Author Topic: The Covid Emergency is Over  (Read 16029 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: The Covid Emergency is Over
« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2023, 11:26:48 AM »
This. People need to accept the government just wanted to see how far they could push the control over us.

Bingo - Yes Exactly Right
& they could see the Number of Idiotic Mindless Clowns by them wearing face Nappies
Advertising their Stupidity like a Club they all Belonged To.  ::)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: April 29, 2023, 12:54:34 PM »

F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 29, 2023, 01:57:47 PM »
I still see tons in masks in NYC area where i am.  insane

It was not uncommon to see people living in crowded cities around the world, especially cities in Asia, wearing masks in public long before COVID ever existed.

https://www.voanews.com/a/science-health_coronavirus-outbreak_not-just-coronavirus-asians-have-worn-face-masks-decades/6185597.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 29, 2023, 01:59:54 PM »
Bingo - Yes Exactly Right
& they could see the Number of Idiotic Mindless Clowns by them wearing face Nappies
Advertising their Stupidity like a Club they all Belonged To.  ::)

Get over it! Why do care if other folks choose to wear masks?

It was not uncommon to see people living in crowded cities around the world, especially cities in Asia, wearing masks in public long before COVID ever existed.

https://www.voanews.com/a/science-health_coronavirus-outbreak_not-just-coronavirus-asians-have-worn-face-masks-decades/6185597.html

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 29, 2023, 02:46:49 PM »

NO I don't want to get over it  ;D
I don't care only
Its far to much fun laughing & mocking those that willingly advertised their lack of reasoning
& total compliance - and as ever more data & evidence comes out it becomes undeniably clear
What Sheep 🐑  & Clowns 🤡  they all are / were.

🤣😅😂🤣😆  👍🏻

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 29, 2023, 02:52:27 PM »

NO I don't want to get over it  ;D
I don't care only
Its far to much fun laughing & mocking those that willingly advertised their lack of reasoning
& total compliance - and as ever more data & evidence comes out it becomes undeniably clear
What Sheep 🐑  & Clowns 🤡  they all are / were.

🤣😅😂🤣😆  👍🏻

I think you meant too much fun, and not to much fun. BTW, you have an odd sense of humor. Are you humoring your tendency to be angry about things that aren't that important?

You may have missed the point which was that some people (besides bandits) were wearing masks in public supposedly for health reasons and no doubt there are folks who continue to do so and not because of mandates or COVID.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 29, 2023, 02:58:22 PM »
I think you meant too much fun, and not to much fun. BTW, you have an odd sense of humor. Are you humoring your tendency to be angry about things that aren't that important?

You may have missed the point which was that some people (besides bandits) were wearing masks in public supposedly for health reasons and no doubt there are folks who continue to do so and not because of mandates or COVID.

Just goes to show how Thick many folk have been for a long time.
And Bollocks to the English lesson 🤣

I do what I want pretty much - no not everything I'd like to do as
I have some little value left in my Life .
Who knows - that one little thing could send me over the edge. 
Don't concern yourself with my existence

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #132 on: April 30, 2023, 03:02:31 AM »
Tardz get COVID shots, LOL.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 30, 2023, 02:12:57 PM »
Just goes to show how Thick many folk have been for a long time.
And Bollocks to the English lesson 🤣

I do what I want pretty much - no not everything I'd like to do as
I have some little value left in my Life .
Who knows - that one little thing could send me over the edge. 
Don't concern yourself with my existence

Somehow I knew correcting that word would tick you off... and make you cry. Please don't cry. I was just teasing you.  ;)

BTW, you and I have conversed and had our little spats on Getbig for quite a long time. You are like an (occasionally annoying) old friend. It is Pretty difficult not to be concerned about your existence. You would be missed if you ceased to exist. Who would 'illuminate' my life?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 30, 2023, 02:25:34 PM »
Somehow I knew correcting that word would tick you off... and make you cry. Please don't cry. I was just teasing you.  ;)

BTW, you and I have conversed and had our little spats on Getbig for quite a long time. You are like an (occasionally annoying) old friend. It is Pretty difficult not to be concerned about your existence. You would be missed if you ceased to exist. Who would 'illuminate' my life?

Pissed me off - Nah not really - I'd like to see you correcting every single word salad & utterance coming
Out of Pant Shitter Pedo Joe , That should keep you busy forever & a day.

