Author Topic: Pennsylvania  (Read 5182 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Pennsylvania
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2021, 11:33:56 AM »
I think everyone should want to know whether there was fraud, mistakes, etc. and how we can prevent those issues from recurring.  That's why I think the audit is a good thing.

What's interesting is how Democrats are in a panic over this, when they pushed that phony Trump is a Russian Manchurian Candidate crap for his entire presidency.  They were concerned about "Russia hacking our election" in 2016, but created the "big lie" narrative in 2020 to shutdown any questions whatsoever about the election.

I am a Democrat. I am not panicked about this (whatever it is) because it will change nothing in regards to the election.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2021, 11:56:54 AM »
I think everyone should want to know whether there was fraud, mistakes, etc. and how we can prevent those issues from recurring.  That's why I think the audit is a good thing.

What's interesting is how Democrats are in a panic over this, when they pushed that phony Trump is a Russian Manchurian Candidate crap for his entire presidency.  They were concerned about "Russia hacking our election" in 2016, but created the "big lie" narrative in 2020 to shutdown any questions whatsoever about the election.

A reasonable person like you might think the AZ audit is about "checking " for future elections.
In principle there is nothing wrong with that and I'm NOT panicked .

For our system to work, we need to declare a final result after the votes are counted and we have a recount ( in close calls).
Endless audits and candidates refusing to concede leads to constant chaos and unrest.

The peaceful transfer of power is a wonderful tradition here in America.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2021, 12:02:37 PM »
A reasonable person like you might think the AZ audit is about "checking " for future elections.
In principle there is nothing wrong with that and I'm NOT panicked .

For our system to work, we need to declare a final result after the votes are counted and we have a recount ( in close calls).
Endless audits and candidates refusing to concede leads to constant chaos and unrest.

The peaceful transfer of power is a wonderful tradition here in America.

With Trump came a new era rife with conspiracies.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2021, 12:28:27 PM »

As it turns out they weren’t conspiracies after all 🤷‍♂️

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2021, 02:32:56 PM »

Rudy got his law license suspended in NY ( and DC) for lying about Trump's election claims.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rudy-giuliani-temporarily-suspended-practicing-law-ny

Judges don't like it when lawyers do that .

"Trump won in 2020" = big lie

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 17, 2021, 05:59:12 PM »

Sure....now which ones would those be? Would they be; pizza gate, birtherism, Cruz’s father was involved in John F. Kennedy's assignation, Windmills cause cancer, and so on?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2021, 06:02:36 PM »
Sure....now which ones would those be? Would they be; pizza gate, birtherism, Cruz’s father was involved in John F. Kennedy's assignation, Windmills cause cancer, and so on?

lol....the entire five years of “Russian Collusion” just as a start

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2021, 06:03:03 PM »

They were certainly more entertaining than the prior conspiracies that kept Coach awake at night.   Obama's fake birth certificate, the basement of the pizza parlor in Pizzagate, Hillary going to jail, etc.. etc..

Now we got Jewish Space Lasers, Covid Assassination attempts, Sharpie markers that can change the direction of hurricanes, cancer causing wind mills, airports seized during the American Revolution, the invention of the word "caravan", fish tablets, Italygate, and "Q".  Exciting times to be a braindead Republican.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2021, 06:05:45 PM »
They were certainly more entertaining than the prior conspiracies that kept Coach awake at night.   Obama's fake birth certificate, the basement of the pizza parlor in Pizzagate, Hillary going to jail, etc.. etc..

Now we got Jewish Space Lasers, Covid Assassination attempts, Sharpie markers that can change the direction of hurricanes, cancer causing wind mills, airports seized during the American Revolution, the invention of the word "caravan", fish tablets, Italygate, and "Q".  Exciting times to be a braindead Republican.

Oh..hi straw. Back for your daily ass handing? 😂

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 17, 2021, 06:08:06 PM »
Oh..hi straw. Back for your daily ass handing? 😂

You haven't handled any ass since you pried yours off my foot. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 17, 2021, 06:44:52 PM »
lol....the entire five years of “Russian Collusion” just as a start

And what, You can't get passed the start line?

