Author Topic: "New autopilot will make another 9/11 impossible"  (Read 4560 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: "New autopilot will make another 9/11 impossible"
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 09:13:10 PM »
so are you officially saying, for the record, planes did not hit the towers?

I don't know.  I think if I had to put the rent money on what penetrated those buildings diagonally with the wings not chaging shape at all...

Shit, it is an extreme postition, and of course there will be 5 giggly douchebags who circle jerk to mocking something they don't understand, but I don't care.  These cats go to church every sunday, and try to tell god why pre-emptive war is good, they live conflicted. 

but back to the topic, I'm not convinced, but I'd say it's probably 60/40 that what hit those towers wasn't the 757 we thought it was.  Could have been something modified, could have been a globalhawk sys on a missile, a modified something, I do not know.

And anyone who claims to know what happened on 9/11 is making assumptions on incomplete data.  Until you can tell us what shot from the sky into WTC 6, you dont know what happened either.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2007, 09:16:42 PM »
I don't know.  I think if I had to put the rent money on what penetrated those buildings diagonally with the wings not chaging shape at all...

Shit, it is an extreme postition, and of course there will be 5 giggly douchebags who circle jerk to mocking something they don't understand, but I don't care.  These cats go to church every sunday, and try to tell god why pre-emptive war is good, they live conflicted. 

but back to the topic, I'm not convinced, but I'd say it's probably 60/40 that what hit those towers wasn't the 757 we thought it was.  Could have been something modified, could have been a globalhawk sys on a missile, a modified something, I do not know.

And anyone who claims to know what happened on 9/11 is making assumptions on incomplete data.  Until you can tell us what shot from the sky into WTC 6, you dont know what happened either.

So then we just don't know about WTC 6 and you actually believe 60/40 it wasn't the planes?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2007, 09:21:35 PM »
So then we just don't know about WTC 6 and you actually believe 60/40 it wasn't the planes?

I'm learning about it now, I will share my beliefs once they become more clear.  60/40 if i had to estimate tonight, but i don't claim to have the answers.  I just don't believe planes can penetrate like that.

We don't know what hit WTc6.  Drudge and FOX reported a missile after 911, then both dropped the story.  The video is incredible - people here, who normally love to debate 9/11, can't come up with any explanation for that giant projectile, the huge crater which lines up with it, or the giant 400+ ft tall smoke plume which rises.

here is the link.  Oz, you have a very fair and open mind on 911.  I'd love to hear what you think this is.

1) Go to :20. Here you see the giant smoke cloud from WTC6 - it started seconds after south tower was hit.  Massive explosion on WTC6.  What caused it?

2) Scoot up to :52 on this video.   See the missile come in one second after the plane hit.  See the trajectory.  See the big ass crater in WTC 6 at 1:04.   Then, at 1:18 you can see the missile looped. 

Yes the missile   It clips the North tower (someone's math wasn't so good), and starts breaking up early (which is the only reason we even see it).  One fast fucker.  And it STILL has the velocity and mass to destroy WTC6 - it just means the missile doesn't go deeper into ground, which wouldn't have caused that pesky cloud to be so obvious.

Check it out, let me know what you think that object was.  If it wasn't a missile (and it came from ABOVE - one full second after the second plane hit) - then what was it?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2007, 09:27:38 PM »
I'm learning about it now, I will share my beliefs once they become more clear.  60/40 if i had to estimate tonight, but i don't claim to have the answers.  I just don't believe planes can penetrate like that.

We don't know what hit WTc6.  Drudge and FOX reported a missile after 911, then both dropped the story.  The video is incredible - people here, who normally love to debate 9/11, can't come up with any explanation for that giant projectile, the huge crater which lines up with it, or the giant 400+ ft tall smoke plume which rises.

here is the link.  Oz, you have a very fair and open mind on 911.  I'd love to hear what you think this is.

1) Go to :20. Here you see the giant smoke cloud from WTC6 - it started seconds after south tower was hit.  Massive explosion on WTC6.  What caused it?

2) Scoot up to :52 on this video.   See the missile come in one second after the plane hit.  See the trajectory.  See the big ass crater in WTC 6 at 1:04.   Then, at 1:18 you can see the missile looped. 

Yes the missile   It clips the North tower (someone's math wasn't so good), and starts breaking up early (which is the only reason we even see it).  One fast fucker.  And it STILL has the velocity and mass to destroy WTC6 - it just means the missile doesn't go deeper into ground, which wouldn't have caused that pesky cloud to be so obvious.

Check it out, let me know what you think that object was.  If it wasn't a missile (and it came from ABOVE - one full second after the second plane hit) - then what was it?

It's far too grainy to make any kind of determination.
  i wonder if i can get the actual video tapes in the max resolution possible somewhere.  Do you know if they are on amazon anywhere in a doc?  I'll buy it just out of curiosity.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2007, 09:36:29 PM »
I agree it is too grainy.  I do not have the equipment to make the DVD play larger.  What I can show you

1- ABC news angle from underneath - you can almost make out the missile shape:

2- FOX, CNN, ABC from the same angle:
&mode=related&search=

Interestingly - Europe and S. America are doing their own 911 investigation this year, and their contention is that it was definitely missiles used.   They have access to things we don't, and I think this is promising.  If they can prove it was a missile from above, well, I would love to hear people explain 1) how osama launched missiles on NYC that day, and 2) Why the 911 commish didn't talk about it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2007, 09:39:42 PM »
I agree it is too grainy.  I do not have the equipment to make the DVD play larger.  What I can show you

1- ABC news angle from underneath - you can almost make out the missile shape:

2- FOX, CNN, ABC from the same angle:
&mode=related&search=

Interestingly - Europe and S. America are doing their own 911 investigation this year, and their contention is that it was definitely missiles used.   They have access to things we don't, and I think this is promising.  If they can prove it was a missile from above, well, I would love to hear people explain 1) how osama launched missiles on NYC that day, and 2) Why the 911 commish didn't talk about it.

still not good enough i'm sure.  isn't there a DVD documentary some where that shows all these in regular TV resolution?  I'll buy it. 

hell that could have been a bird having a heart attack because she had a nest some where on the WTC's.