Its the Internet & a message board - Its fine to disagree- as we know 99.9% of the time I'm always right ✅

I think you have far more interesting folk in your life who enrich & illuminate your life far more than
I do, I'd be quite happy to cease to exist now - I've had enough - Stop the Ride I want to get off.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #135 on: April 30, 2023, 03:54:56 PM »

I care, because as long as there is a group who still wears masks, there will still be a group of people pushing to keep masks mandated forever. I’m glad it’s died down, but two years ago this was not the case.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 30, 2023, 04:46:37 PM »
I care, because as long as there is a group who still wears masks, there will still be a group of people pushing to keep masks mandated forever. I’m glad it’s died down, but two years ago this was not the case.

Where do you live that people are still pushing mandating masks?

Early in April the medical environment mandate was lifted. So, no more wearing a mask at the pharmacy or doctor's office. Wearing a mask at the dentist was especially absurd. Obviously, they cannot look at or work on one's teeth if while they are wearing a mask.  ::)

-Posted this before, but, I hated this whole mask wearing business. I am hearing impaired. When people wear a mask, I find it impossible to understand them. Another problem for me is that I am claustrophobic. I feel as if I cannot breathe with one on. Lastly, in cold weather my glasses fog up and I cannot see where I am going which is a bigger problem than to me than having someone cough their germs in my direction.

To me what is worse than wearing a mask is not wearing one when or where they were required and having someone hassle me about it. I am not someone who likes confrontation.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #137 on: April 30, 2023, 05:24:54 PM »
Where do you live that masks are still mandated?
Terrible reading comprehension.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 30, 2023, 07:28:22 PM »
I went to a new Optometrist last week that required everyone to wear a mask.

There is a good amount of folks where i live still wearing them everywhere they go.

It's insane.

One of my consultants still wears one to jobsites outdoors.

I'd give her shit about it, but she's one of the best electrical engineers I've ever met so she gets a pass.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: May 01, 2023, 01:46:46 PM »

There is a good amount of folks where i live still wearing them everywhere they go.

It's insane.

I'd give her shit about it, but she's one of the best electrical engineers I've ever met so she gets a pass.

That is the optometrist's prerogative. Yours is to go to one who does not require it.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #140 on: May 01, 2023, 02:59:14 PM »

It's insane.

Find a new doctor, I would. I would not patronize any business requiring such idiocy.
T

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #141 on: May 01, 2023, 09:51:25 PM »

Exactly.  Prime doesn't appear to understand this.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: May 01, 2023, 09:53:57 PM »
Biden Administration Announces End to Federal COVID Vaccine Mandates
By Zachary Stieber
Updated: May 1, 2023
https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-administration-announces-end-to-federal-covid-vaccine-mandates_5234192.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: June 19, 2023, 11:41:45 AM »
Texas case successful in challenging Biden’s military vaccine mandate
by By Lauren Scott | The Center Square
 June 19, 2023
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/texas-case-successful-in-challenging-bidens-military-vaccine-mandate

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #144 on: June 19, 2023, 03:14:04 PM »
Doctors' offices in my area still require masks.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2023, 03:37:05 PM »

Mine too.   ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2023, 12:18:17 AM »
How about dentists? ;D I wouldn't be surprised.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2023, 12:44:05 PM »

There are other reasons besides COVID that dentists and hygienists were masks, which is why some wore them before COVID was even a thing. For obvious reasons dental patients wearing a mask under any circumstances makes no sense.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2023, 01:18:59 PM »

I just went to the dentist.  No mask requirement. 

But there is an old man I see walking to and standing at the bus stop near my house on his way to work.  He is always wearing a mask.  Outside by himself.  And when walking to and from the bus stop.  It's sad how we brainwashed so many people.  I feel sorry for them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2023, 01:43:48 PM »
I just went to the dentist.  No mask requirement. 

But there is an old man I see walking to and standing at the bus stop near my house on his way to work.  He is always wearing a mask.  Outside by himself.  And when walking to and from the bus stop.  It's sad how we brainwashed so many people.  I feel sorry for them.

Lately, I have noticed quite a few old folks wearing masks. I assume it is because some of them are immunocompromised which can happen with age and certain illnesses and medical treatments such as cancer, chemo, bone marrow transplants, HIV, and AIDS . If anyone wants extra protection from the flu, RSV, and other respiratory illness, some say it is a good idea to put on a face mask.

Folks who wear masks for these reasons may wear them most of the time rather than take them off and forget when to put them on.

I have never been a germaphobe. What is the point of this? Germs are everywhere. Seems to me some exposure helps most people develop a level of immunity to them. The first year I worked at an elementary school, I got more colds than usual. During the remaining 14 years, I was hardly ever sick. I assume I had built up immunity. Other folks I worked with had the same experience. Seems like there is something to this.