Author Topic: Master of misinformation  (Read 2134 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Master of misinformation
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 06:19:48 AM »
Joe doesn't know he's lying.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 06:33:48 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/07/19/master-of-misinformation-joe-bidens-10-worst-lies/

Coach, I know you think it's foolish and risky to a get a Covid vaccine.
But we all know Trump and his wife got one back in Jan , right before he left office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-coronavirus-vaccines-white-house-in-january

On a serious note, how do you "square that" in your own thinking on Covid vaccines?
I'm not trying to bust your balls, but find your views inconsistent on this one.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 06:39:24 AM »
Coach, I know you think it's foolish and risky to a get a Covid vaccine.
But we all know Trump and his wife got one back in Jan , right before he left office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trumps-coronavirus-vaccines-white-house-in-january

On a serious note, how do you "square that" in your own thinking on Covid vaccines?
I'm not trying to bust your balls, but find your views inconsistent on this one.

Trump eats like shit and doesn't exercise, should Joe copy that too?
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2021, 06:46:15 AM »
I would get a standard vaccine type for Covid but am leary of the MRNA type.

The J&J and the other Vector vaccines have had too many issues also.

I am healthy as an ox so not much to worry about.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2021, 06:50:36 AM »

Really?

Oxen are commonly castrated adult male cattle; castration inhibits testosterone and aggression, which makes the males docile and safer to work with.
Y

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2021, 06:55:44 AM »
joe's old and already has had health issues

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2021, 07:10:03 AM »
joe's old and already has had health issues

You're proving yourself to be a real shitty person with the constant comments about someone's real life health.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2021, 08:18:24 AM »

I am healthy as a horse an ox so not much to worry about.

Fixed.  ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2021, 08:20:59 AM »
Ok, but doesn't that fact alone prove the covid vaccine isn't a major health risk?

If it's so risky and unsafe , why did the former and current (ages 74 and 78 ) Presidents get the vaccine?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2021, 08:23:13 AM »

But the two mRNA vaccines have a best record for being safe and effective with millions of people now.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2021, 08:26:24 AM »
But the two mRNA vaccines have a best record for being safe and effective with millions of people now.

Longer term effects are unknown.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2021, 08:49:54 AM »

All we know for sure is that Covid is a serious health risk for millions.
You might personally be fine and at worse become  infected and remain  asymptomatic.
But you could pass it to an older person without even knowing it. You wouldn't want that.

The two mRNA vaccines have shown great results , right  now, in millions. That's all we know for sure.

You seem like a reasonable , intelligent man and understand risk/benefit ratios.
You don't owe anyone  an answer to this, but at least consider it for your own benefit:

* Are you refusing a Covid vaccine more for: 1. health concerns OR 2. just being stubborn and refusing to "give in" .

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2021, 09:10:00 AM »
Ok, but doesn't that fact alone prove the covid vaccine isn't a major health risk?

If it's so risky and unsafe , why did the former and current (ages 74 and 78 ) Presidents get the vaccine?

For clarity -  you're saying Trump's actions are the basis for things being factual?
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2021, 09:13:03 AM »

The two mRNA vaccines have shown great results , right  now, in millions. That's all we know for sure.

You seem like a reasonable , intelligent man and understand risk/benefit ratios.
You don't owe anyone  an answer to this, but at least consider it for your own benefit:

* Are you refusing a Covid vaccine more for: 1. health concerns OR 2. just being stubborn and refusing to "give in" .

That isn't all we know for sure.  We know there have been 100s of thousands of cases of adverse reactions, which have not been explained.

We also know that there are more and more breakthrough cases happening.

We also have no idea if what's considered "safe" now is "safe" a year+ from now.

Those are all FACTS.

The reality is we don't know shit.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2021, 10:08:46 AM »
All we know for sure is that Covid is a serious health risk for millions.
You might personally be fine and at worse become  infected and remain  asymptomatic.
But you could pass it to an older person without even knowing it. You wouldn't want that.

Vaccinated people can also be asymptomatic and positive and transmit the virus so that argument falls flat.

It's a ridiculous argument to make but I see politicians and the media making it.

My reasons for not getting vaccinated were stated in my post above.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2021, 10:16:57 AM »
Joe's a brain-dead moron, HTH.
Anyone who sticks up for him, is also brain-dead. He's been lying, raping and traitoring for decades. (Even his own kid).

Trumps pretty tapped in the noggin as well, but he aint no commie. And things were great pre-Plandemic.
Not so much now.

If lying Joe wasnt so "anti-White male" and "Pro-Commie" then I might support him a bit.

Why would someone support a guy who's trying to ruin the country?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2021, 01:18:49 PM »
Vaccinated people can also be asymptomatic and positive and transmit the virus so that argument falls flat.

It's a ridiculous argument to make but I see politicians and the media making it.

My reasons for not getting vaccinated were stated in my post above.

I don't have all the answers, but, I think you're trusting some misguided , wrong info on Covid vaccines.
I sincerely wish you well and just hope none of us end up dealing with a loved one made seriously ill by Covid.

In the end we all have to make our own decisions and live with whatever happens.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2021, 01:52:26 PM »
I don't have all the answers, but, I think you're trusting some misguided , wrong info on Covid vaccines.
I sincerely wish you well and just hope none of us end up dealing with a loved one made seriously ill by Covid.

In the end we all have to make our own decisions and live with whatever happens.

Vaccinated people are catching this at an increased rate.  Breakthrough cases are all over the news.

Why wouldn't they be able to transmit like an unvaccinated person?
Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2021, 02:09:20 PM »
It depends. Are you talking about disinformation or are you talking about lies? There is a more beautiful word called disinformation.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2021, 03:37:02 PM »
It depends. Are you talking about disinformation or are you talking about lies? There is a more beautiful word called disinformation.

.........any 'disinformations' about Rio Grande/Mexico border situation ...................

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2021, 05:07:14 PM »

Apparently, Howard, you don't have any of the answers.  You've been watching CNN.

I am not misinformed like you seem to be about the vaccinated testing positive and transmitting the virus. 

It is you who better hope there are no future side effects from the hastily prepared and rushed vaccine you and your wife took.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2021, 06:49:48 PM »
This. In 5 years we'll all see the commercials...."If you or a loved one received the Covid vaccine you may be entitled to compensation..."
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2021, 08:21:13 PM »
This. In 5 years we'll all see the commercials...."If you or a loved one received the Covid vaccine you may be entitled to compensation..."

Pharma got a hold harmless deal before anything even started on this.

That alone should tell you everything.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2021, 01:51:29 AM »