Face it Coach....avoiding questions and changing subjects are your go to tactics. Apparently, you'd rather not address the conspiracies I suggested.....honestly I can't blame you, they are so wacko that they are indefensible.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: July 17, 2021, 07:46:08 PM »
And what, You can't get passed the start line?

Face it Coach....avoiding questions and changing subjects are your go to tactics. Apparently, you'd rather not address the conspiracies I suggested.....honestly I can't blame you, they are so wacko that they are indefensible.

Not in any particular order. Pee gate, Stormy Daniels, “Quid pro quo”, Russian asset, the “insurrection”, taxes, he’ll crash the markets, he’ll crash the economy, he used the military to clear Lafayette Park..hold on, I’m catching my breath for more

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 17, 2021, 08:08:04 PM »
Not in any particular order. Pee gate, Stormy Daniels, “Quid pro quo”, Russian asset, the “insurrection”, taxes, he’ll crash the markets, he’ll crash the economy, he used the military to clear Lafayette Park..hold on, I’m catching my breath for more

We were originally talking about conspiracies. These are accusations of wrong doing, whether proven or not. They are not conspiracies. Nobody conspired to have Russian women pee on Trump, or for Stormy Daniels to have and affair with him,  Granted, some of what I mentioned were also accusations. Anyone can make accusations. They may be true or not but proving them is another thing altogether.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #88 on: July 17, 2021, 08:14:28 PM »
We were originally talking about conspiracies. These are accusations of wrong doing, whether proven or not. They are not conspiracies. Nobody conspired to have Russian women pee on Trump, or for Stormy Daniels to have and affair with him,  Granted, some of what I mentioned were also accusations. Anyone can make accusations. They may be true or not but proving them is another thing altogether.

Dude, seriously. All of those were examples of conspiracy theories that were debunked. Stop with the BS.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 17, 2021, 08:19:42 PM »
Dude, seriously. All of those were examples of conspiracy theories that were debunked. Stop with the BS.

Dude, you might want to look up the definition of conspiracy. Both you and I were using examples, which by definition are not conspiracies, but rather they are accusations. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: July 17, 2021, 08:22:55 PM »
Dude, you might want to look up the definition of conspiracy. Both you and I were using examples, which by definition are not conspiracies, but rather they are accusations.

You might want to look up the definition of bullshit because every one of these has been labeled as a conspiracy theory since they’ve all be debunked 10x over. Thanks for playing. I’m gonna watch John Wick now

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 18, 2021, 12:19:31 AM »
You might want to look up the definition of bullshit because every one of these has been labeled as a conspiracy theory since they’ve all be debunked 10x over. Thanks for playing. I’m gonna watch John Wick now

Hope you enjoyed the show.

Maybe we will never know for sure what is bullshit and what isn't. Because, it is all a bunch of nonsense both sides on the political spectrum are using to raise money to continue the fiasco. Being a politician was once something that people who were genuinely civic minded aspired to do. IMO, that is long gone. As it stands, a lot of voters don't give a rat's ass about someone being experienced in the nuisances of politics because it doesn't interest them. As I have repeatedly said....the main focus of today's politicians from the top on down is to get elected and reelected. Moreover, the main thing each party wants is dominance. This is why almost nothing gets accomplished  and in the long run nothing changes. Neither party and most politicians are not concerned with what is good for the people they represent. Every one of us including you and I are being played. The main question is who is the better puppet master.

I've told you this before and I say it again now, I think your heart and mind are in the right place and you sincerely want the best for this country. I also think you are being manipulated by the wrong puppet master, primarily because he promised that he had something different to bring to the table.... none of which came to pass. Do you think another four years would have made a difference? I sincerely believe you and many others backed the wrong man in 2016....mainly because all of us had no decent choices. Unfortunately, I think the quality of those we elect to govern is only going to get worse. Why? Because who other than some egomaniac aspires to hold those positions.

