Author Topic: Why Glenn Beck Going After President Obama's Name (Barack) Is So Terrible & Stup  (Read 3928 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Beck and Limbaugh feed into the need for their listeners to feel superior. the anger of White men who feel put upon by women and minorities who are trying to get America to live up to the promise of truly equal opportunity. They aren't really that good or charismatic. It is just pretty easy to recruit people who are ignorant. People who bought into the idea that being White means you are superior. They feel threatened because they see that even without equal opportunity, women and minorities are able to succeed and crack that ceiling. It scares the shit out of them and pisses them off. Beck and Limbaugh tap into that  of White is right and the problem with America is minorities. Both the hosts and their listeners are disgusting, but not hard to figure out.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Agreed. It definitely is a selling of a mentality, as in - we are the smart ones who have figured it out and just look at those moron liberals out there, getting tricked every time.

Did you hear about the Palin/Limbaugh rift over the "r word" - retard?

Should be interesting to see how it pans out.

I'm going undercover to a Tea Party Rally on tax day. I want to make a sign that says "More War/Less Taxes" and see if anyone picks up on it. I will take pics.
G

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I find it funny that a group - the Left - so assuredly assumes that they know best. That hand-outs and government cheese equal opportunity while the Right just hates 'minorities". U retards assume that blacks and others need a hand out. How about everybody judged on their respective ability. U idiots want easily controled voting blocks to maintain power. U want to continue to suck the soul of this country with ur " we know better" bullshit. Obama has given damm near 30 speeches on healthcare and still finds he needs to speak "more clearly" to the massives, as if we're all fucking idiots. Yeah barry ur right..we voted for u, we were wrong and will correct that mistake in 2010. Empowered blacks scare u..not conservatives. Rich and succesful blacks and minorities mean more people who don't need u. They don't need uncle sugar and "govmint" cheese. Its over...forget barry, forget Palin.....2010 u loose more seats and in 2012 we get the Whitehouse. I could care less if its a gay black woman..as long as its a Conservative gay black woman who cuts the budget of all bullshit...tells the UN to go fuck themselves...defends our allies, scares our enemies and takes care of both small and big business in this country, and oh yeah says I get to keep more of my money. Libs are dead.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Crybabies. 

Blacken why dont you tell me the great job obama is doing and his wonder policies? 

Bashing fox has become a sad testament to the fact that you have nothing else and your adored messiah and the rest of the left wing clown care are failing miserably. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
U morons were broken records during Bush 2's reign...and its the same now that barry has proven a friggen disaster. Palin, Fox, Fox Palin, teabaggers....angry white men..wa wa wa. Yeah well tell that to the folks in New Jersey, Virginia and Mass. All Blue to Purple states...I guess they were all beer guzzling fly over state god, guns and religion hicks...Oh wait!
L

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Crybabies :D :D ,your the joke that has 30 post a day, only 7 more years :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Crybabies :D :D ,your the joke that has 30 post a day, only 7 more years :D :D :D

Tell me what Beck said that is FACTUALLY false?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Glenn Beck accuses President Obama of being a radical? Talk radio/Faux news libertarian/mormon radical accuses fairly centrist/bipartisanship-attempting president Barack Obama of being "radical"? :D :D :D :D :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
He is....look at his past. Look at his agenda...look what he's trying to do. Just because ur a douchbag lib and love this handoutfest, doesn't mean barry's not a wackjob.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Glenn Beck accuses President Obama of being a radical? Talk radio/Faux news libertarian/mormon radical accuses fairly centrist/bipartisanship-attempting president Barack Obama of being "radical"? :D :D :D :D :D

Thats an opinion not a fact.  Again, tell me anything beck has said that is factually incorrect?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
C. Krauthhammer

"Then comes Massachusetts, an election Obama himself helped nationalize, to shatter this most self-congratulatory of illusions.

For liberals, the observation that "the peasants are revolting" is a pun. For conservatives, it is cause for uncharacteristic optimism. No matter how far the ideological pendulum swings in the short term, in the end the bedrock common sense of the American people will prevail.

The ankle-dwelling populace pushes back. It re-centers. It renormalizes. Even in Massachusetts".

