Author Topic: CDC finally admits cloth masks don’t work.  (Read 1787 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: CDC finally admits cloth masks don’t work.
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2022, 01:21:35 PM »
Cloth masks add 5 minutes of protection vs unmasked.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/cloth-face-mask-omicron-11640984082

Basically useless.

For the most part the only time I wear a mask is when I go to the store and most of the time I'm in and out in 5 minutes

So I guess the cloth mask would be just fine

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2022, 01:36:34 PM »
hmmmm, I may have to rethink my position on the N95. Apparently I was mislead by the laboratory testing. Coach states they are worthless for the public. Coach would not lie, exaggerate or spread false information, everyone knows that, so the only conclusion that makes sense is the N95 is indeed worthless

You forgot to login as "lurkerhomore"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2022, 01:39:21 PM »
I must be superhuman. It is rare that I cough or sneeze. You make it seem like everyone is out there in public coughing the lungs out and sneezing their heads off.

Compound what you just said by 2 years x 8-12 hours per day. THINK critically on this for god's sake.  ;D

Has anyone ever seen a hazmat disposal barrel for used masks? DING DING maybe that's a hint that it's a ruse.

FFS FOLKS HAHA THINK A LITTLE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2022, 02:27:38 PM »
For the most part the only time I wear a mask is when I go to the store and most of the time I'm in and out in 5 minutes

We have a mask mandate where I live and you have to wear these stupid things everywhere basically.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2022, 02:34:16 PM »

Maybe.

But making a child in school wear one all day is a different story.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2022, 05:40:43 PM »
hmmmm, I may have to rethink my position on the N95. Apparently I was mislead by the laboratory testing. Coach states they are worthless for the public. Coach would not lie, exaggerate or spread false information, everyone knows that, so the only conclusion that makes sense is the N95 is indeed worthless
Hope you have a lot of n95's since they don't last long at all. :( The whole mask charade has fallen apart.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2022, 12:48:32 PM »
:P

a-brah g. 
no worries

any relation to hazmat brah?  :P

No relation dude.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2022, 03:20:41 PM »

Either your a very fast shopper, you don't buy a lot of groceries or you go to the store really often, like several times a day. If that is the case, in fairness you should lump all those times into one. It might inspire you to get a case of N95 masks.

Yesterday while at the grocery store, the person in front of me in line was wearing a face shield. Luckily, I stood 6 or more feet away from her.

BTW, I'm still using cloth masks with replaceable inserts. Not the CDC recommended choice. Oh well, better than no mask. No mask means no entry where I live. Yesterday, I saw a sign in front of a popular restaurant reading "proof of vaccine required". My guess is this is going to become quite commonplace.