Be honest. If you had the opportunity to run for a political office, would you? If you would then great, because people with as much passion as you have are what government needs most. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 18, 2021, 07:00:55 AM »

You expect him to know the difference?  Him?  Coach?  The board dumb ass?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #93 on: July 18, 2021, 09:55:23 AM »
Hope you enjoyed the show.

I've told you this before and I say it again now, I think your heart and mind are in the right place and you sincerely want the best for this country. I also think you are being manipulated by the wrong puppet master, primarily because he promised that he had something different to bring to the table.... none of which came to pass. Do you think another four years would have made a difference? I sincerely believe you and many others backed the wrong man in 2016....mainly because all of us had no decent choices. Unfortunately, I think the quality of those we elect to govern is only going to get worse. Why? Because who other than some egomaniac aspires to hold those positions.

Be honest. If you had the opportunity to run for a political office, would you? If you would then great, because people with as much passion as you have are what government needs most. 

This is amazingly naive and I’ll tell you why AGAIN. Conspiracy theories, red flags, smoking guns that you, Strawman, Lurker, CNN, MSNBC, liberal pundits, fake Impeachments (yes..fake as in 100% unconstitutional) the testimonies against Trump and his administration, hearings, Ukraine, etc have been debunked. Investigation after investigation millions of documents...he’s been investigated with a fine toothed comb and STILL nothing. And you want sit there and tell me I’m the one that I’m the one manipulated?

Are your blinders that closed?

And yes, if you voted for Biden knowing his past, the history of those that make up his administration and you voted ONLY because Trump hurt your feelings because that’s what you’ve been told to do...you’re too stupid to vote and you do hate this country. It’s as black and white as that

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 18, 2021, 01:09:23 PM »
This is amazingly naive and I’ll tell you why AGAIN. Conspiracy theories, red flags, smoking guns that you, Strawman, Lurker, CNN, MSNBC, liberal pundits, fake Impeachments (yes..fake as in 100% unconstitutional) the testimonies against Trump and his administration, hearings, Ukraine, etc have been debunked. Investigation after investigation millions of documents...he’s been investigated with a fine toothed comb and STILL nothing. And you want sit there and tell me I’m the one that I’m the one manipulated?

Are your blinders that closed?

And yes, if you voted for Biden knowing his past, the history of those that make up his administration and you voted ONLY because Trump hurt your feelings because that’s what you’ve been told to do...you’re too stupid to vote and you do hate this country. It’s as black and white as that

Trump did not hurt my feelings. What gave you that idea? Nobody tells me how to vote, not now and not ever. It is for sure that you don't have an influence on who I vote for. As for which of us has been manipulated, time will tell...or not.

As of today, I have no regrets about my choice to vote for Biden. I am neither stupid nor do I hate this country. Insults and insinuations such as those tell me you are not as confident in your views as you pretend to be.

Unlike Trump who faked his way out of serving in the military, both my son and son-in-law put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms Americans enjoy....that's how much they love this county. They voted for Biden.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #95 on: July 18, 2021, 01:30:16 PM »
Trump did not hurt my feelings. What gave you that idea? Nobody tells me how to vote, not now and not ever. It is for sure that you don't have an influence on who I vote for. As for which of us has been manipulated, time will tell...or not.

As of today, I have no regrets about my choice to vote for Biden. I am neither stupid nor do I hate this country. Insults and insinuations such as those tell me you are not as confident in your views as you pretend to be.

Unlike Trump who faked his way out of serving in the military, both my son and son-in-law put their lives on the line to protect the freedoms Americans enjoy....that's how much they love this county. They voted for Biden.

You’re feelings aren’t hurt because of “mean tweets” and not being as PC as you’d like? Ok, let’s assume for one second that’s true. Give me a policy that didn’t affect this country in a positive way. Because if that’s not it then it boils down to policy decisions

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 18, 2021, 03:45:11 PM »
You’re feelings aren’t hurt because of “mean tweets” and not being as PC as you’d like? Ok, let’s assume for one second that’s true. Give me a policy that didn’t affect this country in a positive way. Because if that’s not why then it boils down to policies decisions

Trump's ridiculous tweets were not directed at me, so why would my feelings be hurt? Saying Trump isn't PC is an understatement IMO. Never-the-less why would his lack of PCness hurt my feelings?

