Author Topic: Womens' Soccer Team OWNED after kneeling - Train Harder you hags!  (Read 853 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Womens' Soccer Team OWNED after kneeling - Train Harder you hags!
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 11:50:56 AM »

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 01:59:51 PM »
I was still reeling from the tragic loss I witnessed in back yard corn hole. Now this kneeling travesty .
I'll never recover...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 02:48:29 PM »
United States looked lost and confused in Olympic opener as Sweden end its unbeaten run
ESPN ^ | 7/21/2021 | Caitlin Murray
Posted on 7/21/2021, 4:04:23 PM by marcusmaximus

There was a moment early in the first half of the United States women's national team's opening match of its Olympic campaign when midfielder Rose Lavelle, dribbling into Sweden's half with the ball at her feet, looked around furiously and put her hands out, as if she was lost. Even without being able to hear what she said in Tokyo's cavernous Ajinomoto Stadium, it's easy to imagine it was something along the lines of, "Where is everyone?"

That, in a nutshell, was how the USWNT began its 2020 Olympics, looking confused in a 3-0 loss to open Group G.

The defeat was notable, first, because the team rarely loses. It came into Wednesday's match unbeaten in its previous 44, with 40 of them wins. Its last loss was in January 2019, at a friendly in France.

-snip-

the defeat was also notable because of just how bad the loss was. Confused expressions abound as players, including Lavelle, looked for an open American to pass the ball to but couldn't find anyone. As Sweden swarmed, pressing and bossing the midfield, the Americans looked rattled and gave the ball away too cheaply.

-snip-

"We got our ass kicked a bit," Megan Rapinoe said afterward.

(Excerpt) Read more at espn.com ...

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2021, 03:01:35 PM »
I'm glad.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2021, 04:45:31 PM »
;D :D

http://www.dailywire.com/news/u-s-womens-soccer-team-takes-stunning-loss-after-kneeling-for-blm-before-olympic-opener?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro&fbclid=IwAR2DXNUk3Mdt0MDAiaa1t1nO3H1NF5PUC2t5mg8EQkLL5LnHCD4LZD6HqEs

A bit off topic,... but the lady with the purple hair.... that tat on her arm is like a shape of a state or nation or something.  What is it?  I ask because I am seeing a lot of people down here suddenly sprouting the outline tats of different shit like that.  They are all different outlines, but of what?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2021, 05:12:06 PM »
United States looked lost and confused in Olympic opener as Sweden end its unbeaten run
ESPN ^ | 7/21/2021 | Caitlin Murray
Posted on 7/21/2021, 4:04:23 PM by marcusmaximus

There was a moment early in the first half of the United States women's national team's opening match of its Olympic campaign when midfielder Rose Lavelle, dribbling into Sweden's half with the ball at her feet, looked around furiously and put her hands out, as if she was lost. Even without being able to hear what she said in Tokyo's cavernous Ajinomoto Stadium, it's easy to imagine it was something along the lines of, "Where is everyone?"

That, in a nutshell, was how the USWNT began its 2020 Olympics, looking confused in a 3-0 loss to open Group G.

The defeat was notable, first, because the team rarely loses. It came into Wednesday's match unbeaten in its previous 44, with 40 of them wins. Its last loss was in January 2019, at a friendly in France.

-snip-

the defeat was also notable because of just how bad the loss was. Confused expressions abound as players, including Lavelle, looked for an open American to pass the ball to but couldn't find anyone. As Sweden swarmed, pressing and bossing the midfield, the Americans looked rattled and gave the ball away too cheaply.

-snip-

"We got our ass kicked a bit," Megan Rapinoe said afterward.

(Excerpt) Read more at espn.com ...

Would kick:

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2021, 06:11:32 PM »
And they say they deserve more money. lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2021, 06:40:10 PM »
The Babylon Bee

"We totally could have beaten Sweden but we decided as a team that no goals will be scored until complete equality has been achieved in America. Also, we demand a hefty raise."