Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 752023 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #3850 on: November 05, 2021, 11:35:55 PM »
13 dead marines suck, but it's what they signed up for.  Also, Biden just carried out Trump/Pompeo's deal they made.  Had he renegged, the Taliban would have launched an all out assault on our troops and citizens over there and the number of casualties would be far worse.  I'd assume we are saving millions of dollars every day that we are not there.  I don't believe the 400 Americans left behind are hostages.  Fuck them too.  They were told 6 months in advance to get the fuck out and were offered help if and when they chose to leave.  They chose to stay.  Especially the 200 Christian missionaries who took their fucking children to Afghanistan.  Fucking arrogant assholes.  Trust me, no Afghans want to convert.  Gas prices were much higher under Bush and that was close to 20 years ago.  We gained 531,000 jobs last month.  The unemployment rate is down to 4.6.  To top it all off, my retirement fund is far and away better than it's ever been.

Thank you Abraham. The voice of reason on Getbig is so fucking rare. It was very brave of you to post this.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3851 on: November 06, 2021, 06:17:03 AM »
13 dead marines suck, but it's what they signed up for.  Also, Biden just carried out Trump/Pompeo's deal they made.  Had he renegged, the Taliban would have launched an all out assault on our troops and citizens over there and the number of casualties would be far worse.  I'd assume we are saving millions of dollars every day that we are not there.  I don't believe the 400 Americans left behind are hostages.  Fuck them too.  They were told 6 months in advance to get the fuck out and were offered help if and when they chose to leave.  They chose to stay.  Especially the 200 Christian missionaries who took their fucking children to Afghanistan.  Fucking arrogant assholes.  Trust me, no Afghans want to convert.  Gas prices were much higher under Bush and that was close to 20 years ago.  We gained 531,000 jobs last month.  The unemployment rate is down to 4.6.  To top it all off, my retirement fund is far and away better than it's ever been.

Unrecoverable. 

And anyone whining about the ones left behind needs to STFU with that faux outrage just as you pointed out.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3852 on: November 08, 2021, 10:16:23 AM »

No Marine signed up for incompetency directly leading to their deaths.  Those men and women died because we pulled our troops and surrendered the airbases, against the advice of commanders, then let the ENEMY guard the perimeter.  That’s why suicide bombers were able to roll right up to our boys and blow them up.  That is just criminal.  Biden has blood on his hands.  This is as bad as Les Aspen denying the armor to the commander in Mogadishu leading to the death of 18 Soldiers.

No, Biden did not carry about Trump’s deal.  Trump would have never pulled 2,500 non-combat troops leading to chaos and the immediate replacement of those troops with 7,000 combat troops.  There was no requirement to pull everyone on 31 August.  That was a deadline Biden pulled out of his rear end.  And we now know he lied about his advisers telling him to leave 2,500 troops in place.  The SecDef and Joints Chief both testified before Congress that Biden was advised to keep those troops there.

Biden is solely responsible for that fiasco and deaths of those Marines.  Regardless, you cannot reasonably say it is not a disaster.  Trying to blame Trump is incredibly weak.

No one was told 6 months ago that we were going to pull everyone without notifying our allies and create the disaster we have now.  That’s absolutely false.  And you can say screw all of the American citizens, including American school children, we left behind as hostages, but it just makes you sound like a mindless partisan.  I know you’re not, but no way do we leave our people behind enemy lines.  You’re better than that.  And both Biden and his press secretary lied to the public when they said no Americans would be stranded behind enemy lines.

Who cares if the gas prices were higher under Bush 20 years ago??  The fact is they skyrocketed now as a direct result of Biden killing the Keystone Pipeline and his attempt to ban fracking.  We were a net exporter of oil with much lower gas prices under Trump.  So saying this isn’t a disaster is false.

The economy is horrible.  The labor participation rate is in the toilet.  Store shelves are empty.  My home improvement project has sky rocketed in cost because of supply issues.  No putting lipstick on that pig.

I’m glad your retirement fund is doing well.  Biden didn’t do squat to make that happen.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3853 on: November 08, 2021, 10:41:36 AM »
Biden overturned so many of Trump's stuff, but on this one, acted like he had no choice.

He could have easily told the Taliban he'd drone them into the stone ages if they attacked us.

There's no excuses here.

Getting out is the right thing, for sure.  That was evident by how quickly the regime fell.  It will save American lives moving forward.