I don't expect you to agree with anything on this list unless it directly affected you. But, this is just a smattering of proposals and policies that negatively affected Americans as a whole. Fortunately, Biden has overturned at least some of these.

1. Trump supported efforts in Congress to cut taxes on the wealthy that help fund the Affordable Care Act, or ACA.

2. Made it harder for veterans to find jobs with a federal hiring freeze.

3. Proposed dramatically slashing job training programs and worker wage and safety enforcement.

4. Undermined investor protection by making it harder for the Securities and Exchange Commission, or SEC, to hold Wall Street accountable.

5. Proposed funding cuts for programs that help support and encourage small business development.

6. Eliminated pollution standards for power plants and oil and gas facilities.

7. Proposed cutting EPA programs to clean up water sources.

8. Repealed anti-bribery rule to the delight of the oil industry

9. Proposed major cuts to the Department of the Interior’s budget that would impair critical maintenance of our national parks while making a public show of supporting them.

10. Moved to weaken air quality standards for ozone.

11. Stopped rules that would limit dumping toxins from power plants.

12. Imperiled American voters with untrue claims about illegal voting.

13. Promised to destroy the Johnson Amendment, which prevents nonprofit organizations—including houses of worship—from endorsing political candidates.

14. Proposed deep cuts to programs that help make college more accessible and affordable for low-income students and students of color.

15. Proposed completely eliminating federal funding for after-school programs.

16. Nominated the highly unqualified and anti-public school Betsy DeVos as secretary of education.

17. Rescinded the Obama administration’s regulations that supported school accountability under the new Every Student Succeeds Act.

18. Proposed cutting $9 billion from public education while spending $1.4 billion on school choice.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #97 on: July 18, 2021, 03:47:17 PM »
Trump's ridiculous tweets were not directed at me, so why would my feelings be hurt? Saying Trump isn't PC is an understatement IMO. Never-the-less why would his lack of PCness hurt my feelings?

I don't expect you to agree with anything on this list unless it directly affected you. But, this is just a smattering of proposals and policies that negatively affected Americans as a whole. Fortunately, Biden has overturned at least some of these.

1. Trump supported efforts in Congress to cut taxes on the wealthy that help fund the Affordable Care Act, or ACA.

2. Made it harder for veterans to find jobs with a federal hiring freeze.

3. Proposed dramatically slashing job training programs and worker wage and safety enforcement.

4. Undermined investor protection by making it harder for the Securities and Exchange Commission, or SEC, to hold Wall Street accountable.

5. Proposed funding cuts for programs that help support and encourage small business development.

6. Eliminated pollution standards for power plants and oil and gas facilities.

7. Proposed cutting EPA programs to clean up water sources.

8. Repealed anti-bribery rule to the delight of the oil industry

9. Proposed major cuts to the Department of the Interior’s budget that would impair critical maintenance of our national parks while making a public show of supporting them.

10. Moved to weaken air quality standards for ozone.

11. Stopped rules that would limit dumping toxins from power plants.

12. Imperiled American voters with untrue claims about illegal voting.

13. Promised to destroy the Johnson Amendment, which prevents nonprofit organizations—including houses of worship—from endorsing political candidates.

14. Proposed deep cuts to programs that help make college more accessible and affordable for low-income students and students of color.

15. Proposed completely eliminating federal funding for after-school programs.

16. Nominated the highly unqualified and anti-public school Betsy DeVos as secretary of education.

17. Rescinded the Obama administration’s regulations that supported school accountability under the new Every Student Succeeds Act.

18. Proposed cutting $9 billion from public education while spending $1.4 billion on school choice.

Post the link to this then we can go over it

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 18, 2021, 05:08:43 PM »
Post the link to this then we can go over it

No you can't.  Because no matter how many links he posts, you will only regurgitate your usual retarded answers.  Little man, little mind.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #99 on: July 18, 2021, 05:34:23 PM »
No you can't.  Because no matter how many links he posts, you will only regurgitate your usual retarded answers.  Little man, little mind.

Quiet, boy