Author Topic: Hunter Biden  (Read 52530 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Hunter Biden
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2021, 02:52:04 PM »
So according to Byron York, Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden financially supports dad? Odd since Joe Biden's net worth is estimated at $9,000,000 of which $4,000,000 is in Real Estate.

Before President Biden took office, the Bidens released their tax returns from 2016 to 2018, which showed that they paid about a third of their income in taxes in 2017 and 2018 ($3.7 million and $1.5 million, respectively), and that they donated a significant amount to charity in 2017 and 2018 ($1 million and $275,000, respectively).

On May 17, 2021, President Biden and Dr. Jill Biden released their tax returns for 2020 and reported a federal adjusted gross income of $607,336 while paying $157,414 in taxes.

Hunter Biden's net worth is estimated at $1,000,000. Maybe it is so low because he supports his father. LOL!

Of course this is peanuts compared to Trump's estimated net worth of $2.4 billion. Then there are those perks/benefits.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2021, 03:03:41 PM »
Can't help but bring up Trump, huh?

Regardless, the article posted contains direct quotes from Hunter about paying for his family's expenses.

Maybe the laptop is lying.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2021, 03:14:29 PM »
Can't help but bring up Trump, huh?

Regardless, the article posted contains direct quotes from Hunter about paying for his family's expenses.

Maybe the laptop is lying.

Or Hunter lied about supporting his father. Who knows? It just seems odd that Hunter who is worth much less than his dad is supporting him.

I only mentioned Trump's supposed net worth as a comparison to Biden's. Do you see my mentioning it as a negative, positive or neutral comment?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #53 on: July 15, 2021, 10:21:51 PM »
Rep. James Comer to Newsmax: Hunter Art Stinks of 'Conflicts,' Hypocrisy
By Eric Mack    |   Thursday, 15 July 2021
https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/jamescomer-hunterbiden-house-oversight/2021/07/15/id/1028811/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 16, 2021, 02:35:44 PM »
Only art Hunter has done is face painting his dead brother's wife. WOOOSH

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 19, 2021, 05:07:00 PM »
Federal Prosecutor Deliberately Delayed Hunter Biden Probe To Shield 2020 Election
JULY 16, 2021
By Jordan Davidson
https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/16/federal-prosecutor-deliberately-delayed-hunter-biden-probe-to-shield-2020-election/

Hunter Biden’s prosecutor rejected moves that would have revealed probe earlier
Veteran U.S. attorney David Weiss, known for his willingness to take on powerful Delaware figures, kept his investigation into Biden’s son out of the 2020 campaign.
By BEN SCHRECKINGER
07/16/2021
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/16/hunter-biden-probe-prosecutor-499782

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2021, 10:57:17 AM »
Report: Hunter Biden Arranged Profitable Consulting Job for Then-VP Biden
More evidence proving Hunter Biden is everything the MSM wanted Don Jr and Eric Trump to be. But we get silence with Hunter.
Posted by Mary Chastain
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/07/report-hunter-biden-arranged-profitable-consulting-job-for-then-vp-biden/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2021, 06:45:46 PM »
Video Emerges of Hunter Biden Smoking Crack & Whining To Dead Brother's Widow About Rehab
Red Voice Media
Published July 25, 2021

https://rumble.com/vkap25-video-emerges-of-hunter-biden-smoking-crack-and-whining-to-dead-brothers-wi.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2021, 07:02:55 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2021, 06:37:23 PM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/11/hunter-biden-says-he-lost-another-laptop-to-russian-drug-dealers-in-naked-pillow-talk/

I don't know what's more disturbing.  The things he said, the things he was doing, the fact he recorded this, the fact he wasn't smart and responsible enough to maintain control of his laptop, or the radio silence by the media. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2021, 06:53:22 PM »
I love it on the tape when he tells the girl, he makes a gazillion lol

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2021, 06:58:16 PM »
I don't know what's more disturbing.  The things he said, the things he was doing, the fact he recorded this, the fact he wasn't smart and responsible enough to maintain control of his laptop, or the radio silence by the media.

