Author Topic: 74,000 Ballots Returned with No Record of Ever Being Sent  (Read 2481 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 74,000 Ballots Returned with No Record of Ever Being Sent
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 04:16:32 PM »
:)

https://www.westernjournal.com/74000-ballots-returned-no-record-ever-sent-shocking-az-audit-update/?utm_source=parler&utm_medium=conservativetribune&utm_campaign=parler

You live one state over, and you know people in the GOP right?
 Go over to the AZ audit and help 'em get it right.

This AZ audit could go down in history with impactful investigations , like  the 1980 Olympia and Bigfoot sightings.
God's speed my friend!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 05:16:32 PM »
You live one state over, and you know people in the GOP right?
 Go over to the AZ audit and help 'em get it right.

This AZ audit could go down in history with impactful investigations , like  the 1980 Olympia and Bigfoot sightings.
God's speed my friend!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2021, 06:33:01 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2021, 09:10:34 AM »
When I looked at this yesterday I could only find it on right wing media (and some sites even referred to Cyberninja's CEO Doug Logan as an "audit expert" even though has zero experience auditing election results)

Keep in mind that the ballots were counted many times before the Cyberninja's scammed a payday out of Arizona Republicans.

There Fraudit results are long over due and they are under pressure to find something to justify all the time and expense

I figured it wouldn't take long to for actual election and audit experts to find out this scam.

Why don't they just finish their fraudit and release all the data at one time.  That's how these things are normally done.

When this scam is over hopefully there were will legal consequences for the grifters at Cyberninja's

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/maricopa-county-officials-refute-new-accusations-of-discrepancies-in-2020-election-results

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 08:24:13 AM »
And then there is this.

---
Arizona election officials have only found 182 cases of potential fraud out of over 3 million votes.

Election officials in Arizona have only found 182 cases of potential voter fraud out of more than 3 million ballots cast in the 2020 election, the Associated Press reported Friday.

The findings come amid a controversial "audit" being conducted in Maricopa County by a private firm, Cyber Ninjas. Commissioned by the state's GOP-led state Senate, that review has been dismissed by experts as a partisan endeavor intended to substantiate former President Donald Trump's false claims that he won.

According to the AP, of the 182 potential cases of fraud, only four have had enough evidence for authorities to pursue charges. No one has been convicted.

President Joe Biden won Arizona by more than 10,000 votes.

"The fact of the matter is that election officials across the state are highly invested in helping to ensure the integrity of our elections and the public's confidence in them," Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, told the AP. "And part of that entails taking potential voter fraud seriously."

On Friday, Arizona Democrats held a press conference to urge Attorney General Mark Brnovich, a Republican, to investigate claimsthat former President Trump and his allies violated state law by pressuring local elections officials to overturn Biden's victory.
---

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2021, 11:30:00 AM »
But there’s more..... :)

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/watch-live-arizona-senate-briefing-election-audit

I know many people use links here to help make a point.

That's fine, but I think some use links instead of their own words.
I can go to those sites IF I want to read THEIR opinions.

Believe it of not, I come on getbig P & I forum to learn  YOUR views and opinions.
YOUR views and other regulars posters are more interesting and informative to me.

Thanks for considering , posting more of your own thoughts and less dependence on linked sources.

Hope all is going well for you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2021, 03:54:05 PM »
Hey Joe - are there any updates to this "story" that you want to share with us?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2021, 04:12:03 PM »
Hey Joe - are there any updates to this "story" that you want to share with us?

Yes...Cyber Ninja is not required to be “certified” you’ve been lied too

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2021, 04:22:21 PM »

are you sure there is nothing else to update?
I'm giving you a chance to update this bullshit before I do it for you
I'm sure you know what I'm talking about

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2021, 04:32:26 PM »

Remind me. I read a lot

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2021, 04:36:56 PM »

By all means post it up and don’t forget to add the link

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2021, 05:04:14 PM »
When I looked at this yesterday I could only find it on right wing media

Oh, so it's like Hunter's laptop story.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2021, 05:06:06 PM »

Not required to be "qualified" either.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2021, 05:35:16 PM »
Not required to be "qualified" either.

Is that what you’ve been told? Lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2021, 06:32:53 PM »
Is that what you’ve been told? Lol

They have admitted they have no experience in electoral audits.

::)

You are one dumb fuck.  Now go ahead and tell your next lie.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2021, 07:12:48 PM »
They have admitted they have no experience in electoral audits.