But it doesn't excuse the horrible process for how they did it.  Making excuses there is weak.
Y

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3854 on: November 08, 2021, 11:54:23 AM »
No Marine signed up for incompetency directly leading to their deaths.  Those men and women died because we pulled our troops and surrendered the airbases, against the advice of commanders, then let the ENEMY guard the perimeter.  That’s why suicide bombers were able to roll right up to our boys and blow them up.  That is just criminal.  Biden has blood on his hands.  This is as bad as Les Aspen denying the armor to the commander in Mogadishu leading to the death of 18 Soldiers.

No, Biden did not carry about Trump’s deal.  Trump would have never pulled 2,500 non-combat troops leading to chaos and the immediate replacement of those troops with 7,000 combat troops.  There was no requirement to pull everyone on 31 August.  That was a deadline Biden pulled out of his rear end.  And we now know he lied about his advisers telling him to leave 2,500 troops in place.  The SecDef and Joints Chief both testified before Congress that Biden was advised to keep those troops there.

Biden is solely responsible for that fiasco and deaths of those Marines.  Regardless, you cannot reasonably say it is not a disaster.  Trying to blame Trump is incredibly weak.

No one was told 6 months ago that we were going to pull everyone without notifying our allies and create the disaster we have now.  That’s absolutely false.  And you can say screw all of the American citizens, including American school children, we left behind as hostages, but it just makes you sound like a mindless partisan.  I know you’re not, but no way do we leave our people behind enemy lines.  You’re better than that.  And both Biden and his press secretary lied to the public when they said no Americans would be stranded behind enemy lines.

Who cares if the gas prices were higher under Bush 20 years ago??  The fact is they skyrocketed now as a direct result of Biden killing the Keystone Pipeline and his attempt to ban fracking.  We were a net exporter of oil with much lower gas prices under Trump.  So saying this isn’t a disaster is false.

The economy is horrible.  The labor participation rate is in the toilet.  Store shelves are empty.  My home improvement project has sky rocketed in cost because of supply issues.  No putting lipstick on that pig.

I’m glad your retirement fund is doing well.  Biden didn’t do squat to make that happen.

I forgot that we've added 5.6 million jobs since Biden took office.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3855 on: November 08, 2021, 12:15:26 PM »

Yep, unemployment claims are at their  lowest level since the start of the pandemic and the stock market is at an all time high

Remember when THE TRAITOR claimed that if Biden won here is what will happen

your 401k and money itself will be worthless
the economy will collapse
the market will crash
religion will be gone
your second amendment is gone
life...you can forget about that
the chaos and bloodshed will spread to every community in our land
We will have the greatest depression in the history of our country

&t=353s

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3856 on: November 08, 2021, 12:48:14 PM »

And in context, it means nothing when the labor participation rate sucks, with people leaving the workforce because they are either unable or unwilling to work:

"While the national unemployment rate has been falling for months, the labor force participation rate — which captures how many people are either employed or actively looking for work — has remained pretty stagnant. That rate was 61.6 percent in September, not much different from the 61.7 percent in August. It’s also still down 1.7 percentage points from February 2020, just before the pandemic hit. That matters because the size of the workforce is tied to productivity, which is the basis for wage gains."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/10/08/jobs-report-uneven-labor-recovery-covid-515679

But for sake of discussion, what do you believe Biden did that resulted in 5.6 million jobs being added? 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3857 on: November 08, 2021, 03:15:34 PM »
And in context, it means nothing when the labor participation rate sucks, with people leaving the workforce because they are either unable or unwilling to work:

"While the national unemployment rate has been falling for months, the labor force participation rate — which captures how many people are either employed or actively looking for work — has remained pretty stagnant. That rate was 61.6 percent in September, not much different from the 61.7 percent in August. It’s also still down 1.7 percentage points from February 2020, just before the pandemic hit. That matters because the size of the workforce is tied to productivity, which is the basis for wage gains."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/10/08/jobs-report-uneven-labor-recovery-covid-515679

But for sake of discussion, what do you believe Biden did that resulted in 5.6 million jobs being added?

I forgot to mention that after Trump did a great job expediting the vaccine development and approval process that Biden came in and took it to the next level by getting it in arms at warp speed.  See what happens when people on the opposite side work in unison rather than as enemies.  Hopefully, some lessons can be learned.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3858 on: November 08, 2021, 04:30:40 PM »
I forgot to mention that after Trump did a great job expediting the vaccine development and approval process that Biden came in and took it to the next level by getting it in arms at warp speed.  See what happens when people on the opposite side work in unison rather than as enemies.  Hopefully, some lessons can be learned.

