Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 738481 times)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3800 on: August 29, 2021, 11:08:21 AM »
That's your link?   ::)       For something so "clearly spelled out" you don't seem to be able to produce it.

Want to try again or should we all assume this is all you've got?  Not that it would be any different than we do anyways.
Where is your link to Biden's plan?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3801 on: August 29, 2021, 11:30:38 AM »
Where is your link to Biden's plan?

Unlike you, I never claimed anyone had a plan.   Despite Trumpys plan being so clearly spelled out you either can’t find it or you are just making shit up.  We all know the answer to that because if you could find it you would have posted it.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3802 on: August 29, 2021, 11:58:38 AM »
Unlike you, I never claimed anyone had a plan.   Despite Trumpys plan being so clearly spelled out you either can’t find it or you are just making shit up.  We all know the answer to that because if you could find it you would have posted it.
This never happened under Trump.  It was widely reported that Biden went against the planned evacuation that was supposed to take place.  I know you have TDS but it's time to move on.  This is Biden's fuckup.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3803 on: August 29, 2021, 12:10:28 PM »
Your dumb ass bashes Trump for no plan, while excusing Bitem for not having a plan...dumbass.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3804 on: August 29, 2021, 03:03:50 PM »
This never happened under Trump.  It was widely reported that Biden went against the planned evacuation that was supposed to take place.  I know you have TDS but it's time to move on.  This is Biden's fuckup.

Still no link to Trumpys plan huh?  Oh it must be filed away with his plans for

Defeating ISIS in 30 days
Everyone has healthcare
Bringing back coal jobs
Getting Mexico to pay for the wall
Etc

Maybe you should check there.  Because you don’t have much luck posting it from your own sources as it is.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3805 on: August 29, 2021, 03:07:26 PM »
Your dumb ass bashes Trump for no plan, while excusing Bitem for not having a plan...dumbass.

Critical thinking and acute observation aren’t your strongest skills.  I didn’t bash Trumpy or Biden.  I bashed dumb ass Humble Narrative for blatantly lying that Trump had a plan “clearly laid out” when in fact he had no plan at all. 

So try again twit.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3806 on: August 29, 2021, 04:06:30 PM »

Critical thinking

Joe Biden & 'critical thinking'   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Hey Joe, Taliban would like to get a few nuke subs too !.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3807 on: September 07, 2021, 06:14:31 PM »
The job of our military is NOT "social experimentation".  It's breaking things and killing people.    Bad, evile "people".  Anyone thinking different isn't thinking.  They're feeeeeeeeeeeeeeling. 

Fuck That Noise.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3808 on: September 07, 2021, 07:42:22 PM »
Mr Trumps plan was much better
 "First you bring out all of the American citizens. Then you bring out ALL equipment. Then you bomb the bases into smithereens — AND THEN YOU BRING OUT THE MILITARY. You don't do it in reverse order like Biden and our woke Generals did. No chaos, no death — they wouldn't even know we left!"

QFT.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3809 on: September 14, 2021, 10:17:19 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3811 on: September 22, 2021, 01:01:34 PM »
Mr Trumps  commercial venture history is of a skilled operator getting out before others get landed with the mess

Mr Trumps plan was much better
 "First you bring out all of the American citizens. Then you bring out ALL equipment. Then you bomb the bases into smithereens — AND THEN YOU BRING OUT THE MILITARY. You don't do it in reverse order like Biden and our woke Generals did. No chaos, no death — they wouldn't even know we left!"
---

If that was Trump's plan then why did he not put that is the agreement that his administration signed off on in 2020?

Also, where would our troops be when we "bomb the bases to smithereens"
Also, why didn't he do that in Syria. Instead he just pulled out with no notice to anyone else in the military (same thing that he did when he announced our withdrawal from Afghanistan) leaving behind a couple hundred million worth of weapons

Also, what would Trump have done if American citizens didn't want to leave.  The Biden administration informed all citizens in early March to plan to leave and offered them help and many chose to stay.  Would Trumps so called "plan" be stalled at the first stage waiting for the last American leave

AGAIN - why didn't he put this in the AGREEMENT THAT HIS ADMINISTRATION SIGNED OFF ON LAST YEAR

You guys knew all this ...right?