::)

You are one dumb fuck.  Now go ahead and tell your next lie.

lol...and? You do understand that they’re not the only auditors there, right Beneto?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2021, 08:44:50 AM »
lol...and? You do understand that they’re not the only auditors there, right Beneto?

hasn't Western Journal updated their story with the latest facts?

surely some other right wing source has provided you with an update

No?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2021, 02:01:56 PM »

Really? How interesting. Can you tell us who these other auditors are? I can't find a list of them. Could it be Ben Cotton founder of CyFir which bills itself as a digital forensics investigative company? You know the fellow who stated that "The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED," repeated by Trump. Cotton who initially made the statement admitted he had been able to recover the database in question. OOPS!  ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2021, 03:30:34 PM »
So it turns out that the CEO of CyberNinja's is as dumb as a phony "coach" and apparently knows NOTHING about the balloting/voting process that he was hired to "fraudit" which is why he made a complete jackass out of himself last week in that wackadoodle Senate Hearing (apparently Maricopa County had to keep a running Twitter feed correcting all his "errors"/lies)

Here are the facts about those 74,000 ballots which the CyberLiar said there is no record of ever being sent out

The short answer - these dipshits literally don't know what the fuck they are doing.

Here's why it's entirely normal for Maricopa County's submitted-ballots list to include a significant number of votes that do not match up with entries on the requested-ballots list. After the deadline to request a mail-in ballot, which was October 23 in 2020, the requested-ballot list doesn't get updated by the county. But the submitted-ballots list does get updated after that October 23 deadline -- with the votes of in-person early voters.

Logan's suggestion of some sort of unsolved mystery was definitively debunked by Garrett Archer, an election analyst at ABC15 television in Phoenix and a former official in the Arizona secretary of state's office, who is known locally and on Twitter for his mastery of the state's elections data.

Archer explained that the county stops updating the requested-ballots list, known as "EV32," after the last day people can request a mail ballot, October 23. So ballots cast in person after October 23, Archer said, were included on the submitted-ballots list, known as "EV33," but did not have a corresponding item on the "EV32" requested-ballots list.  Archer analyzed the files and found that there were 74,241 ballots on the submitted-ballots list without a corresponding entry on the requested-ballots list -- nearly identical to the figure Logan cited, "74,243." But Archer found that more than 99.9% of the ballots in question were recorded in the submitted-ballots list on October 26 or later. That is in line with the October 23 cut-off date Archer had previously noted for the requested-ballots list.

The explanation: October 24 and 25 were weekend days when county clerks didn't update the submitted-ballot list, Archer said, so they added the ballots cast by in-person voters on those weekend days to the submitted-ballot totals starting on October 26.

"This is a glaring omission in the analysis," Archer tweeted of the auditors. "It is either grossly negligent for failing to see a pattern of ballots being returned after a certain date or the statements were deliberately misleading."

Tammy Patrick, an elections expert who spent more than a decade working at Maricopa County's elections department, also said on Twitter that the requested-ballots list stops getting updated 11 days before Election Day but the submitted-ballots list continues to get updated until the day before Election Day.

Patrick tweeted of the auditors: "AGAIN: They don't know what they're looking at."

Archer said the two EV files are created for the benefit of the political parties' campaign efforts and not meant to be comprehensive records of all ballots, so they are not ideal documents for a forensic audit. The county made a similar remark on Twitter, calling them "not the proper files to refer to for a complete accumulating of all early ballots sent and received."
Meanwhile, some citizens interpreted Logan's remarks as a claim that the total number of mail-in ballots the county recorded as received was higher than the total number the county recorded as having sent out. We don't think that's what Logan actually said, but for the record, Maricopa County tweeted on Friday that this was not true, either.

Without the access Logan's team has, we can't say for certain that there are no errors or issues with the two lists; it's entirely possible that some issue or another will be uncovered at some point. It's possible, Archer said, that there were clerical errors with the small number of ballots -- 29 -- that he found had been recorded on the submitted-ballots list before October 26 but did not have a corresponding entry on the requested-ballots list. But Logan had suggested there was a massive, unsolved data problem. Experts have made clear that he simply did not understand the data.

https://kesq.com/news/national-politics/cnn-us-politics/2021/07/18/fact-check-arizona-audit-chief-baselessly-raises-suspicion-about-74000-ballots/

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/18/politics/fact-check-maricopa-audit-arizona-cyber-ninjas-74000/index.html