Author Topic: Pennsylvania  (Read 4840 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Pennsylvania
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2021, 11:43:11 AM »
Perhaps if it was done by a qualified unbiased auditing company it would be as opposed to the hacks doing it now.

Who, specifically, are the "hacks" you are referring to? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2021, 11:48:24 AM »
Correct.  You would think if people are confident in the results that they would welcome an audit.

Why would anyone welcome and audit from an unqualified company run by a Trumptard who promoted INSANE CT's

Furthermore, every week we see them doing more insane things that further undermines their non-existent credibility and even the Republicans in AZ who initially supported the "fraudit" now call it an embarrassment and make them look like idiots.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/552590-gop-state-senator-in-arizona-recount-makes-us-look-like-idiots

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/2021/07/11/cyber-ninjas-play-different-election-audit-rules-than-maricopa-county/7904069002/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2021, 11:50:52 AM »
Who, specifically, are the "hacks" you are referring to?

Cyber Ninjas.  Any company ran by a conspiracy theorists with no actual vote auditing experience would have been better.

---

In early March, a Boston-based vote-counting firm called Clear Ballot Group sent a bid to Arizona’s state Senate to audit the 2020 presidential election results in Maricopa County.

The firm has conducted more than 200 such audits over 13 years in business. “Our level of comparison data is unmatched,” Keir Holeman, a Clear Ballot Group vice president, wrote to the Republican-controlled Senate. He never heard back, he says.

Instead, the state Senate hired a small Florida-based cybersecurity firm known as Cyber Ninjas that had not placed a formal bid for the contract and had no experience with election audits. Senate President Karen Fann says she can’t recall how she found the firm, but her critics believe one credential stood out: Cyber Ninjas’ chief executive officer had tweeted support for conspiracy theories claiming Republican Donald Trump, and not Democrat Joe Biden, had won Maricopa County and Arizona.

---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2021, 11:55:37 AM »
Cyber Ninjas.  Any company ran by a conspiracy theorists with no actual vote auditing experience would have been better.

---

In early March, a Boston-based vote-counting firm called Clear Ballot Group sent a bid to Arizona’s state Senate to audit the 2020 presidential election results in Maricopa County.

The firm has conducted more than 200 such audits over 13 years in business. “Our level of comparison data is unmatched,” Keir Holeman, a Clear Ballot Group vice president, wrote to the Republican-controlled Senate. He never heard back, he says.

Instead, the state Senate hired a small Florida-based cybersecurity firm known as Cyber Ninjas that had not placed a formal bid for the contract and had no experience with election audits. Senate President Karen Fann says she can’t recall how she found the firm, but her critics believe one credential stood out: Cyber Ninjas’ chief executive officer had tweeted support for conspiracy theories claiming Republican Donald Trump, and not Democrat Joe Biden, had won Maricopa County and Arizona.

---

Show your link

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2021, 11:58:38 AM »

---

---

I just glanced at their website.  I don't see anything overtly political on their site.  https://cyberninjas.com/  And the fact their CEO believes Trump won Maricopa County (assuming he actually said that) doesn't make the company "conspiracy theorists." 

Biden won Maricopa County by about 45,000 votes out of over 2 million cast.  I doubt there were enough illegal votes cast to change that outcome, but I'm not going to dismiss an audit before I see the results and their methodology based on some purported Twitter post.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: July 12, 2021, 12:03:36 PM »
Show your link

this shit has been posted many times

The so called CEO of this so called company is a right wing lunatic just like you

The head of the Florida-based firm chosen to conduct an election audit of Arizona's largest county was revealed as "Anon," of QAnon notoriety.

Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan was confirmed as the voice behind "Anon" in the election conspiracy theory film The Deep Rig. Logan's ties to the far-right, baseless theories come after his firm was chosen by Arizona's GOP state lawmakers to conduct a review of the 2020 presidential election results on behalf of former President Donald Trump. The Deep Rig film is directed by a man whose previous movies included a documentary that claimed aliens masterminded the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Numerous online conspiracy theorist websites and popular QAnon forums had previously speculated that Logan, who is now set to lead Arizona's self-audit, had deep ties to the "leadership" of the loose-knit group.

https://www.newsweek.com/cyber-ninjas-ceo-doug-logan-revealed-anon-deep-rig-election-conspiracy-film-1604505

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/03/31/arizona-senate-hires-a-stop-the-steal-advocate-to-lead-2020-election-audit/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2021, 12:10:33 PM »
This so called company (CyberNinja's) doesn't even have any office space and not even clear if they have any actual employees.
It's just a sham and a grift just like everything else associated with THE TRAITOR

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2021, 12:16:33 PM »
With all of these hit pieces you know the left are scared shitless lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2021, 12:20:36 PM »
With all of these hit pieces you know the left are scared shitless lol

Stephen Richer is the Maricopa County Recorder and a Republican

I guess that fact is something that phony "coaches" prefer to ignore

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2021, 12:39:32 PM »

Stephen Richer is the Maricopa County Recorder and a Republican

I guess that fact is something that phony "coaches" prefer to ignore

What I see is a RINO that loves to do interviews with the MSM (CNN, MSNBC, AZ Republic, etc) but none (or few) with any right to center or conservative outlets. Put your money with your mouth is.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2021, 12:43:58 PM »
Show your link

"I am not allowed to reveal my sources".  HAHAHAHA remember how that little excuse worked out for you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2021, 12:44:56 PM »
"I am not allowed to reveal my sources".  HAHAHAHA remember how that little excuse worked out for you?

Whatever you say, cupcake

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2021, 12:47:34 PM »
What I see is a RINO that loves to do interviews with the MSM (CNN, MSNBC, AZ Republic, etc) but none (or few) with any right to center or conservative outlets. Put your money with your mouth is.

What we see is a stupid little manlet making excuses for the delusions he clings to because his little brain can't handle the fact Trumpy lost.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2021, 12:48:37 PM »
Whatever you say, cupcake

I used your own excuse against you and that is all you have?  Didn't seem to be that way when you were trying to hide those screen shots from Navarrrrooooorepppoooooo rrrt.   ::)  Try again midget.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2021, 12:50:19 PM »
I used your own excuse against you and that is all you have?  Didn't seem to be that way when you were trying to hide those screen shots from Navarrrrooooorepppoooooo rrrt.   ::)  Try again midget.

Whatever you say, Benito

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2021, 12:59:09 PM »
Whatever you say, Benito

That's what I say, Fragile X.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2021, 01:43:26 PM »
That's what I say, Fragile X.

You’ve already proved you’re too stupid to say anything. But when you do it’s definitely comic relief

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2021, 01:44:00 PM »
I just glanced at their website.  I don't see anything overtly political on their site.  https://cyberninjas.com/  And the fact their CEO believes Trump won Maricopa County (assuming he actually said that) doesn't make the company "conspiracy theorists."

Biden won Maricopa County by about 45,000 votes out of over 2 million cast.  I doubt there were enough illegal votes cast to change that outcome, but I'm not going to dismiss an audit before I see the results and their methodology based on some purported Twitter post.

what makes his a Conspiracy Theorist is his long history of promoting idiotic CT's
He's been trying to scrub his past lunacy from the internet so he'd had to be a complete fucking moron to include that on his company site.  Of course, anyone who chose to ignore his prior history would be an idiot as well.

https://www.newsweek.com/cyber-ninjas-ceo-doug-logan-revealed-anon-deep-rig-election-conspiracy-film-1604505

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/03/31/arizona-senate-hires-a-stop-the-steal-advocate-to-lead-2020-election-audit/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2021, 05:19:54 PM »
You’ve already proved you’re too stupid to say anything. But when you do it’s definitely comic relief

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2021, 05:41:51 PM »

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2021, 06:04:32 PM »
AZ audit results?

PEDO for POTUS!!!