll without thinking..you’re not a troll

I’ve read your reasoning of why you think she was murdered and/or the cop didn’t have the right to fire on her. I believe you are looking through conservative colored glasses here. Could he have handled it different? Sure. Can you compare this to other left wing riots and show where nobody was shot? Sure.

As it stands now, these cops in the capital building had no clue as to how they were going to act once inside. If you’re a cop and you see hundreds of people storming a building that you are supposed to guard, maybe you’re frightened enough to fear for your life and shoot to stop the surge of people. Fact is, those people had no business in that building. They could’ve just as easily exercised their constitutional right to protest on the steps outside, and all would be alive and we wouldn’t be talking about this a year later. Am I in agreeance   with you that this thing gets far more media coverage than the antifa riots that were much more damaging? Hell yes I am. But I won’t stoop to that level and defend this behavior which I believe was wrong and the shooting justified.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: January 09, 2022, 12:42:52 PM »

Murdered.  Hahahhaha.   Your delusions are FALLING APART.   She was killed in the commission of a crime.  If she had acted like she had any sense and kept her ass outside then she would still be alive. 

She fucked around. 
Bang Bang!!!
She found out. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #254 on: January 09, 2022, 12:44:35 PM »
I’ve read your reasoning of why you think she was murdered and/or the cop didn’t have the right to fire on her. I believe you are looking through conservative colored glasses here. Could he have handled it different? Sure. Can you compare this to other left wing riots and show where nobody was shot? Sure.

As it stands now, these cops in the capital building had no clue as to how they were going to act once inside. If you’re a cop and you see hundreds of people storming a building that you are supposed to guard, maybe you’re frightened enough to fear for your life and shoot to stop the surge of people. Fact is, those people had no business in that building. They could’ve just as easily exercised their constitutional right to protest on the steps outside, and all would be alive and we wouldn’t be talking about this a year later. Am I in agreeance   with you that this thing gets far more media coverage than the antifa riots that were much more damaging? Hell yes I am. But I won’t stoop to that level and defend this behavior which I believe was wrong and the shooting justified.

I'm not looking at the shooting itself being Liberal or conservative. Should anyone should have been inside? Probably not. My focus is on the tactical (or lack thereof) side of the shooting and if it was warranted. You're looking at ONLY is that she shouldn't have been there, therefore the shooting was justified. It wasn't and I've given my reason why but will be happy to go through it again with some comparisons such as people jumping the White House fence and making their way in only to be caught without being shot...OR how about when someone flew a helicopter onto the White House grounds with...again, not being shot.

Ashli Babbit, unarmed, all 5'2 115lbs of her posed ZERO threat to Michael Byrd. Who smashed the window's in the first place and why weren't they stopped when there were I believe 3 or 4 CP standing right in back of her? Why did Byrd before Babbitt breached the window shoot then...into a crowd with other CP standing behind her? Why did Byrd refuse to cooperate with the investigation at first but was fine making public appearances to tell his side.

Byrd has multiple firearms violations within the department including forgetting his weapon in a public bathroom on Capitol grounds. The shooting, the pictures shown of him with this weapon out, his interview's on TV, his official statement all point to blatant incompetence with a firearm. He's not untrained, he just never trained..obviously otherwise his decision to shoot might have been different unless it was premeditated. In safety sense he's no better than Alec Baldwin and tactically incompetent.

Any one of those cops standing behind her could have stopped her and arrested her. I'm not saying shouldn't have been arrested, I'm saying she should't have been shot and killed. There are still over 14000hrs of video that the CP won't release, why?

Bottom line, you don't shoot an unarmed person let alone shoot into crowd. Like I said, details are coming out almost by the day that this entire J6 narrative is falling apart including Ashli Babbitt

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #255 on: January 09, 2022, 12:45:24 PM »
Murdered.  Hahahhaha.   Your delusions are FALLING APART.   She was killed in the commission of a crime.  If she had acted like she had any sense and kept her ass outside then she would still be alive. 

She fucked around. 
Bang Bang!!!
She found out.

Seriously, quit trolling and join the discussion or fuck off.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: January 09, 2022, 02:51:52 PM »
Seriously, quit trolling and join the discussion or fuck off.

Why wasn’t you there?   All this talk about revolution and actually doing something…..  what was you doing while she got ventilated for being a criminal?  Oh yeah….  You were mass posting on the internet. 

She should have governed herself accordingly.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #257 on: January 09, 2022, 04:11:01 PM »
Why wasn’t you there?   All this talk about revolution and actually doing something…..  what was you doing while she got ventilated for being a criminal?  Oh yeah….  You were mass posting on the internet. 

She should have governed herself accordingly.

Ok, you’re not ready for this conversation, obviously so you just keep on trolling. It’s what you do best

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: January 09, 2022, 04:19:12 PM »
Bullets > bullshit attitude

Guess she should have thought about that.  If you think differently, then just show up and see what you get for acting the same way next time.