L

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
bashing fox is about the only thing obammers admin seems to have a clue about, sad thing is obammer said that they dont pay attention to fox news, well if they didnt pay attention how would they know what to bash fox for,  hmmm more lies,  atleast they are not attacking someones baby that has down syndrome..

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
HH6

I read that Krauthhammer editorial in yesterdays Daily News.

Brilliant analysis as usual.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
HH6

I read that Krauthhammer editorial in yesterdays Daily News.

Brilliant analysis as usual.
Good one.
G

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Thats an opinion not a fact.  Again, tell me anything beck has said that is factually incorrect?

Blacken seems to be struggling with that one. In fact, I saw part of Beck's show on Friday. He basically broke down how Obama fudged his promise on healthcare, regarding people keeping their own doctors.

First, came the clip of his emphatically declaring that (under ObamaCare) you can keep your own doctor. Then came the clip of his sheepishly admitting that language "may" have been sneaked into the bill, which takes control of the physicians out of the patients' hands and into that of the government.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Blacken seems to be struggling with that one. In fact, I saw part of Beck's show on Friday. He basically broke down how Obama fudged his promise on healthcare, regarding people keeping their own doctors.

First, came the clip of his emphatically declaring that (under ObamaCare) you can keep your own doctor. Then came the clip of his sheepishly admitting that language "may" have been sneaked into the bill, which takes control of the physicians out of the patients' hands and into that of the government.

Its always fun nailing these libs to the wall by simply asking them to prove their moronic talking points with specifics. 

Blacken runs to DU, thinks he finds some snarkey clip and posts it over here as if it proves something. 

He watches more Fox News than I do! 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Hmmm,sat in a racist,anti-American church for twenty years.Started his political career in the living room of Bill Ayers.Has friends like Van Jones.Sides with a racist professor over a police officer.Takes over banks,auto industries and the student loan program.Passes radical hate crimes legislation.Insults the supreme court at the state of the union[where he was 100% incorrect].Shall I go on?What else do you need to prove he is a radical?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Its always fun nailing these libs to the wall by simply asking them to prove their moronic talking points with specifics. 

Blacken runs to DU, thinks he finds some snarkey clip and posts it over here as if it proves something. 

He watches more Fox News than I do! 

That was Beck's point. Folks like him make a statement about Obama's policies and his background. Team Obama breaks out the pitchforks and get the witchhunt start, only to have the facts come into play and prove Beck right.

Beck nailed Obama on the healthcare thing, showing the President feebly admitting that his healthcare bill had some language "sneaked" in there that take choice of doctors OUT OF THE HANDS of the people and into the hands of government, something he swore would not happen.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i still don't know how you, BILLY MIMNAUGH can call anyone racist, don't you have a cross to burn somewhere? :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
i still don't know how you, BILLY MIMNAUGH can call anyone racist, don't you have a cross to burn somewhere? :D :D :D

Other than one remark I made a few months ago, why am I racist?

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
333  dont you know that anyone who wants to keep more of their money and freedoms is racist ???  lol  because if we keep our money it cant go to welfare

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
333  dont you know that anyone who wants to keep more of their money and freedoms is racist ???  lol  because if we keep our money it cant go to welfare

I want to hear why I am racist from Blacken other than that one post I made a few months ago. 

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
well as the libs explained, to make one comment doent mean someone is racist , you have to look at their history, this was how they excused harry reid,  so they should all know that you arent racist, it was just one comment, but looking at your past posts i see nothing else racist. just more liberal hypocritical political correct bull shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
well as the libs explained, to make one comment doent mean someone is racist , you have to look at their history, this was how they excused harry reid,  so they should all know that you arent racist, it was just one comment, but looking at your past posts i see nothing else racist. just more liberal hypocritical political correct bull shit

Blacken is looking for something but other than that one a few months ago, there is nothing. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Once again,I LOVE that you call me racist!!Unlike so many scared coward whites.I dont let a spook like Obama blame my race for the utter absolute failings of liberal policies that have destroyed the black community.Obama and his teacher,Rev. Wright blame whitey,but the truth is,its the very policies that Obama supports thats wrecked the future of blacks.So call me a racist until your white in the face,but compared to Hussein Obama Im dam near a saint.