Author Topic: Twisted measure to silence dissent at school board meetings — arrest them  (Read 737 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
https://nypost.com/2021/11/17/twisted-measure-to-silence-voices-at-school-board-meetings-arrest-them/

"The school board was able to do this because the Round Rock Independent School District has its own police force, with a three-layer chain of command, patrol units, school resource officers, a detective and a K-9 unit.

The department serves under the authority of the board and, through coordination with other agencies, apparently has the power to order the arrest of citizens in their homes. For many parents, the school board is sending a message: if you speak out against us, we will turn you into criminals."

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
 >:( WTF???

IroNat

• Getbig V
>:( WTF???

Really scary stuff.

School Districts are powerful political entities.  People don't realize how powerful they are.

Would you think something like this could happen in Texas?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Really scary stuff.

School Districts are powerful political entities.  People don't realize how powerful they are.

Would you think something like this could happen in Texas?

I visit Texas, about an hour north of Round Rock 4-5 times a year now.  I had no idea some had this kind of power.  Yeah, this is very concerning.  Those people should have some kind of legal recourse.  I hope anyway. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
The Left has fucked up every institution in this country.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Death threats for members  and their family, stalking outside homes and shine lights thru their home windows is all on record with some actual videos.

Protest and public dissent at school board mtgs is part of the nation's core.
Death threats and stalking and terrorizing them and their children at home is NOT legal.

Pretty simple. ;)

IroNat

• Getbig V
Death threats for members  and their family, stalking outside homes and shine lights thru their home windows is all on record with some actual videos.

Protest and public dissent at school board mtgs is part of the nation's core.
Death threats and stalking and terrorizing them and their children at home is NOT legal.

Pretty simple. ;)

Nothing in the article mentions that about the two men arrested (Jeremy Story and Dustin Clark).

Do you have information that they did the things you mentioned?

Would like to know so can you provide backup?  Thank you.

IroNat

• Getbig V
Howard?  Howard?

Crickets.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Howard?  Howard?

Crickets.

There are numerous recorded death threats made against school board members in the public record.
There are several recorded videos of threatening stalkers around homes and shining lights thru kid's bedrooms to scare them.

This is NOT a political disagreement , it's the threat of violence and known as domestic terror against an elected official.
If you want to check on this , please google the topic and you'll get plenty of evidence . If not, fine, it's your call.

FYI, this can also happen with the "liberal side" when they threaten to take over sections of a city.
THAT is also a form of " domestic terror" .

I'm all about defending law and order , and against any death threats or stalking intimidation, from any side.
I posted my disaproval when Trump officials were verbally attacked eating in a public restaurant.

My main beef is seeing so many claim to be fair and independent  BUT only cry foul when their side is attacked.

LOL, if two people fart in the elevator, BOTH made it stink.

IroNat

• Getbig V
There are numerous recorded death threats made against school board members in the public record.
There are several recorded videos of threatening stalkers around homes and shining lights thru kid's bedrooms to scare them.

This is NOT a political disagreement , it's the threat of violence and known as domestic terror against an elected official.
If you want to check on this , please google the topic and you'll get plenty of evidence . If not, fine, it's your call.

FYI, this can also happen with the "liberal side" when they threaten to take over sections of a city.
THAT is also a form of " domestic terror" .

I'm all about defending law and order , and against any death threats or stalking intimidation, from any side.
I posted my disaproval when Trump officials were verbally attacked eating in a public restaurant.

My main beef is seeing so many claim to be fair and independent  BUT only cry foul when their side is attacked.

LOL, if two people fart in the elevator, BOTH made it stink.

Did you have specifics that refer to these particular individuals in the article or not?

I guess not.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Twisted measure to silence dissent at school board meetings — arrest them
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2021, 10:35:36 AM »
This happened two months ago
It's doesn't appear these parent threatened anyone (in this case) but were warned repeatedly to leave the meeting room

these are two different videos even though the screenshot looks the same

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2021, 09:44:10 AM »
Did you have specifics that refer to these particular individuals in the article or not?

I guess not.

If you care enough to look, it's easy to find. If not, that's your call.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2021, 10:31:23 AM »
If you care enough to look, it's easy to find. If not, that's your call.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2021, 03:12:09 PM »

LOL, I must reply ,by complimenting your reply, to my reply ???

1. Yes, some school boards have put in some dopey crap. It's been that way since Miss Biddle was school marm for the
1 room school house in Walnut Grove , Minn.  ( * Little House on the Prairie  TV show , depicted life in 1880's.)

2. Recently some disgruntled parents took to making death threats and disrupting school board mtgs.
Issues like Covid vaccine and mask mandates plus  racial sensitivity classes , are the public outcry.
Some over zealous types have sent death threats and stacked school members , etc

My 2 cents - I don't agree with every policy decision made by school boards. However, what really
sent parents over the edge were school  shut downs  over Covid concerns.

Most parents work and depend on schools to care for elementary age kids during day hours (M- F ).
Having the kids at home "full time" caused a lot of emotional and financial stress.

They didn't want to admit THAT as it makes parents defensive about spending more time with their kids.
BUT, I think it drove 'em crazy, especially wwhen combined with work issues at the same time.