Oh wait... that would require you to actually get off the internet first.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #259 on: January 09, 2022, 05:00:18 PM »
Bullets > bullshit attitude

Guess she should have thought about that.  If you think differently, then just show up and see what you get for acting the same way next time.

Oh wait... that would require you to actually get off the internet first.

Troll… fuck off pussy

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: January 09, 2022, 09:18:00 PM »
She wasn't murdered.  If you say she was, you are just lying.  Which is pretty common for you.   So STFU with your weak ass "details" that are nothing more than whining.

She acted the fool and got smoked.  If it was murder, why hasn't he been arrested?  Too bad he didn't bust caps in more idiots that day.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #261 on: January 09, 2022, 09:35:06 PM »
She wasn't murdered.  If you say she was, you are just lying.  Which is pretty common for you.   So STFU with your weak ass "details" that are nothing more than whining.

She acted the fool and got smoked.  If it was murder, why hasn't he been arrested?  Too bad he didn't bust caps in more idiots that day.

Dude, seriously. Shut up. You literally have no idea of what you’re talking about besides what hear from your MSM.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: January 10, 2022, 05:19:53 AM »

She was not armed and not pointing a gun at anyone. All she did was climb through a window.  ???

Since when does acting like a fool call for getting smoked with a gun??? She was murdered. Why has the shooter not been charged? Because 1/6 was an inside job just like 9/11.

Why have states like Arizona and Georgia not been decertified? Especially after all the new evidence that came out? Because they are all complicit. Good luck waiting for any justice when the criminals have to hold themselves accountable.

Why has Baldwin not been charged? He has failed to provide his iPhone after it was requested many days ago. Baldwin has not been arrested because he mocked Trump (did a terrible job btw) and the powers that be can't have their homo Trump impersonator discredited.

Lurker, you're better than this - it is not rocket science. I know you have the intellect to understand what's going on. You can do it. Don't be a fool - we all have faith in you.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: January 10, 2022, 05:21:21 AM »
Dude, seriously. Shut up. You literally have no idea of what you’re talking about besides what hear from your MSM.
I agree Coach. He sucks.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: January 10, 2022, 11:20:00 AM »
She was not armed and not pointing a gun at anyone. All she did was climb through a window.  ???

Since when does acting like a fool call for getting smoked with a gun??? She was murdered. Why has the shooter not been charged? Because 1/6 was an inside job just like 9/11.

Why have states like Arizona and Georgia not been decertified? Especially after all the new evidence that came out? Because they are all complicit. Good luck waiting for any justice when the criminals have to hold themselves accountable.

Why has Baldwin not been charged? He has failed to provide his iPhone after it was requested many days ago. Baldwin has not been arrested because he mocked Trump (did a terrible job btw) and the powers that be can't have their homo Trump impersonator discredited.

Lurker, you're better than this - it is not rocket science. I know you have the intellect to understand what's going on. You can do it. Don't be a fool - we all have faith in you.

Murdered.  "lol"

Well in that case sounds like the cop will be in jail and getting sentenced.  How is that working out? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: January 10, 2022, 11:20:46 AM »

"lol"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #266 on: January 10, 2022, 12:18:22 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: January 10, 2022, 12:45:55 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #268 on: January 10, 2022, 01:06:15 PM »
Murdered.  Not exactly.  "lol"

And you can’t explain why it wasn’t just like you weren’t able to explain how there was no voter fraud or why there’s still audits going on. I would ask Strawman the same but you’re on in the same and both have vaginas

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: January 10, 2022, 04:20:18 PM »
And you can’t explain why it wasn’t just like you weren’t able to explain how there was no voter fraud or why there’s still audits going on. I would ask Strawman the same but you’re on in the same and both have vaginas

Oh there was voter fraud.  By TRUMPTURDS.   As has been proven. 

If she was murdered why isn’t the shooter in jail?   I don’t have to explain anything else you retarded geriatric. 

How does it feel to get your ass handed to you by someone with a vagina?   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #270 on: January 10, 2022, 04:37:50 PM »
Oh there was voter fraud.  By TRUMPTURDS.   As has been proven. 

If she was murdered why isn’t the shooter in jail?   I don’t have to explain anything else you retarded geriatric. 

How does it feel to get your ass handed to you by someone with a vagina?

Proving just how stupid you are.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #271 on: January 10, 2022, 04:47:05 PM »
Does anyone know where this TRAITOR is buried ?

I might want to stop by and piss on her grave

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #272 on: January 10, 2022, 04:51:30 PM »
Does anyone know where this TRAITOR is buried ?

I might want to stop by and piss on her grave

I know. Shall you and I meet there? Bring that other piece of shit, Lurker with you as well

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #273 on: January 10, 2022, 04:58:06 PM »
I know. Shall you and I meet there? Bring that other piece of shit, Lurker with you as well

I'll definitely be pissing on your grave someday and I'm looking forward to it

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: January 10, 2022, 06:19:14 PM »
Proving just how stupid you are.

Arguing with facts isn't really your strong suit.

Then again, other than lying, nothing is.