Now you're just trolling.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3859 on: November 08, 2021, 05:16:25 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3860 on: November 08, 2021, 05:30:36 PM »
Yes and no.

Now that Biden is POTUS have you noticed that your "401k and money itself" are no worthless

That's probably why chaos and bloodshed has spread to every community in our land and there is nothing we can do about it because our second amendment is now gone

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3861 on: November 08, 2021, 05:51:38 PM »
Yes and no.

Biden didn't do anything with Operation Warp Speed except continue to let it happen.  But he did lie to the public by saying there would be no vaccine mandate.  He also issued an order requiring me and everyone 2 years of age or older to wear a mask while flying.  Including putting your mask on between bites of food.  How friggin stupid is that??  He also helped facilitate thousands of people losing their jobs over vaccine mandates. 

What did Obama say?  "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up."  True story.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3862 on: November 08, 2021, 05:55:25 PM »
Biden didn't do anything with Operation Warp Speed except continue to let it happen.  But he did lie to the public by saying there would be no vaccine mandate.  He also issued an order requiring me and everyone 2 years of age or older to wear a mask while flying.  Including putting your mask on between bites of food.  How friggin stupid is that??  He also helped facilitate thousands of people losing their jobs over vaccine mandates. 

What did Obama say?  "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f... things up."  True story.

Just like THE TRAITOR did with Obama's economy.

Hey Trumptards now that your 401k and MONEY ITSELF is worthless I'm making a special offer that's only available for Trumptards on this board.

I'll give you ten cents on the dollar for any of your worthless cash that you want to get rid of.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #3863 on: November 08, 2021, 06:18:39 PM »

Hey Trumptards now that your 401k and MONEY ITSELF is worthless I'm making a special offer that's only available for Trumptards on this board.

I'll give you ten cents on the dollar for any of your worthless cash that you want to get rid of.

By any objective measure, Joe is knocking it out of the ballpark.  His ability to getting the vaccine distributed enabled the economy to open back up and all the ensuing wins that followed. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3864 on: November 09, 2021, 02:34:56 AM »

Trump-Trump-Trump-He owns my mind-Trump-Trump-Trump-every time-Trump-Trump-Trump-I will never recover-Trump-Trump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3865 on: November 12, 2021, 08:38:32 AM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3866 on: November 16, 2021, 09:30:43 AM »
Judge rules Trump Organization does not need to pay former attorney’s legal bills
Josephine Wenson | U. Pittsburgh School of Law, US
NOVEMBER 15, 2021
https://www.jurist.org/news/2021/11/judge-rules-trump-organization-does-not-need-to-pay-former-attorneys-legal-bills/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3867 on: November 16, 2021, 09:32:17 AM »
Judge rules Trump Organization does not need to pay former attorney’s legal bills
Josephine Wenson | U. Pittsburgh School of Law, US
NOVEMBER 15, 2021
https://www.jurist.org/news/2021/11/judge-rules-trump-organization-does-not-need-to-pay-former-attorneys-legal-bills/
:D ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3868 on: November 16, 2021, 11:22:24 AM »
:D ;D

Very interesting. Looks like Cohen's legal skills are somewhat lacking....doesn't know who to sue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3869 on: November 22, 2021, 06:26:09 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3870 on: November 22, 2021, 06:44:37 AM »
Some amazing photos on that wall. Showing Goodrum how it's done.  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3871 on: November 22, 2021, 06:48:41 AM »
Some amazing photos on that wall. Showing Goodrum how it's done.  :D

:D  :D  :D ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Glorious post!   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3872 on: November 22, 2021, 08:58:05 AM »
Trump is awarded an honorary black belt by South Korean president of taekwondo - and pledges to wear the full martial arts suit in U.S. Congress if he makes it back to the White House
TheDailyMail ^ | 21 November 2021 | Lee Dong-seop
Posted on 11/21/2021, 11:07:15 PM

Kukkiwon, also known as World Taekwondo Headquarters, and home of the World Taekwondo Academy, has awarded former U.S. President Donald Trump a 9th Dan Black belt - the highest level attainable by professional martial artists.

The president of Kukkiwon, Lee Dong-seop, went to visit Trump at his home in Mar-a-lago in Palm Beach, Florida this weekend to give him a taekwondo and the coveted black belt.

'I heard that the Donald Trump is highly interested in taekwondo,' Lee said....

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3873 on: November 22, 2021, 10:00:14 AM »
I'd love to see the Trumpster so some flying TKD kicks.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3874 on: November 23, 2021, 06:47:11 AM »