https://apnews.com/article/asia-pacific-islamic-state-group-taliban-politics-afghanistan-01ac38c793ca71a2ec099c226e50e7c8

https://newrepublic.com/article/155471/weapons-america-leaving-behind-syria

https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2020/02/18/us-military-did-not-properly-store-or-account-for-nearly-715-million-in-weapons-for-syrian-partners-fighting-isis/

As part of the Doha Agreement, the Trump administration agreed to an initial reduction of US forces from 13,000 to 8,600 troops by July 2020, followed by a complete withdrawal by 1 May 2021, if the Taliban kept its commitments.[9] At the start of the Biden administration, there were 2,500 US soldiers in Afghanistan and in April Biden said the US would not begin withdrawing these soldiers before 1 May, but would complete the withdrawal by 11 September.[10][11] The Taliban began a final offensive on 1 May. On 8 July, Biden specified a new completion date of 31 August.[12] Biden considered but rejected extending the withdrawal deadline beyond 31 August.[13] There were about 650 US troops in Afghanistan in early August 2021, tasked with protecting the airport and embassy.[14][15] US intelligence assessments estimated as late as July that Kabul would fall within months or weeks following withdrawal of all American forces from Afghanistan, though the security situation deteriorated rapidly.[16][17]

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3812 on: September 22, 2021, 02:44:47 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3813 on: October 07, 2021, 11:13:31 AM »
GOP support for Trump surges, most reject anti-Trump critics
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |   | October 07, 2021
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/gop-support-for-trump-surges-most-reject-anti-trump-candidates

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3814 on: October 07, 2021, 11:54:47 AM »
GOP support for Trump surges, most reject anti-Trump critics
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |   | October 07, 2021
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/gop-support-for-trump-surges-most-reject-anti-trump-candidates

Considering he's had no exposure on any platform or positive press this year that's a big number.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3815 on: October 07, 2021, 12:18:50 PM »

Considering he's had no exposure on any platform or positive press this year that's a big number.

After nonstop 90+ percent media coverage, two bogus impeachments, more investigations than probably any public figure in American history, spying, etc. the man is still standing and the GOP standard bearer.  It's pretty remarkable.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3816 on: October 07, 2021, 12:32:19 PM »
Only 44%.....hmmm.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #3817 on: October 07, 2021, 01:58:27 PM »
After nonstop 90+ percent media coverage, two bogus impeachments, more investigations than probably any public figure in American history, spying, etc. the man is still standing and the GOP standard bearer.  It's pretty remarkable.

indeed - he is the supreme definition of present day American conservative action, ideology and thought
c

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3818 on: October 07, 2021, 02:03:57 PM »

Him running again isn't what we need.

The 44% just want to stick it to the left since the admin is proving to be every bit as bad as thought.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3819 on: October 07, 2021, 02:12:55 PM »

The 44% just want to stick it to the left since the admin is proving to be every bit as bad as thought.

You got my vote....of agreement.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3820 on: October 07, 2021, 05:28:07 PM »

I tend to agree.  He should just play the role of kingmaker.  But I doubt we can speak that into existence.  I think he's running.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3821 on: October 08, 2021, 08:53:32 AM »
Trump will run again but the Republicans will rig the primaries just like they did for Clinton/Sanders so he can't win.  Then he will be pissed and run as an Independent, take 30% of the Republican vote and the libtards will win again.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3822 on: October 08, 2021, 01:11:47 PM »
what is the difference between Trump and Republican?

What the difference between a communist stalinist leninist and a democrat?   ;)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3823 on: October 09, 2021, 02:06:44 AM »
what is the difference between Trump and Republican?
Trump is more of a populist.  The higher up republicans want him to go away just like the high ranking democrats want Sanders to go away.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3824 on: October 16, 2021, 12:33:57 PM »
The National Republican Congressional Committee sent an antagonistic message to donors this month.
The group accused those who had not yet contributed of being a "traitor" and abandoning Trump.
Some Trump advisers told The Washington Post they were livid with the framing of the message.

No kidding! They should be livid. Threatening people, calling them traitors and deserters and giving the a :17 minute time limit is not a good way to win friends, influence people.....and steal their money.

This happened shortly following Trump's treat "If we don't solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in '22 or '24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do," the statement said.

Do you think Trump approved this message?