Author Topic: Why Glenn Beck is going to help Ron Paul lose people.  (Read 2710 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Why Glenn Beck is going to help Ron Paul lose people.
« on: March 31, 2009, 04:54:49 AM »
As I've mentioned, and proved before, Ron Paul had a very favorable following on the left.  Sure they might have had some differences with Ron Paul, but he had a lot of people liking him on the left.  It's the main reason why I said that if Ron Paul had ran independent, you couldn't say for sure if he would be a republican spoiler.  When Ron Paul went on a progressive radio show he didn't talk down to people.  He spoke to them respectfully.  When we saw him on other shows, it wasn't a liberal bashing campaign.  He speaks his mind in a calm direct fashion and it's easy to say, hey, I'm going to consider what this guy is saying.  Now comes along Glenn Beck.  Some of you like him but there is no doubt this guy is hated by the left and he's intentionally earned every bit of that.  With this guy basically parroting Ron Paul for himself it only serves to lesson Ron Paul's message among the population.  The left didn't mind Ron Paul, but they're having a field day with this absolute gomer, Glenn Beck.  I personally thought Ron Paul was much more dangerous and influential when he was drawing supporters from both sides.  Let divisive voices like Rush and Glenn steal the show, it's downhill imo...

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Chuck Norris.  I'm going to go hide now...

James

Re: Why Glenn Beck is going to help Ron Paul lose people.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 11:59:40 AM »
While going to vote in the last republican primary (I voted for Ron Paul) , It had to be what looked like a dozen teenagers, dressed like hippies, shouting "Ron Paul" on the street next to the parking area, It was very childish, and un-professional.  It did not change my vote,   but I would not be surprised if it did sway some others for not voting for Ron Paul.

I dont care when Beck became a Ron Paul supporter,  as long as he is, that is what matters. and if some Liberal gets turned off from Ron Paul because he goes on the Glenn Beck show, then evidently, they are not true to their beliefs to begin with.

I think Bill Maher is a Liberal dip shit, but just because Ron Paul goes on his show, does not make me turn against him.  The more people that hear his message, the better.

Plus I think Ron Paul has allot more in common with Glen Beck than he does Hugo Chavez :

Both Beck and Paul are Pro Life

Both have faith in God

Both are for shrinking the Government

Both are pro 2nd Amendment

Both are against Amnesty

Both are against the U.N

Both were for the 2 Supreme Court Justices that Bush picked ( Alito and Roberts)

Both believe Ronald Reagan was a good President

And last.......... Neither Paul or Beck voted for Obama    :o

Once again, The more people that hear Ron Paul's message, the better.

Solution for Hugo Chavez :  If you don't like Glenn Beck, change the channel !

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 12:19:58 PM »
On left leaning blogs that were favorable to Ron Paul, I'm reading stuff like this more and more and the dislike is growing: "Ron Paul already has a considerable track record of actively promoting Patriot-movement "New World Order" conspiracy theories. In recent years, he's even been joined by mainstream right-wing pundits like Glenn Beck."  It has more to do with Glenn Beck than it had to do with Ron Paul.  Ron Paul needs to distance from Gomer Beck ASAP...

QFT. Totally agree but I think RP just talks to whomever is willing to listen.
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 12:24:31 PM »
I never understood some of these RP supporters, they heard he was against Iraq and thats all they needed to know....look at all the stuff he's for.
L

James

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 12:29:50 PM »
I never understood some of these RP supporters, they heard he was against Iraq and thats all they needed to know....look at all the stuff he's for.

true

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 12:35:51 PM »

That's why he gets multiple support from multiple people; few agree with him 100%, I don't.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 09:09:58 PM »
While going to vote in the last republican primary (I voted for Ron Paul) , It had to be what looked like a dozen teenagers, dressed like hippies, shouting "Ron Paul" on the street next to the parking area, It was very childish, and un-professional.  It did not change my vote,   but I would not be surprised if it did sway some others for not voting for Ron Paul.

STFU you retarded lying ignoramus. 

James

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 09:15:02 PM »
STFU you retarded lying ignoramus. 

You donated money to Obama's campaign, and yet you call me an "ignoramus" ?

that is some funny shit  :o

LMAO !!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 09:15:20 PM »
That's why he gets multiple support from multiple people; few agree with him 100%, I don't.
exactly, I like how they completely ignored my point about how Ron Paul delivers his message.  He's very respectful when he's addressing people who don't agree with him.  As a result, people listen where they would have just said fuck you to any other asshole.  He's a guy that you can disagree with on issues and still feel good about supporting.  HH6, it wasn't only the war that attracted portions of the left to him too.  I'm not just pulling this shit out of my ass.  I've spent a shitload of time with politics and reading, listening and asking people.  Probably way to much time.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2009, 09:16:39 PM »
You donated money to Obama's campaign, and yet you call me an "ignoramus" ?

that is some funny shit  :o

LMAO !!!!!