Media silence easily.

You can chalk up half/all of his behavior to drugs.
Y

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2021, 06:58:44 PM »
I love it on the tape when he tells the girl, he makes a gazillion lol

I think he said he would make a gazillion if Biden was elected POTUS?  And the response from the media is a collective yawn. 

A tape like this involving Eric Trump or Don Jr. would result in breathless wall-to-wall coverage. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2021, 06:59:18 PM »
Media silence easily.

You can chalk up half/all of his behavior to drugs.

Yeah.  He's clearly not the brightest bulb either. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2021, 07:02:18 PM »
I think he said he would make a gazillion if Biden was elected POTUS?  And the response from the media is a collective yawn. 

A tape like this involving Eric Trump or Don Jr. would result in breathless wall-to-wall coverage.

there are stories about this in the media and of course you gals can gossip all you want about it

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2021, 01:58:09 PM »
Does anyone else think that if one of the Trump sons recorded himself banging and then baring his soul to a prostitute, that the media would have tracked that prostitute down and given her hours of media coverage?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2021, 07:43:54 PM »

No he was bragging to the whore that he makes gazillions. Just unbelievable

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2021, 07:07:05 PM »
Does anyone else think that if one of the Trump sons recorded himself banging and then baring his soul to a prostitute, that the media would have tracked that prostitute down and given her hours of media coverage?

Not just media attention for the prostitute but in all likelihood there would have already been an investigation on national security grounds about how President Trump's son(s) multiple vices could be used for blackmail/extortion, aside from any other crimes that could be prosecuted such as drug use. There was the shitshow with Trump that dragged for years based on the discredited "Steele dossier". Now imagine if a dossier contained all those things from Hunter's laptop.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2021, 10:31:06 PM »
there are stories about this in the media and of course you gals can gossip all you want about it

Getbig baby BoB is  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( again ,  :-\

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2021, 08:17:22 PM »
What To Make Of The Corporate Media Blackout Of The Latest Hunter Biden Scandal
The potential blackmailing of Hunter Biden pales in comparison to the real national security risks revealed by the videos, yet the corrupt media couldn’t care less.
By Margot Cleveland
AUGUST 16, 2021
https://thefederalist.com/2021/08/16/what-to-make-of-the-corporate-media-blackout-of-the-latest-hunter-biden-scandal/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2021, 07:57:39 PM »
New York Times Quietly Scrubs 'Unsubstantiated' from Hunter Biden Laptop Story
Tim Graham
September 15th, 2021
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2021/09/15/new-york-times-quietly-scrubs-unsubstantiated-hunter-biden-laptop

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2021, 02:20:52 AM »
Anyone who supports child-rapist Hunter, is perversely one themselves by association and support of him.
And if you ignore it, you are supporting it...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 16, 2021, 09:59:53 AM »
 ::)

Twitter censored Hunter Biden laptop stories after 'rumors' from US intelligence warned of 'a hack-and-leak operation' that would 'involve' him
The head of Twitter's Site Integrity Team said their decision to block access to New York Post's reporting was justified because of the information they allegedly received from US intelligence.
Sep 16, 2021
https://thepostmillennial.com/twitter-censored-hunter-biden-laptop-rumors-hack-and-leak?utm_campaign=64487

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2021, 03:47:52 PM »
Any minute now I expect the media to follow up with President Biden and those "experts" who signed a letter saying this was all Russian disinformation.

OH LOOK: Politico reports that Hunter Biden’s laptop is ‘genuine’; also the emails about Ukrainian businessman meeting Biden
SEP. 21, 2021 BY THE RIGHT SCOOP
https://therightscoop.com/oh-look-politico-reports-that-hunter-bidens-laptop-is-genuine-also-the-emails-about-ukrainian-businessman-meeting-biden/