Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 739309 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #550 on: January 10, 2018, 09:47:18 PM »
Ran for president with zero political experience, spending half as much as the coronated opponent Clinton, ran against the MSM, beat 17 GOP candidates and Clinton in an electoral college landslide, becoming the most powerful man on the planet.  

This is The Main Thing MSM Leftists & Clinton Supporters
Just Cannot Deal With.
And are Still Realing From... Ha Ha Ha
Their Worlds Came Crashing Down.

Grown Men on here Crying / whimpering / bitching & Constantly bleating on & on....
They should Man the Fuck up - Stop acting like little girlies.
If they had anything about them they’d be Ashamed

Well Done Donald.

Definitely has them in perpetual meltdown mode. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #551 on: January 10, 2018, 09:48:12 PM »
I hope he remembers to answer this. Very interested in what isn't true from what you posted.

Yep.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: January 10, 2018, 09:49:02 PM »

Don’t hold your breath.

Primemuscle typically avoids challenges to his ideologies.
He pretends they don't exist.

Will not be holding my breath.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: January 10, 2018, 09:49:20 PM »
I even opened an Aquafina - finally !  Winning

:D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: January 11, 2018, 10:03:23 AM »
Winning: Walmart Raises Wages, Gives Bonuses to Over One Million Employees Thanks to Tax Reform
by SEAN MORAN
11 Jan 2018

Walmart will provide a one-time bonus, raise wages, and expand benefits to their employees in response to President Donald Trump signing the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.

“Today, we are building on investments we’ve been making in associates, in their wages and skills development,” said Doug McMillon, Walmart president and chief executive officer, on Thursday “It’s our people who make the difference and we appreciate how they work hard to make every day easier for busy families.”

Walmart plans to increase its employees’ starting wage to $11 an hour, expand maternity and paternal leave benefits, as well as provide a one-time cash bonus up to $1,000. The company added that they will offer financial assistance to their associates who decide to adopt a child; the credit will total $5,000 per child and may be used for expenses such as adoption agency fees, translation fees, and legal costs.

The combined wage and benefit increases will impact well over one million Walmart employees. McMillon added:

We are early in the stages of assessing the opportunities tax reform creates for us to invest in our customers and associates and to further strengthen our business, all of which should benefit our shareholders. However, some guiding themes are clear and consistent with how we’ve been investing — lower prices for customers, better wages and training for associates and investments in the future of our company, including in technology. Tax reform gives us the opportunity to be more competitive globally and to accelerate plans for the U.S.

The American economy continues to prosper under President Donald Trump. Well over 100 American companies gave their employees up to $2,000 in bonuses after President Trump signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Several corporations such as AT&T, Comcast, and Nationwide also increased their 401(k) match rate, raise their minimum wages, and increased domestic investment because of the Republican tax bill.

Reports suggest that Apple will repatriate roughly $200 billion in foreign cash because of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.

American unemployment claim benefits remain at a record 17-year low and American consumer sentiment reached its highest level since 2000.

President Trump tweeted on Thursday, “In new Quinnipiac Poll, 66% of people feel the economy is “Excellent or Good.” That is the highest number ever recorded by this poll.”

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
In new Quinnipiac Poll, 66% of people feel the economy is “Excellent or Good.” That is the highest number ever recorded by this poll.

1:43 AM - Jan 11, 2018
 14,028 14,028 Replies   13,246 13,246 Retweets   57,864 57,864 likes

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/11/walmart-will-raise-wages-give-bonuses-thanks-tax-cuts-jobs-act/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #555 on: January 11, 2018, 12:28:59 PM »
So far since Trump is POTUS - my personal winning has been ridiculous!!! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: January 11, 2018, 02:07:53 PM »
 Trump administration plans to expand mental-health coverage to veterans, aiming to curb suicides in the period shortly after people leave military service, when they are considered most vulnerable, officials said Tuesday.
President Donald Trump signed an executive order at the White House calling on various cabinet secretaries to devise a program within 60 days that will provide access to mental-health treatment and suicide prevention in the year after service members depart the military.

This is a good thing... good job Trump!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: January 11, 2018, 02:16:48 PM »
Since trump has been POTUS - winning has been amazing. 

I had my doubts - i voted for him enthusiastically - but he so far has exceeded all my expectations thus far.

Reagan - TRUMP!!! 