Yes, you are, now go eat rat poison you douche.

James

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2009, 09:19:12 PM »
Yes, you are, now go eat rat poison you douche.

say dip shit,  was your money (donations to Obama ) well spent  ?  :o   :o   :o 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2009, 09:21:05 PM »
say dip shit,  was your money (donations to Obama ) well spent  ?  :o   :o   :o 

Give up your gimmick jackass.  It's lame as fuck.

James

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2009, 09:25:21 PM »
Give up your gimmick jackass.  It's lame as fuck.

HA HA HA !!!!!

You tried your best to smear Glen Beck on here, and not one person agreed with you !

Maybe you could donate more money to Obama ,  I am sure He will use it to impress you even more !

LMAO !!!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2009, 10:32:54 PM »
HA HA HA !!!!!

You tried your best to smear Glen Beck on here, and not one person agreed with you !

Maybe you could donate more money to Obama ,  I am sure He will use it to impress you even more !

LMAO !!!!!!

Wrong, in the other thread I made about this, people did agree.  You're attempt to hijack the message of the thread is obvious.  What I am saying is that Ron Paul's message suffers when people like Glenn and Rush attempt to adobt and lead the revolution, co-opting it as their own.  Bad direction and it only serves to hurt Ron Paul.  I'm right about that and sorry if that upsets your sorry ass.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2009, 12:57:38 AM »
Boy, I really don't like Glenn Beck...
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2009, 01:30:17 AM »
Lets see how well James knows me.  All these things have been talked about before by me at one time or another.

Plus I think Ron Paul has allot more in common with Glen Beck than he does Hugo Chavez :

Both Beck and Paul are Pro Life (I have not sided on this issue)

Both have faith in God (Don't give a shit about God, it's a lame reason to vote for someone jamie...)

Both are for shrinking the Government (I'm for shrinking Government, having government big enough to do the minimum needed and that's it.)

Both are pro 2nd Amendment (I'm pro 2nd)

Both are against Amnesty (I'm against Amnesty)

Both are against the U.N (I'm against the UN and all other world government crap.)

Both were for the 2 Supreme Court Justices that Bush picked ( Alito and Roberts) (I'm not for much of anything Bush did.)

Both believe Ronald Reagan was a good President (I don't)I doubt Ron Paul would have been for the deficit spending or some of the lame military interventions of Reagan.  He may have liked him in general but for the reason I like Ron Paul, I'll bet there were reasons for Paul to be critical of Reagan.

BWHWHAHAHAHAH  OWNED!!!!!!!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 03:05:20 AM »
Lets see how well James knows me.  All these things have been talked about before by me at one time or another.

BWHWHAHAHAHAH  OWNED!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul= super consistent
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2009, 04:20:19 AM »
Ron Paul= super consistent
lol, no doubt there and that is yet another thing that is appealing about him no matter what side someone is on.  How many politicians will just protect their entire party by default and by default be critical of everything the other party wants.  I can't count the number of times I've heard one senator or congressman say the same thing word for word that another from his/her party said across the country.  With Ron Paul, there is not one bit of that infection and I think people respect that.  They trust what he says as being what he truly believes.  He's probably the only person that would go into the whitehouse and do what he said and only what he said he would do and there would be hell to pay for those who threatened different.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2009, 05:14:44 AM »
lol, no doubt there and that is yet another thing that is appealing about him no matter what side someone is on.  How many politicians will just protect their entire party by default and by default be critical of everything the other party wants.  I can't count the number of times I've heard one senator or congressman say the same thing word for word that another from his/her party said across the country.  With Ron Paul, there is not one bit of that infection and I think people respect that.  They trust what he says as being what he truly believes.  He's probably the only person that would go into the whitehouse and do what he said and only what he said he would do and there would be hell to pay for those who threatened different.

Kucinich might as well; he is like the democratic version of RP.
I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2009, 05:31:41 AM »
Kucinich might as well; he is like the democratic version of RP.
I've heard Ron Paul say favorable things of Kucinich.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2009, 05:36:34 AM »
I've heard Ron Paul say favorable things of Kucinich.

Yeah, actually the two are good friends and on some issues they see eye to eye...
I hate the State.