Author Topic: N.Y.C. is F U C ^ # D after Bloomberg.  (Read 70110 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: N.Y.C. is F U C ^ # D after Bloomberg.
« Reply #375 on: October 28, 2021, 07:33:13 AM »
Hopefully Adams overturns Deblasio's vaccine passport and mandates and helps NY get back to where it needs to be.

I'm fairly confident he'll be tougher on crime, but the mandates are hurting business.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #377 on: October 28, 2021, 07:54:22 AM »
https://nypost.com/2021/10/26/unlicensed-riders-on-motorbikes-are-dying-at-high-rates-in-nyc/?sr_share=facebook&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&fbclid=IwAR28A_GIYfiSLZYq-BVVRSkSBe3sgiKIHLurEdC1cTrKdIGvr2addpBMUjQ

:D ;D

It’s typically young Dindus showing off and doing wheelies.

You also have these 5 foot Mexican projectiles on E bikes. They’re not doing crazy shit,  just in a rush to complete the delivery and occasionally there’s an accident.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: November 02, 2021, 06:31:01 PM »
well.. they just elected another Dem Mayor...

RIP NY and NJ

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #385 on: November 02, 2021, 06:37:50 PM »
well.. they just elected another Dem Mayor...

RIP NY and NJ

I support it, fully.  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: November 23, 2021, 06:58:58 AM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/23/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-considers-hiring-goldman-sachs-exec-stephen-scherr.html

HA!   This ought to be great.  AOC is going to have a heart attack. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: November 24, 2021, 01:21:57 AM »
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/23/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-considers-hiring-goldman-sachs-exec-stephen-scherr.html

HA!   This ought to be great.  AOC is going to have a heart attack.
It would have to be a heart attack because she doesn't have a brain.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: November 24, 2021, 07:46:41 AM »
NYC City Hall Removes 187-Year-Old Statue Of Thomas Jefferson Citing his History as a Slave Owner.
Daily Caller ^ | 11/22/2021 | Taylor Penley
Posted on 11/23/2021, 12:46:42 AM

The New York City Council Chamber voted to remove a historic statue of former President Thomas Jefferson, citing his history as a slave owner.

The statue, commissioned by a U.S. Navy commodore in 1833, spent 187 years in the City Council’s chambers before being removed from its pedestal Monday, according to the New York Post.

Approximately a dozen Marshall Fine Arts workers surrounded the structure with wooden and foam boards before using a pulley system to lower it into the downstairs rotunda and carrying it out the back door, the Post reported

“Removing a monument without a public conversation about why it’s happening is useless. New Yorkers all need to talk about who we want to honor and why,” Erin Thompson, a professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, said of the removal, according to the outlet.

“Moving this statue doesn’t mean New Yorkers will forget who Thomas Jefferson was — but some of them might learn from the controversy that the man who wrote ‘all men are created equal’ owned over 600 of his fellow humans,” she added.

The vote to remove the structure was split among councilmembers, with some, such as Staten Island Republican Councilman Joe Borelli objecting.

“This is more progressive war on history,” Borelli said, according to New York Daily News.

“Why wasn’t this put on the consent calendar? I thought we were having this big public discussion about monuments. Apparently not,” he continued.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: December 06, 2021, 11:56:24 AM »
The sound of a toilet flushing.

The New York City Council is set to approve legislation that would allow hundreds of thousands(650,000 now estimated) of non-citizens to participate in local elections, expanding eligibility to vote for key Big Apple posts to green card holders and recipients of deferred action.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/23/nyc-council-set-to-pass-voting-rights-for-green-card-holders/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: December 06, 2021, 02:30:24 PM »
WWWTTFFF!!! 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/06/covid-vaccine-new-york-city-imposes-shot-mandate-for-all-private-sector-employers.html

Good thing you are self employed, huh? You are aren't you? Assuming you've avoided getting vaccinated and you oppose wearing masks, do you find yourself stuck a home a lot? If you can go to a restaurant, the gym or an entertainment venue, what's left to do?

Even if I were opposed to vaccines and masks, I'd force myself to have the shot and wear the mask just to be able to get out of the house every so often. But then, I'm not one for making a statement just for the sake of it.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #395 on: December 06, 2021, 02:37:25 PM »
Good thing you are self employed, huh? You are aren't you? Assuming you've avoided getting vaccinated and you oppose wearing masks, do you find yourself stuck a home a lot? If you can go to a restaurant, the gym or an entertainment venue, what's left to do?

Even if I were opposed to vaccines and masks, I'd force myself to have the shot and wear the mask just to be able to get out of the house every so often. But then, I'm not one for making a statement just for the sake of it.

He's vaccinated.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: December 06, 2021, 02:47:45 PM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #397 on: December 06, 2021, 03:06:18 PM »
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: December 06, 2021, 03:42:26 PM »
Why is it a surprise?

I could be wrong, but I had the impression he is adamantly against the COVID vaccine. Even if he had to have it to keep his job, it seems out of character given his online Getbig 'tough talking'. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #399 on: December 06, 2021, 04:18:59 PM »
I could be wrong, but I had the impression he is adamantly against the COVID vaccine. Even if he had to have it to keep his job, it seems out of character given his online Getbig 'tough talking'.

Nope.  He's said multiple times he got vaccinated early just to have it done.

I would think he'd be against a mandate, but can't speak for him....we'll see.
Y