But as far as this going -

Trump may exceed Reagan if this continues. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #559 on: January 11, 2018, 02:38:46 PM »
Yamcha, I like and respect your posts, but we must not draw non-sequitur conclusions about Prime. There has been ZERO proof here that he is sexually attracted to kids. There is, however, INCONTROVERTIBLE EVIDENCE that PRIMEMUSCLE DEFENDS PEDOPHILES as evidenced by this thread: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=638091.50

Now, we mustn’t jump to any conclusions…
But, his rhetoric certainly raises some eyebrows.
You wonder what kind of individual gives convicted child-molesters the benefit of doubt.

Even the most heinous of criminals chastise (and worse) kiddie-fiddlers in prison.

He isn’t alone in this defending them
Very troubling to have them on the boards

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #560 on: January 11, 2018, 03:50:02 PM »
Posted on 1/11/2018, 6:46:02 PM by mandaladon

(Reuters) - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV FCH.MI (FCAU.N) said on Thursday it would invest more than $1 billion in its Michigan plant and add 2,500 jobs as it benefits from the overhaul of the U.S. tax code.

The company said it would spend the money to modernize the Warren Truck Assembly Plant in Michigan to produce its Ram Heavy Duty trucks.

The company will relocate the truck’s production from its current location in Saltillo, Mexico, to the Michigan plant in 202O.

The car maker also said it would make a special bonus payment of $2,000 to about 60,000 FCA hourly and salaried employees in the United States.

(Excerpt) Read more at reuters.com ...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #561 on: January 11, 2018, 03:56:37 PM »
Walmart is laying off thousands and closing 60 plus stores..

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #562 on: January 11, 2018, 04:12:36 PM »

Did they cite a reason?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: January 11, 2018, 04:13:37 PM »

The number is about 7,500 and many of them will reemployed by Walmart.  More than 1 million Walmart employees will be getting a raise.  

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: January 11, 2018, 04:14:43 PM »

Did they cite a reason?

Closing non-profitable stores, re-opening some as e-commerce warehouses.  But when you suffer from TDS, context doesn't matter. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #565 on: January 11, 2018, 04:27:54 PM »
JUST IN: Waste Management says it will distribute a $2,000 bonus to every North American employee not on a bonus or sales incentive plan, including hourly and other employees, due to tax reform.

HAHAHAHHAHAH
a

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: January 11, 2018, 04:28:58 PM »
Closing non-profitable stores, re-opening some as e-commerce warehouses.  But when you suffer from TDS, context doesn't matter. 

Sounds like good business to me!!

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: January 11, 2018, 04:32:02 PM »
JUST IN: Waste Management says it will distribute a $2,000 bonus to every North American employee not on a bonus or sales incentive plan, including hourly and other employees, due to tax reform.

HAHAHAHHAHAH

Wow!!

That's GREAT!!!

You've got to be happy about that REGARDLESS of political affiliation.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #568 on: January 11, 2018, 04:32:54 PM »
NEW TODAY!

>Walmart will raise its starting wage rate for hourly employees in the U.S. to $11, expand maternity & parental leave benefits, and provide a one-time cash bonus for eligible employees of as much as $1,000 due to tax reform (http://archive.is/HLJN9)
>The DOW (25,574), S&P 500 (2,767), and NASDAQ (7,211) all hit new record highs on Thursday (http://archive.is/Uh3d9)
>Number of Americans Receiving Unemployment Benefits Falls to 44-Year Low (http://archive.is/2JJQc)
>Trump to let states pursue Medicaid work requirements (http://archive.is/UPECD)
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: January 11, 2018, 04:48:01 PM »

Sounds like good business to me!!

Yep.  And they are the largest employer in the U.S. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #570 on: January 11, 2018, 04:57:03 PM »
Fiat Chrysler to Move Some Truck Production to Michigan From Mexico

Fiat Chrysler to Give U.S. Workers $2,000 Bonuses After Tax Bill
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: January 11, 2018, 05:32:00 PM »
Fiat Chrysler to Move Some Truck Production to Michigan From Mexico

Fiat Chrysler to Give U.S. Workers $2,000 Bonuses After Tax Bill

I thought Obama gave us a stern lecture about how those manufacturing jobs were leaving and never coming back??  ???

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #572 on: January 11, 2018, 06:03:24 PM »
I thought Obama gave us a stern lecture about how those manufacturing jobs were leaving and never coming back??  ???

That black twat he didn’t know his arse from his elbow.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: January 11, 2018, 08:47:46 PM »

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #574 on: January 12, 2018, 04:58:28 AM »
 ;)
a